Windows 10: Windows security OneDrive warning will not dismiss.

Discus and support Windows security OneDrive warning will not dismiss. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello. I have no need for one drive. The security center warns me actions are needed and it wants to configure one drive. There is a close or dismiss... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Bananaphonela8pv, Apr 21, 2020.

1. Windows security OneDrive warning will not dismiss.

Hello. I have no need for one drive. The security center warns me actions are needed and it wants to configure one drive. There is a close or dismiss option but it does not work. Can I stop this warning somehow?

submitted by /u/Bananaphonela8pv
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Bananaphonela8pv, Apr 21, 2020
  2. amir-vxj Win User

Windows Defender Warning about OneDrive does not Dismiss

it is some days that Windows Defender under Virus & threat protection gives warnings (yellow exclamation mark) about OneDrive: "setup OneDrive for file recovery options in case of ransomware attack". But I already have OneDrive on my system and
    logged in with the same account as my windows is logged in. the annoying part is that this message does not get dismissed. pushing the dismiss button does not have any effect and the warning is still there.

I know it is not a big issue but seeing a warning on defender gives a bad feeling.

amir-vxj, Apr 21, 2020
  3. amir-vxj Win User
    Windows Defender Warning about OneDrive does not Dismiss

Hi, Somehow the warning for OneDrive is dismissed. though I have shut down/ restarted system several times, this last time made the warning dismiss. Now I have faced a new warning Windows security OneDrive warning will not dismiss. :)

Defender ->Device Performance & Health -> Health Report -> Device Driver: 1 recommendation. I should open troubleshooter to detect the problem. it says High Definition Audio Device has a driver problem. I apply the fix and restart, but yet the warning is there.

actually, I do not have any problem with Audio in my system, speakers, headphone, and digital output works ok.

amir-vxj, Apr 21, 2020
  4. flawr Win User

Windows security OneDrive warning will not dismiss.

How to dismiss OneDrive notification in Windows Defender Security Centre?

For a few days now the icon for Windows Defender in the bottom right of my taskbar shows a yellow warning sign ⚠️ (which usually popped up when any problems were detected). When clicking on it, it just shows a message that wants me to set up OneDrive. But I do not want to get a OneDrive account.

Windows security OneDrive warning will not dismiss. GcS0M.jpg

There is an option to dismiss this message, but whenever I boot my computer, it is there again. Is there a way to completely dismiss this message, such that the warning sign only pops up again if there are actual problems?

I fear that I end up ignoring the warning sign and missing the moment when there is an actual problem.

flawr, Apr 21, 2020
Thema:

Windows security OneDrive warning will not dismiss.

1. Windows security OneDrive warning will not dismiss. - Similar Threads - security OneDrive warning

2. Restore dismissed security alerts.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restore dismissed security alerts.: The blue shield in tray 'security guard' can show a yellow exclamation triangle.It showed a warning, I dismissed it in the overview that opens when clicking the icon.Now I want to reset/revert that 'dismission'.Background:I dismissed it, because the icon can show only /if/...
  3. Defender, device security can't dismiss warning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Defender, device security can't dismiss warning: This dismiss button not wokring, just nothing happens, how to fix ? i don't want turn on device security. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/defender-device-security-cant-dismiss-warning/829faf81-cc41-42b6-ac41-a8e64dc0dfee
  4. Defender, device security can't dismiss warning

Defender, device security can't dismiss warning: This dismiss button not wokring, just nothing happens, how to fix ? i don't want turn on device security. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/defender-device-security-cant-dismiss-warning/829faf81-cc41-42b6-ac41-a8e64dc0dfee
  5. Onedrive notification can't be dismissed in Windows Security settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Onedrive notification can't be dismissed in Windows Security settings: Hello,As you can see in the image, I am unable to press the dismiss button to remove the popup and the notification in the task bar.Onedrive notification can't be dismissed in Windows Security settings.I would like to know if Microsoft has a plan to allow us to remove the...
  6. Onedrive notification can't be dismissed in Windows Security settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive notification can't be dismissed in Windows Security settings: Hello,As you can see in the image, I am unable to press the dismiss button to remove the popup and the notification in the task bar.Onedrive notification can't be dismissed in Windows Security settings.I would like to know if Microsoft has a plan to allow us to remove the...
  7. Onedrive notification can't be dismissed in Windows Security settings

8. onedrive dismiss not working

onedrive dismiss not working: In either of the two spots to dismiss onedrive neither responds to dismiss. I do not want Onedrive involved with my files but it won't take no for an answer when I click the dismiss button. Is yours acting the same way? 173936
  9. [Fix] Windows Defender Warning about OneDrive does not Dismiss

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    [Fix] Windows Defender Warning about OneDrive does not Dismiss: 03/23/2020 I had this issue until I clicked on and finished setting up my Personal Vault in one drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-windows-defender-warning-about-onedrive-does/7ebe0ba2-b66d-4f08-83c8-ef45114de364
  10. Windows Defender Warning about OneDrive does not Dismiss

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Warning about OneDrive does not Dismiss: it is some days that Windows Defender under Virus & threat protection gives warnings (yellow exclamation mark) about OneDrive: "setup OneDrive for file recovery options in case of ransomware attack". But I already have OneDrive on my system and logged in with the same account...