Windows 10: Windows Security Issues I’m facing, need some help

Discus and support Windows Security Issues I’m facing, need some help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, I am facing some Windows Security issues with my desktop. I am running Windows 10 on my desktop and I noticed that this morning I turned on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/LMJR500Army, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Windows Security Issues I’m facing, need some help

Hi, I am facing some Windows Security issues with my desktop. I am running Windows 10 on my desktop and I noticed that this morning I turned on the computer and it was extremely slow. I went to check whether there was any applications running and it wasn’t. When I ran Windows Security full scan, I found threats such as HackTool:Win64/Meterpreter.Adll (High) Exploit:Win32/CVE-2013-3906(Severe) Exploit:SWF/CVE-2012-1535.C(Severe) VirTool:Java/Donk!rfn(Severe) Exploit:MacOS/Lotoor.A!MTB(Severe) TrojanDropper.Powershell/Ploty.C(Severe) BackdoorWindows Security Issues I’m facing, need some help :python/Meterpreter.C(Severe) VirTool:Win32/KernelMemMod(Severe) and many more threats. I am worried on what I should do. I put my desktop on flight mode and I let Windows Security to take action on the threats. It’s been running for the past 6 hrs. I’d like to know what are the steps I should take to face this threats

submitted by /u/LMJR500Army
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/LMJR500Army, Apr 4, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 4, 2020
  3. I"m having a problem with the keyboard in Windows 10

Hi Robert,

I realize that you are facing issues with the keyboard. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    Suggest you to plug in an external keyboard to the laptop to check if that helps.

Further you may also use the onscreen keyboard to check if that helps.

Follow these steps to launch the On-screen keyboard:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “osk” and hit enter to launch the On-screen keyboard and check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Apr 4, 2020
  4. Amit_Sun Win User

Windows Security Issues I’m facing, need some help

M-Audio M-Track 2x2 Not Recognized by my computer.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We appreciate the research and troubleshooting you have done, this issue could be from the software end or from the hardware itself.

Please try few of the troubleshooting below to further eliminate the root cause of the issue.

1. Try to connect the device with a different USB and check if that helps.
    2. Connect the M-track to different computer and check if you still face the issue there, if the issue persists, it could be caused by hardware.

Method 1:

1. Press Windows + R key on your keyboard together, and type
      control printers.
    2. You will see list of all the devices and printers connected to your computer.
    3. Click on Add a device and follow the onscreen instruction and add your device.

Method 2:

1. Uninstall
      all the M-Track drivers
      from device manager.
    2. Reboot the computer and check.

Method 3:

I suggest you login to the manufacturer site,
    download the drivers for your registered device
    and
    install it.

If you still face the issue, I suggest you to get in touch with the
    manufacturer and get the hardware checked once.

Hope it helps.

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Apr 4, 2020
Thema:

Windows Security Issues I’m facing, need some help

1. Windows Security Issues I’m facing, need some help - Similar Threads - Security Issues I’m

2. Need help with some keyboard or lag issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with some keyboard or lag issues: So this has been happening quite frequently when I'm on my PC. I'm first going to start with my keyboard, it works fine but when I'm typing it stops on a random letter I pressed and spams it. Here is an example of what happens when I try typing a sentence in google....
  3. Need help with some keyboard or lag issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with some keyboard or lag issues: So this has been happening quite frequently when I'm on my PC. I'm first going to start with my keyboard, it works fine but when I'm typing it stops on a random letter I pressed and spams it. Here is an example of what happens when I try typing a sentence in google....
  4. Facing some serious Windows 11 issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facing some serious Windows 11 issue: I am facing some audio issues with my windows 11 laptop. Earlier I had bluetooth headphones, but I was facing some issues with it like it, like, headphone is connected but no soundsometimes sound coming from laptop speaker instead. I had to disconnect and reconnect it...
  5. Facing some serious Windows 11 issue

Facing some serious Windows 11 issue: I am facing some audio issues with my windows 11 laptop. Earlier I had bluetooth headphones, but I was facing some issues with it like it, like, headphone is connected but no soundsometimes sound coming from laptop speaker instead. I had to disconnect and reconnect it...
  6. Need some help...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need some help...: So I tried resetting a laptop that used to be my brother's. After it was all done it brought me to the login screen with the same User Account. I tried using the password associated with it and it gave me an error saying "the user profile service failed the sign-in." I found...
  7. Some issues in font faces

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some issues in font faces: So I recently downloaded a Segoe Emoji UI font faceThe problem is it has two facesOne is the originaland one is the new oneBoth are showing up as regularI have selected the one with the changeIt is showing in the Win Key + . combo but in some web apps or apps like discord ,...
  8. Some issues in font faces

Some issues in font faces: So I recently downloaded a Segoe Emoji UI font faceThe problem is it has two facesOne is the originaland one is the new oneBoth are showing up as regularI have selected the one with the changeIt is showing in the Win Key + . combo but in some web apps or apps like discord ,...
  9. Need some helpful help

Need some helpful help: So I was trying to download an editing software, on my Window 10, but I couldn't install it because I was missing opencl.dll, but I found the opencl.dll in File Explorer, so i dragged it in the System32 file. But now i faced with a new problem. My new problem is "the...
  10. Need some help with PC issues

Need some help with PC issues: So currently my PC won’t let me open a lot of applications, including file explorer. I get the following message “C:\programfiles (X86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\87.0.664.47\msedge.dll is either not designated to run or it contains an error I’ve also tried resetting my PC...