Windows 10: windows security on windows 11

Discus and support windows security on windows 11 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Since receiving windows 11 updates as part of the insider programme access to windows security has ceased, when I try to do a scan, for example, it... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by kennethosborne1, Sep 20, 2021.

1. windows security on windows 11

Since receiving windows 11 updates as part of the insider programme access to windows security has ceased, when I try to do a scan, for example, it takes me to a blue screen and then immediately returns to the home page. Am I missing something? Is security automatically operated in windows 11? Kenny.

:)

kennethosborne1, Sep 20, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 20, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 20, 2021
  4. newtekie1 Win User

windows security on windows 11

Windows 8 Secure Boot Feature: Not So Secure?

• Linux
    • Linux
    • Linux
    • Linux
    • Oh and OSX
    Here is a statement from a Kernal Developer at Red Hat:

I'm not sure this exploits the legacy BIOS but rather it exploits the legacy boot method on MBR drives, injecting a signed key before the OS boots, which you are correct in that it has nothing to do with Windows 8. And the simplest fix would just be to require boot drives use GPT when Secure Boot is enabled in UEFI.

newtekie1, Sep 20, 2021
Thema:

windows security on windows 11

1. windows security on windows 11 - Similar Threads - security

2. Hacked account - They changed security settings and now past 30 days window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hacked account - They changed security settings and now past 30 days window: Hi Microsoft community,Please can someone help me retrieve my hacked account post 30days.Disclaimer: I rarely use email these days especially this old account which is why I didn't notice the account security changes in my inbox originally.I found out today my old skype...
  3. Hacked account - They changed security settings and now past 30 days window

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hacked account - They changed security settings and now past 30 days window: Hi Microsoft community,Please can someone help me retrieve my hacked account post 30days.Disclaimer: I rarely use email these days especially this old account which is why I didn't notice the account security changes in my inbox originally.I found out today my old skype...
  4. Windows Server 2016 October 2021 Security Patch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Server 2016 October 2021 Security Patch: Hello All,This is regarding the latest security Patch release for Server 2016 KB5006669 released on 12th Oct2021.As per the patch Improvements & Fixes section, this patch will configure, registry setting given below. However, after applying this patch, noticed, below registry...
  5. Windows Server 2016 October 2021 Security Patch

Windows Server 2016 October 2021 Security Patch: Hello All,This is regarding the latest security Patch release for Server 2016 KB5006669 released on 12th Oct2021.As per the patch Improvements & Fixes section, this patch will configure, registry setting given below. However, after applying this patch, noticed, below registry...
  6. Local Security Authority cannot be contacted in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Local Security Authority cannot be contacted in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]Some Windows 11/10 users when trying to connect to a remote desktop are seeing the following error message: An authentication error has occurred. The Local Security Authority cannot be contacted. In this article, we are going to see why this error message appears and...
  7. Glassdoor said my internet was not secure. Does anyone know why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Glassdoor said my internet was not secure. Does anyone know why?: Glassdoor said my internet was not secure. Does anyone know why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/glassdoor-said-my-internet-was-not-secure-does/5a06341e-a25e-4671-a611-864e345f3bd0
  8. Glassdoor said my internet was not secure. Does anyone know why?

Glassdoor said my internet was not secure. Does anyone know why?: Glassdoor said my internet was not secure. Does anyone know why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/glassdoor-said-my-internet-was-not-secure-does/5a06341e-a25e-4671-a611-864e345f3bd0
  9. Excessive number of security credential reads when computer goes to idle lsass.exe, event...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Excessive number of security credential reads when computer goes to idle lsass.exe, event...: Hi, Whenever my home server is not in use, security processes continuously consume disproportionate CPU resources. Using Event Viewer, I notice excessive logging of several events. Any information on how to solve either of the following problems would be greatly...
  10. Windows 11 Security??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Security??: i used a work around to get windows 11 and as such there is no windows defender,Firewall or anti virus-why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-security/7a12abbe-9720-44fd-b707-0c2a8e2caf89