Windows 10: Windows Security not allowing me to download a zip file and install drivers

Discus and support Windows Security not allowing me to download a zip file and install drivers in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am trying to download scan drivers for my Canon MP machine. Each time I download the zip file is damaged by some form of Microsoft Security and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by kingfin, Jun 15, 2021.

1. kingfin Win User

Windows Security not allowing me to download a zip file and install drivers

I am trying to download scan drivers for my Canon MP machine. Each time I download the zip file is damaged by some form of Microsoft Security and I can't unzip the file to install. How can I turn off this security function?

:)

kingfin, Jun 15, 2021

2. Fresh Windows 7 Ultimate with no drivers at all, need help!

I downloaded a driver for the realtek LAN and it was a zip file, I opened and found an .exe install file.

Otherwise I can give steps to install the driver via device manager.

AphexDreamer, Jun 15, 2021
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Jun 15, 2021
  4. Windows Security not allowing me to download a zip file and install drivers

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Jun 15, 2021
Thema:

Windows Security not allowing me to download a zip file and install drivers

1. Windows Security not allowing me to download a zip file and install drivers - Similar Threads - Security allowing download

2. MInecraft will not allow me to download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MInecraft will not allow me to download: As of now i got a new PC and is trying to redownload Minecraft but as i try i get this message Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001But I am...
  3. MInecraft will not allow me to download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MInecraft will not allow me to download: As of now i got a new PC and is trying to redownload Minecraft but as i try i get this message Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001But I am...
  4. on download zip file some files deleted

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    on download zip file some files deleted: I wanted to package my OS this evening, Then I saw weird behaviour. Whenever I download a zip file, Some files get deleted, Is there a way to fix this? Yes storage sense is on, But it runs at low disk space while my free disk space is 108 GB....
  5. Computer will not allow me to install bluetooth drivers.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer will not allow me to install bluetooth drivers.: I uninstalled my previous Bluetooth drivers because all the sudden my Bluetooth stopped working. When I click troubleshoot it says Bluetooth is not available on this device and my adapter is plugged in. I am very frustrated, i've been trying to fix this for 5 hours, I even...
  6. Downloading a zip file

Downloading a zip file: I purchased turbo tax online and keep getting the error below while trying to install it, what should I do? Thank You! could not write value DefaultTokenId to key...
  7. Unable to open downloaded Zip Files

Unable to open downloaded Zip Files: Hi all, I recently installed windows 10 on the computer. However, when I download a folder from One Drive web onto my desktop - I am unable to open the file. The error shown is that it is unable to track the location of the Zip folder as per the current location. Please...
  8. Cannot download zip files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot download zip files: Cannot download .zip files, click on them brings up a blank page. 50775
  9. I Can't Download Zip files

in Windows 10 Support
    I Can't Download Zip files: I also cannot edit any of my files. I get messages saying I have to have Admin permissions. I am the Admin. I want to get a web page up and running but if I can't edit files and download zips I'm screwed. Anybody know how fix this? I hate to think I paid $800 for a...
  10. Zip file downloads.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Zip file downloads.: I have been struggling with tweaking my newly restored Win 10. Nearly every set of instructions that I follow is wrong. I am continuously downloading the same program repeatedly. I am doing tasks two or three times before it fully responds. It can't be just me. To...