Windows 10: Windows Security "Making sure it's you" Pop up

Discus and support Windows Security "Making sure it's you" Pop up in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am getting the Windows "Making sure it's you" Pop up on one specific application. The software is called mSecure. I did notice it does not show up in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by David Bunton, Dec 30, 2021.

1. Windows Security "Making sure it's you" Pop up

I am getting the Windows "Making sure it's you" Pop up on one specific application. The software is called mSecure. I did notice it does not show up in the program and features listing.I am running Windows 10 on an HP Envy 360 convertible.

:)

David Bunton, Dec 30, 2021

2. Windows security "Making sure it's you" Pop up.

Hi

How do I stop the - Windows security "Making sure it's you" Pop up. I get this Pop up and then it closes the browser. SOOOOO ANNOYING

Anyone have a remedy? ? ?

Thanks in advance

Windows Security "Making sure it's you" Pop up 4e0d713f-0e48-46da-95e5-5c795b988e04?upload=true.jpg

HowardEmms, Dec 30, 2021
  3. John Vil Win User
    Windows Security sign in pop up

Since you are still getting this pop up window, the next suggestion we have is to reset the network. Kindly refer to the steps below:

• Click on Start.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Select Network & Internet.
    • On the Status tab, click on Network reset.

Doing this will make Windows forget the connection credentials and other networking components. You may have to re-enter you WiFi credentials if you will attempt to connect to your home network.

Let us know the results.

John Vil, Dec 30, 2021
  4. curatia Win User

Windows Security "Making sure it's you" Pop up

Microsoft Edge TLS Security

After trying everything (not a lot of steps) listed in the Microsoft Edge support site, I did a wider search and found this very simple youtube video that fixed it immediately:

For those who prefer not to click links the steps are simple:

1. Click in the Cortana search bar next to the Win 10 Start button

2. Type internet options

3. Select internet options (control panel) from the list

4. Click on the advanced tab

5. Scroll down to the security section

6. Make sure the following are all clicked:
    Use SSL 3.0
    Use TLS 1.0
    Use TLS 1.1
    Use TLS 1.2

7. Click apply

8. Refresh the page that was giving the error and it should now connect.

Hope this helps, it was a 30 second fix after hours of pounding my head against the error with the Support site suggestions.

curatia, Dec 30, 2021
Thema:

Windows Security "Making sure it's you" Pop up

1. Windows Security "Making sure it's you" Pop up - Similar Threads - Security Making sure

2. Windows Security Making Sure it's you

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Security Making Sure it's you: I started getting "Windows Security Making Sure it's you" ... "Please enter your security key PIN". I don't have a PIN, my security key has a spot on the side of it that you touch to activate the code which is not seen after it is put into a USB port. Can anyone help me with...
  3. Windows Security Making Sure it's you

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security Making Sure it's you: I started getting "Windows Security Making Sure it's you" ... "Please enter your security key PIN". I don't have a PIN, my security key has a spot on the side of it that you touch to activate the code which is not seen after it is put into a USB port. Can anyone help me with...
  4. Windows Security Making Sure it's you

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Security "Making sure it's you" Pop up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security "Making sure it's you" Pop up: I am getting the Windows "Making sure it's you" Pop up on one specific application. The software is called mSecure. I did notice it does not show up in the program and features listing.I am running Windows 10 on an HP Envy 360 convertible....
  6. Windows Security "Making sure it's you" Pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security "Making sure it's you" Pop up: I am getting the Windows "Making sure it's you" Pop up on one specific application. The software is called mSecure. I did notice it does not show up in the program and features listing.I am running Windows 10 on an HP Envy 360 convertible....
  7. Windows 10 Security: Making Sure it's you - pop up 2021

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Security: Making Sure it's you - pop up 2021: just been annoyed with this for a couple of hours. It happened after I changed my Microsoft password (online, for email reasons), but it didn't update it on the PC, apparently. I couldn't open any other option to Sing In, other than PIN. Also, couldn't find any up to date...
  8. Windows security "Making sure it's you" Pop up.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows security "Making sure it's you" Pop up.: Hi How do I stop the - Windows security "Making sure it's you" Pop up. I get this Pop up and then it closes the browser. SOOOOO ANNOYING Anyone have a remedy? ? ? Thanks in advance [ATTACH]...
  9. file,pop up, not sure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    file,pop up, not sure: This box not even sure what to call it. it keeps popping up how do I get rid of it ? I can't paste it in here don't know why .Does anyone know what it is? Inside the box top corner it says...
  10. Pop up "are you sure you want to leave this page"

in Windows 10 Support
    Pop up "are you sure you want to leave this page": I keep getting this when using IE, how can I get rid of ths please 41636