Windows 10: windows security not opening

Discus and support windows security not opening in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; how do i fix this,when i try to click windows security it doesnot openi had disabled it but now i dont know how to enable itplease help !!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sandesh_610, Mar 25, 2023.

1. windows security not opening

how do i fix this,when i try to click windows security it doesnot openi had disabled it but now i dont know how to enable itplease help !!

:)

Sandesh_610, Mar 25, 2023
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 25, 2023
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 25, 2023
  4. qubit Win User

windows security not opening

Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

qubit, Mar 25, 2023
Thema:

windows security not opening

1. windows security not opening - Similar Threads - security opening

2. Massive Security Flaw - Bitlocked Files Can Be Opened From "Recent Files" ...While "Locked"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Massive Security Flaw - Bitlocked Files Can Be Opened From "Recent Files" ...While "Locked"...: Simple steps to reproduce:Unlock a bitlocked drive.Open a file from that drive example = image fileReboot machine, confirm drive is relocked.From "Recent Items," attempt to open the fileThe file opens, even though the drive is lockedWHOA!Obviously this is a massive security...
  3. Massive Security Flaw - Bitlocked Files Can Be Opened From "Recent Files" ...While "Locked"...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Massive Security Flaw - Bitlocked Files Can Be Opened From "Recent Files" ...While "Locked"...: Simple steps to reproduce:Unlock a bitlocked drive.Open a file from that drive example = image fileReboot machine, confirm drive is relocked.From "Recent Items," attempt to open the fileThe file opens, even though the drive is lockedWHOA!Obviously this is a massive security...
  4. Massive Security Flaw - Bitlocked Files Can Be Opened From "Recent Files" ...While "Locked"...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. why cant open my windows security?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why cant open my windows security?: i cannot open my windows security. i dont know my security is update or not https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-open-my-windows-security/a94c3bed-94c3-4764-9fae-52cb7d64c5b9
  6. why cant open my windows security?

why cant open my windows security?: i cannot open my windows security. i dont know my security is update or not https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-open-my-windows-security/a94c3bed-94c3-4764-9fae-52cb7d64c5b9
  7. i am unable to open the windows security it's showing like a black screen, please some...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am unable to open the windows security it's showing like a black screen, please some...: i am unable to open the windows security it's showing like a black screen, please some please help me the to reslove the issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-open-the-windows-security-its/02aefd00-4020-40d5-b125-efba6599f751
  8. i am unable to open the windows security it's showing like a black screen, please some...

i am unable to open the windows security it's showing like a black screen, please some...: i am unable to open the windows security it's showing like a black screen, please some please help me the to reslove the issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-open-the-windows-security-its/02aefd00-4020-40d5-b125-efba6599f751
  9. How to Turn off "Open File - Security Warning" message for a specific file in Windows 11 Home?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Turn off "Open File - Security Warning" message for a specific file in Windows 11 Home?: Hi,So I Bought a new laptop and while setting it up, contrary to what I always do which is use my last laptops data, tried to set it up by downloading every thing from source. so I downloaded Steam from their website and because of that I get this message every time, and...
  10. How to Turn off "Open File - Security Warning" message for a specific file in Windows 11 Home?

How to Turn off "Open File - Security Warning" message for a specific file in Windows 11 Home?: Hi,So I Bought a new laptop and while setting it up, contrary to what I always do which is use my last laptops data, tried to set it up by downloading every thing from source. so I downloaded Steam from their website and because of that I get this message every time, and...