Windows 10: Windows Security not working?

Discus and support Windows Security not working? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi All, So my friend came to my place and installed two pirated games on my pc both requiring to disable antivirus and internet. We played offline... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by John Cyrille Adams-Ong, Aug 31, 2020.

1. Windows Security not working?

Hi All,

So my friend came to my place and installed two pirated games on my pc both requiring to disable antivirus and internet. We played offline and I made sure to enable antivirus or maybe I forgot before I go online. This was around sometime last month.

Now my pc is showing signs of corrupted antivirus application as per my screenshots below:

Windows Security not working? 7a5347f5-e542-49d9-b35d-52fba18a560a?upload=true.png

Then I open Windows Security and this is what I saw

Windows Security not working? d91864a9-7a9f-4fa4-9bcc-2af7437b16ef?upload=true.png

And then this

Windows Security not working? 32f95ba1-1104-4a2d-b0ce-6a8cbcafe831?upload=true.png

And also

Windows Security not working? e6bc39a6-a2f6-4235-93fc-aff2e7ed06f9?upload=true.png

Windows Security not working? 54ddc38e-540c-462c-b540-e85cff920d60?upload=true.png

Here is what Services look like

Windows Security not working? e0eb50f4-87c6-4e2e-b471-adfe7bc59d95?upload=true.png

Everything is grayed out in Security Center if I open it.

Many thanks in advance and any help is much appreciated.

Regards,

John Cyrille Ong

:)

John Cyrille Adams-Ong, Aug 31, 2020
  2. qubit Win User

Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

qubit, Sep 1, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 1, 2020
  4. Windows Security not working?

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 1, 2020
Thema:

Windows Security not working?

1. Windows Security not working? - Similar Threads - Security working

2. Windows 11 - Windows Security App won't open and no solution works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Windows Security App won't open and no solution works: Hello. I've noticed that I can't open the Windows Security App no matter what. When I try to open Windows Security or even the settings related to it in any way, the window freezes and it won't open. I tried a few solutions already posted in this forum, such asRepairing and...
  3. Windows 11 - Windows Security App won't open and no solution works

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - Windows Security App won't open and no solution works: Hello. I've noticed that I can't open the Windows Security App no matter what. When I try to open Windows Security or even the settings related to it in any way, the window freezes and it won't open. I tried a few solutions already posted in this forum, such asRepairing and...
  4. The windows security isn't working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The windows security isn't working.: After i installed a game in which they asked me to off the windows security with a software. Me forgotten to on the security shutdown my pc, later i was met up with the problem...
  5. The windows security isn't working.

The windows security isn't working.: After i installed a game in which they asked me to off the windows security with a software. Me forgotten to on the security shutdown my pc, later i was met up with the problem...
  6. Change system password - my security questions don't work but I logged in using fingerprint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change system password - my security questions don't work but I logged in using fingerprint: Hi,I haven't used my laptop in a long time so I've forgotten my password. I tried resetting it but my answers to the security questions is incorrect. I managed to login via fingerprint and I have my MS acc setup but unable to reset my password.Is there anything I can do? Or...
  7. Change system password - my security questions don't work but I logged in using fingerprint

Change system password - my security questions don't work but I logged in using fingerprint: Hi,I haven't used my laptop in a long time so I've forgotten my password. I tried resetting it but my answers to the security questions is incorrect. I managed to login via fingerprint and I have my MS acc setup but unable to reset my password.Is there anything I can do? Or...
  8. Window security not working showing security at a glance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window security not working showing security at a glance: Window security not working and showing security at a glancewhen i open window security then they showing security at a glance window defender is disabledhow to i enabled plz give me replyreply me plz...
  9. Window security not working showing security at a glance

Window security not working showing security at a glance: Window security not working and showing security at a glancewhen i open window security then they showing security at a glance window defender is disabledhow to i enabled plz give me replyreply me plz...
  10. Window security not working showing security at a glance

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Window security not working showing security at a glance: Window security not working showing security at a glancewhen i open window security then they showing security at a glance window defender is disabledhow to i enabled plz give me replyreply me plz...