Windows 10: Windows Security Opens up like this

Discus and support Windows Security Opens up like this in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/1ajrzbiqn1851.jpg?width=1279&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=e5a31e5dc138b87d4fe92aee9bbd73f3bef01bf3 submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/LuciferDarkLord876, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Windows Security Opens up like this

/u/LuciferDarkLord876, Jun 30, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows Security Opens up like this :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 30, 2020
  4. qubit Win User

Windows Security Opens up like this

Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

qubit, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

Windows Security Opens up like this

1. Windows Security Opens up like this - Similar Threads - Security Opens

2. Windows Security error message "You'll need a new app to open this windowsdefender link"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security error message "You'll need a new app to open this windowsdefender link": Hello, I've just gotten a brand new Acer laptop running Windows 10 Home OS Build 18362.267, and I'm getting the error message "You'll need a new app to open this windowsdefender link" when I try to click on any options in the Windows Security page in Settings Open Windows...
  3. [HELP] Windows Security not opening and Windows 10 not updating (error: 0x8008005)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [HELP] Windows Security not opening and Windows 10 not updating (error: 0x8008005): A little background information. I had a file that was trying to gain access through my firewall, "winrmsrv" I denied it's access and deleted the files from my computer. In the process of deleting that file I read that I was to go to SoftwareDistribution and delete some...
  4. Can't open Windows Security after 2004 update.

Can't open Windows Security after 2004 update.: After 2004 update I can't open Windows Security. When I click Windows Security, system show message "We’re updating Windows Security. It should be ready to use again shortly." I try click from Settings, from Start Menu, from Tray - it doesn't work.[ATTACH]...
  5. How do I disable Open File - security warnings?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I disable Open File - security warnings?: I want to disable security warnings when I open new files I download. I already know if I go to internet options in the control panel and change the security settings for different "zones", I can do that, but for some reason setting a custom level for these zones is greyed...
  6. Windows Security "You'll need a new app to open this windowsdefender"

Windows Security "You'll need a new app to open this windowsdefender": I try to open anything in the "Windows Security" page in Settings, it prompts me to open it with a new app and the only thing available is the Microsoft Store. I click "Virus & threat protection," and the prompt comes up with "You'll need a new app to open this...
  7. Security after opening my laptop

Security after opening my laptop: I recently had to reset my laptop to factory settings to have it repaired by HP. Prior to sending it off, I used to have to provide a PIN before I could access any of my files. Now, everything jut opens up. When I go into Settings to set up a PIN to open my computer, it's...
  8. Update and security is not opening

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update and security is not opening: I am not able to open update and security in the settings menu. Pls help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-and-security-is-not-opening/b87006b6-c45b-4270-baf4-d63c815c9c8b
  9. I can't open the task manager, i can't open the realtime security and I lost access to...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't open the task manager, i can't open the realtime security and I lost access to...: Hello Everyone! I am really frustrated since last night when I found out that I have almost lost all my admin privileges stated above, I don't know if it is a virus or anything, All I can remember is I have updated everything recently on windows updates. Please help me....
  10. Security software blocks UWP app from opening on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Security software blocks UWP app from opening on Windows 10: [ATTACH]If when you try to launch a UWP app on Windows 10, you notice it’s been blocked from opening or starting by your installed security […] This article Security software blocks UWP app from opening on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...