Windows 10: Windows Security key

Discus and support Windows Security key in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello Recently I had to update my password for my TAFE course and eversince then I cannot connect to the TAFE Wifi network because my computer asks... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by CatBarlow, Sep 5, 2019.

1. CatBarlow Win User

Windows Security key

Hello

Recently I had to update my password for my TAFE course and eversince then I cannot connect to the TAFE Wifi network because my computer asks for a windows user name and password. I have no idea where to find this information? I have to hotpot my mobile to my laptop to access the internet.

:)

CatBarlow, Sep 5, 2019

2. Windows 8 Secure Boot Feature: Not So Secure?

So Linux is switching to secure boot also? Or they have to because of UEFI?

Damn_Smooth, Sep 5, 2019
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Windows 8 Secure Boot Feature: Not So Secure?

• Linux
    • Linux
    • Linux
    • Linux
    • Oh and OSX
    Here is a statement from a Kernal Developer at Red Hat:

I'm not sure this exploits the legacy BIOS but rather it exploits the legacy boot method on MBR drives, injecting a signed key before the OS boots, which you are correct in that it has nothing to do with Windows 8. And the simplest fix would just be to require boot drives use GPT when Secure Boot is enabled in UEFI.

newtekie1, Sep 5, 2019
  4. Windows Security key

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 5, 2019
Thema:

Windows Security key

1. Windows Security key - Similar Threads - Security key

2. Why does my laptop ask for the Wi-Fi security key after a reboot, when the "Connect...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my laptop ask for the Wi-Fi security key after a reboot, when the "Connect...: It appears I have fixed my own problem but all the prior threads on the subject were locked, so I made my own to help others with this issue.I am running windows 11, but this may be the same on other versions.The security key is not controlled in the "WLAN Autoconfig" service...
  3. Why does my laptop ask for the Wi-Fi security key after a reboot, when the "Connect...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my laptop ask for the Wi-Fi security key after a reboot, when the "Connect...: It appears I have fixed my own problem but all the prior threads on the subject were locked, so I made my own to help others with this issue.I am running windows 11, but this may be the same on other versions.The security key is not controlled in the "WLAN Autoconfig" service...
  4. Why does my laptop ask for the Wi-Fi security key after a reboot, when the "Connect...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my laptop ask for the Wi-Fi security key after a reboot, when the "Connect...: I have a brand new computer. Every time it reboots, I have to manually input the security key for the WIFI. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-laptop-ask-for-the-wi-fi-security-key/eedc086b-33f2-4cfa-b28d-1d5096401a4d
  5. Why does my laptop ask for the Wi-Fi security key after a reboot, when the "Connect...

Why does my laptop ask for the Wi-Fi security key after a reboot, when the "Connect...: I have a brand new computer. Every time it reboots, I have to manually input the security key for the WIFI. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-laptop-ask-for-the-wi-fi-security-key/eedc086b-33f2-4cfa-b28d-1d5096401a4d
  6. My laptop asks for the Wi-Fi security key after a reboot, when the "Connect Automatically"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop asks for the Wi-Fi security key after a reboot, when the "Connect Automatically"...: I have a brand new Asus computer running Windows Home 11. Every time it reboots, I have to manually input the security key for the WIFI. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-asks-for-the-wi-fi-security-key-after-a/eedc086b-33f2-4cfa-b28d-1d5096401a4d
  7. My laptop asks for the Wi-Fi security key after a reboot, when the "Connect Automatically"...

My laptop asks for the Wi-Fi security key after a reboot, when the "Connect Automatically"...: I have a brand new Asus computer running Windows Home 11. Every time it reboots, I have to manually input the security key for the WIFI. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-asks-for-the-wi-fi-security-key-after-a/eedc086b-33f2-4cfa-b28d-1d5096401a4d
  8. Why does my laptop ask for the WIFI security key after a reboot when the "Connect...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my laptop ask for the WIFI security key after a reboot when the "Connect...: I have a brand new Asus computer running Windows Home 11. Every time it reboots, I have to manually input the security key for the WIFI. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-laptop-ask-for-the-wifi-security-key/eedc086b-33f2-4cfa-b28d-1d5096401a4d
  9. Why does my laptop ask for the WIFI security key after a reboot when the "Connect...

Why does my laptop ask for the WIFI security key after a reboot when the "Connect...: I have a brand new Asus computer running Windows Home 11. Every time it reboots, I have to manually input the security key for the WIFI. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-laptop-ask-for-the-wifi-security-key/eedc086b-33f2-4cfa-b28d-1d5096401a4d
  10. Windows hello Security key configuration issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows hello Security key configuration issue: Hello I am facing an issue while configuring the security key with Windows Hello on multiple machines. When we go to Windows hello-- Account sign in option-->Security Key--> manage. It keeps spinning. Also, I observed while trying to set PINWindows Hello after entering pin it...