Windows 10: Windows Security last update time wrong

Discus and support Windows Security last update time wrong in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello. Windows 10 (1809 17763.316) Windows Security's Last Update time is shown as the GMT + my time zone time difference, which is 8 hours, thus the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by qbdp, Mar 1, 2019.

1. qbdp Win User

Windows Security last update time wrong

Hello.
    Windows 10 (1809 17763.316) Windows Security's Last Update time is shown as the GMT + my time zone time difference, which is 8 hours, thus the time shown is always 8 hours plus.
    Reliability Monitor shows times correctly.
    Has been like this for at least 2 months.

:)

qbdp, Mar 1, 2019

2. Windows 7 Ultimate (64) Security updates not installing.

I have been having problems in installing the updates that I have listed below. For each update I attempted to install them individually but they would not install. I also downloaded the SURT 6.1 KB947821 v27. The problem has been going on now for about 2 months. (whenever the issue with the updates comes to mind I am never near my pc). Thank you in advance.

Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer 9 for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2838727)
    Security Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2757638)
    Security Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2785220)
    Security Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2790113)
    Security Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2813170)
    Security Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2813430)
    Security Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2839894)
    Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2726535)
    Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2773072)
    Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2786400)
    Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2798162)
    Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2808679)

autigerfan, Mar 1, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows Security last update time wrong :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Mar 1, 2019
  4. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Mar 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows Security last update time wrong - Similar Threads - Security last update

2. Wrong time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wrong time: I built my windows 11 pc over the winter, since daylight saving changed this month my time has been 1 hour ahead I've set the auto-adjust daylight to off because my country doesn't use it, the time displayed in the date and time settings is correct but the time displayed on...
  3. Update & Security-Something went wrong

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update & Security-Something went wrong: I have a Samsung laptop with Windows 10 home version 21H1. When opening the Settings-Update & Security I get the following message, "Something went wrong, please try opening settings later" I have tried all the fixes that I can find including, sfc scannowdism online...
  4. Windows Timing is Wrong

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Timing is Wrong: My windows date and timing showing is correct but when I use some software which have the auto date, the date is always 1 day slower. And when I use Whatsapp web, the timing shows evening time when it is actually morning. I did not change any settings....
  5. Time is wrong.

Time is wrong.: My time has been wrong for quite some time now. I have tried everything. When I go to change my time zone it will automatically change it back to Pacific time. How would I restart the time driver?...
  6. wrong time zone after the last update

wrong time zone after the last update: Since the last update, my time zone has changed and I can't figure out how to change the default back to the correct time zone. This is affecting when I send out invitations--the time is always wrong! Is there a patch to correct this?...
  7. Last update in windows defender always shows the wrong time/date

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Last update in windows defender always shows the wrong time/date: When I update windows defender, the last update "date/time" always shows up as 4 hours prior to my computer time (eastern Time). For instance, I updated today at 2019-06-12 7:29 PM (my computer time and my region time which is one and the same: eastern time), but Defender...
  8. Wrong Time

Wrong Time: I have recently wiped my PC and found that after doing so the clock on my PC was 3 hours ahead. I have tried everything, even manually setting it, but nothing works. When I reset my PC after manually setting the time to the right time, it changes back to being 3 hours ahead....
  9. Threat Definition version Last Update time stamp is wrong

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Threat Definition version Last Update time stamp is wrong: Hello. I often manually update threat definitions. I recently noticed that after checking for updates, the "Last Update: " field shows the correct date, but the time is off 6 hours. I recently got the Windows 10 Pro Version 1809 OS Build 17763.379 as part of an update....
  10. Update & Security Windows show wrong DATE

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update & Security Windows show wrong DATE: Running Win 10 Insider build 14279, 64 bit. My "Update & Security" shows wrong date. This usually happens after a cold boot. The date in the tray is correct. [img] 44165