Windows 10: windows security notification.

Discus and support windows security notification. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After the last update I had March 18th, windows security notification keeps popping up every couple of minutes. It is Virus Protection and Security... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TalisBriedis, Apr 21, 2021.

1. windows security notification.

After the last update I had March 18th, windows security notification keeps popping up every couple of minutes. It is Virus Protection and Security Threat announcement. I have Avira active and Windows firewall active. I have turned off ALL notifications, but it still keeps popping up about every 5 minutes. VERY annoying!

:)

TalisBriedis, Apr 21, 2021

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Apr 21, 2021
  3. Security notifications with Windows 10.

In Windows 7 you used to be able to list exclusions. I could stop the notification by going one step further down in my security, which I don't want to do. The notifications in this case are from Dropbox, and are frequent and annoying, but the app is
    completely trustworthy, and I always click yes without a thought.

Isn't there something deep in th system which I could access?

EvaLawrence-987, Apr 21, 2021
  4. Rose Cal Win User

windows security notification.

no update notification

Hi Kent,

One possible cause why you're unable to receive notification is due to wrong configuration settings. To assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you able to receive notification before?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Go to Control Panel and select Security and Maintenance.
    • Choose Change Security and Maintenance settings.
    • Put a check on the check box.
    • Click OK.

This will allow you to disable/enable specific types of messages, including messages about Windows Update, Internet security settings, User Account Control, Windows Backup, and more.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Apr 21, 2021
Thema:

windows security notification.

1. windows security notification. - Similar Threads - security notification

2. After latest update, Windows Security notification icon?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After latest update, Windows Security notification icon?: What happened to the Windows Security notification icon? It's not displayed in Settings or on the system tray notification area. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-latest-update-windows-security-notification/7812bf2f-cad1-4684-9239-a600a6459c4e
  3. Daily notification from Microsoft Security and Maintenance

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Daily notification from Microsoft Security and Maintenance: I get a daily notification from Microsoft Security and Maintenance worded as this - "We've turned on Microsoft Defender Antivirus. Your version of McAfee Antivirus and AntiSpyware are incompatible with this version of Windows." I have searched for McAfee on my computer and...
  4. Windows security notification icon not appearing in tray, not in startup. Never use another...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows security notification icon not appearing in tray, not in startup. Never use another...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/renatocuadros [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mqvok5/windows_security_notification_icon_not_appearing/
  5. Enable security notification

Enable security notification: hi, last night i disabled the security notification, when i open a file or program it asks me if want to make changes or open it with the "yes or no" option, how do i enable this back for my protection?...
  6. reagarding turning off all notification from windows security

reagarding turning off all notification from windows security: [ATTACH]I have installed quick heal antivirus and its trial has expired, so windows security is giving notification that ur trial has expired in around 10 times a day and also I cant turn off bcz their is no option to turn off all notification from windows security, its very...
  7. Security notifications

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Security notifications: Is there any way to turn this off? I thought I had them off, I'm pretty sure I did but since I just updated I'm now getting them throughout the day. Both firewall notifications and UAC notifications (to turn them back on). submitted by /u/JustTheDman [link] [comments]...
  8. Windows Security notification keeps appearing every time PC is turned on

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Security notification keeps appearing every time PC is turned on: Every time I turn on my PC, a notification from Windows Security appears saying "Turn on virus protection". Simply clicking on it makes it disappear for the session, but after I shut down and turn back on, it appears again.[ATTACH] Any way to make it stop?...
  9. Security Notification

Security Notification: Each time I turn on my computer a get a notification that reads: First line "Virus and threat protection"; second line "Turn on virus protection". I have visited the Microsoft Community looking for asked and answered postings, but could not find what I was looking for....
  10. Security standard notification message when connecting to internet via WiFi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Security standard notification message when connecting to internet via WiFi: I have an Asus K52J laptop running Win10 64-bit Pro 2004 and have a WiFi internet connection via a Billion W40 ADSL router. I am now getting a notification message when connecting to the internet "This WiFi network uses an older security standard that is being phased out. We...