Windows 10: Windows Security only show "Home" option

Discus and support Windows Security only show "Home" option in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I just upgrade my PC to Windows 11 a day ago, now I'm trying to check that Windows Defender is on but when I use the Windows Security, it only shows... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by __Grizzly__, Jan 20, 2022.

1. Windows Security only show "Home" option

I just upgrade my PC to Windows 11 a day ago, now I'm trying to check that Windows Defender is on but when I use the Windows Security, it only shows the "Home" optionMy OS:Windows 11 Professional

:)

__Grizzly__, Jan 20, 2022
  2. curatia Win User

Microsoft Edge TLS Security

After trying everything (not a lot of steps) listed in the Microsoft Edge support site, I did a wider search and found this very simple youtube video that fixed it immediately:

For those who prefer not to click links the steps are simple:

1. Click in the Cortana search bar next to the Win 10 Start button

2. Type internet options

3. Select internet options (control panel) from the list

4. Click on the advanced tab

5. Scroll down to the security section

6. Make sure the following are all clicked:
    Use SSL 3.0
    Use TLS 1.0
    Use TLS 1.1
    Use TLS 1.2

7. Click apply

8. Refresh the page that was giving the error and it should now connect.

Hope this helps, it was a 30 second fix after hours of pounding my head against the error with the Support site suggestions.

curatia, Jan 20, 2022
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 20, 2022
  4. qubit Win User

Windows Security only show "Home" option

Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

qubit, Jan 20, 2022
Thema:

Windows Security only show "Home" option

1. Windows Security only show "Home" option - Similar Threads - Security show Home

2. Secure boot option is not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Secure boot option is not showing: I have 32 bit operating system lg company's pc.I try to update 64 bit version of windows 10 using bootable pendrive. But secure boot option is not showing in my pc's bios.what should I do?...
  3. Secure boot option is not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Secure boot option is not showing: I have 32 bit operating system lg company's pc.I try to update 64 bit version of windows 10 using bootable pendrive. But secure boot option is not showing in my pc's bios.what should I do?...
  4. Secure boot option is not showing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Wifi option doesnt show and only shows airplane mode option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi option doesnt show and only shows airplane mode option: my wifi option doesnt show up ever since i changed keyboard which i dont think its a virus it only shows me the airplane mode and when i went for trouble shoot it tells me ethernet cable is unplugged even though i dont use ethernet, i also tried network reset, restarting...
  6. Wifi option doesnt show and only shows airplane mode option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi option doesnt show and only shows airplane mode option: my wifi option doesnt show up ever since i changed keyboard which i dont think its a virus it only shows me the airplane mode and when i went for trouble shoot it tells me ethernet cable is unplugged even though i dont use ethernet, i also tried network reset, restarting...
  7. Device Security page showing no options.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device Security page showing no options.: Today suddenly there was this exclamation mark on my defender icon. and It gave me an error in device security tab. when I clicked on go to settings, it gave me an error "The page you are trying to access has no supported features and is not available". and When I open the...
  8. troubleshoot only shows two options

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    troubleshoot only shows two options: first my laptop wouldn’t let me log in to my user so i tried entering the safe mode and it wont let methen i chose start up repair and it told me “log file c /windows/system32/logfiles/srt/srttrail.txt”so i tried this method in the command...
  9. Windows Security only shows "Security At a Glance"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security only shows "Security At a Glance": When i open my windows security, it only shows "Security At a Glance" and a blank page. I've tried once to setting page visibility on Group Policy, and it only show Windows Security menus once. After that it shows Security At a Glance again....
  10. Windows Defender only shows Security at a glance

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender only shows Security at a glance: hi i am sudipta, my Windows Defender showing " Security at a glance". what should I do?[Original Title: Windows Defender] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-only-shows-security-at-a-glance/393f9044-6bb0-42d2-8be0-d43cc190dbcf

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why windows security only has 3 options