Windows 10: Windows security notification icon not appearing in tray, not in startup. Never use another...

Discus and support Windows security notification icon not appearing in tray, not in startup. Never use another... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/renatocuadros [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/renatocuadros, Apr 14, 2021.

1. Windows security notification icon not appearing in tray, not in startup. Never use another...

/u/renatocuadros, Apr 14, 2021

2. No OneDrive icon in the notification tray

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am sorry to know that you are facing issues with Windows 10. Do not worry, will assist you with the issue.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check.

• Go to Settings.
      • Select System.
      • Click on Notifications & Actions.
      • Click on Select which icons appear on the task bar.
      • And choose the following icons you wish to keep on task bar.
      • Restart the Computer.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Apr 14, 2021
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Windows Defender Icon not appearing on system tray

Hi BalakrishnanK

Open Task Manager (Ctrl + Shift + Esc)

Choose the Startup Tab

Is the Windows Security Notification Tray icon turned on there, so it starts with Windows?

DaveM121, Apr 14, 2021
  4. Hans L Win User

Windows security notification icon not appearing in tray, not in startup. Never use another...

Startup and Notification area

R]I ran this batch file, but it did not help (which I understand, because Task Manager > Processes does NOT show WinDates).

I am back to the conclusion that Win 10 can run WinDates manually, but not automatically at startup (via link). If I double-click on the link C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\WinDates.lnk, WinDates opens fine.

My next step will be to run a scan of system files to see if something is corrupt. However, any other suggestions are welcome.

Hans L, Apr 14, 2021
Thema:

Windows security notification icon not appearing in tray, not in startup. Never use another...

1. Windows security notification icon not appearing in tray, not in startup. Never use another... - Similar Threads - security notification icon

2. Why are blank icons appearing in the system tray and notification area? Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are blank icons appearing in the system tray and notification area? Windows 10: It's happened for a while and I've never found an answer to fix it, but on the notification area and system tray, icons will just appear that are blank and do nothing. Sometimes icons will appear that go away when I hover over it. Uploading images here isn't working for me...
  3. Why are blank icons appearing in the system tray and notification area? Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are blank icons appearing in the system tray and notification area? Windows 10: It's happened for a while and I've never found an answer to fix it, but on the notification area and system tray, icons will just appear that are blank and do nothing. Sometimes icons will appear that go away when I hover over it. Uploading images here isn't working for me...
  4. Why are blank icons appearing in the system tray and notification area? Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows Security Notification Icon missing from startup apps and system tray.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security Notification Icon missing from startup apps and system tray.: I asked this question because not only Windows Security is missing from system tray and startup, but a lot of my apps isn't in the startup apps and the system tray...
  6. Windows Security Notification Icon missing from startup apps and system tray.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Security Notification Icon missing from startup apps and system tray.: I asked this question because not only Windows Security is missing from system tray and startup, but a lot of my apps isn't in the startup apps and the system tray...
  7. Windows Security Notification Icon missing from startup apps and system tray.

8. shifting icons in notification tray

shifting icons in notification tray: I have seen this problem all over the internet with no resolution. The icons in the notification area of the taskbar are shifting to the right and left continuously. I have factory reset the computer and done a clean reboot. There are no additional programs installed. All...
  9. Windows defender not appearing in tray nor in startup.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows defender not appearing in tray nor in startup.: HI, I was recently attacked by a virus which is hopefully now gone but it did some damage to my pc where I am watching that Windows Defender is not showing itself in tray nor in startup programs as you will see in the screenshot below. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] These are the...
  10. Tray notification icons not showing

in Windows 10 Support
    Tray notification icons not showing: Dell XPS-13 Windows 10 Creators Update The icons I choose to "show" in the tray become hidden at the next bootup or restart. Tray icon settings do not "take". Wiped out next time. The problems with this awful update to Windows 10 are never-ending. Please help. 85913