Windows 10: Windows Security page Blank

Discus and support Windows Security page Blank in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I use Windows 10, 2004 version, Recently installed a crack software, so before that I had to disable antivirusi use defender and nothing else... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AndrewBenjamin3, Sep 5, 2020.

1. Windows Security page Blank

Hi,

I use Windows 10, 2004 version,

Recently installed a crack software, so before that I had to disable antivirusi use defender and nothing else

So, after installation, i tried to enable antivirus but it says 'setting managed by administrator' i use one account which is admin acc

So, thinking maybe software caused the issue, i uninstalled and resarted pc.

But, now it shows no options in Windows Security,

Please let me know why,

Refer to the screenshots as well...

Thanks in advance,

Andrew

Windows Security page Blank d33893a7-5e9f-499d-ac17-24e94729b94b?upload=true.png Windows Security page Blank e3ff84ea-6c7f-4bdd-a592-ece9eaf94414?upload=true.png

:)

AndrewBenjamin3, Sep 5, 2020
  2. 1318294 Win User

Windows Security Blank Page

Hi there,

I am not sure if this is usual but it looks like not. When I open Window Security App I am facing with and blank page, where there should be some options at least, I beleive. I uploaded a screenshot of the problem. When this started I also had trouble with
    Windows Update too where Windows Updatw was not working but I resolved it by following steps on this page: FIX: Windows 10 Update Service is Missing (Solved) - wintips.org - Windows Tips & How-tos . It solved my problem perfectly and now Windows Update works as usual.

Eveytime I open my pc I check for Windows Update first, thats how I found out about this issues. Now when I check for the updates, appearantly the Windows Update doesnt find the updates related to Security issue. My last ""Security Intelligence Update for
    Windows Defender Antivirus"" updates was on 1/4/2020 where I know this update is renewed almost everyday when I start the update check. So I have a suspicion that it is blocked somehow and also what blocks it also makes the app unable to use.

Looking for your help,

Thanks!

Windows Security page Blank a3c36bec-a2e3-455f-83e7-7faa64725c95?upload=true.jpg

1318294, Sep 5, 2020
  3. blank pages

Let me suggest that you run the Network Troubleshooter. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key
    • Search for Control Panel
    • Search for Troubleshooting
    • Click Network & Internet
    • Select Internet Connections
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check if the issue persist.

Please let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Virfranz Man, Sep 5, 2020
  4. Windows Security page Blank

Windows Security *SECURITY AT A GLANCE* blank page

My windows security page is blank and I don't know what to do. I downloaded amp software to play my guitar then I realized that my pc was running slower, so I checked my windows security and now I can't see anything. Do I have a virus or did I break my windows
    security?

Windows Security page Blank [​IMG]

RichardDang1, Sep 5, 2020
Thema:

Windows Security page Blank

1. Windows Security page Blank - Similar Threads - Security page Blank

2. Windows Security Blank "Page not available"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security Blank "Page not available": can anyone helpafter i reset my laptop i can't access my windows security. After i clicked on Virus & threat protection it says that "Page Not Found" and "Your IT Administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available....
  3. Device security page blank

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device security page blank: Device security page blank. I need to open this page before my exam, ASAP. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-security-page-blank/cfa06a29-8a3e-485f-912a-46bd35a15c68
  4. blank page of security

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blank page of security: I updated my Windows after resetting PC however I check on my Windows Security it shows only blank screen. Im afraid about this one since I only made a reset and it took me 6 hours for that and I dont want to put my computer at risk again....
  5. blank page of security

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blank page of security: I updated my Windows after resetting PC however I check on my Windows Security it shows only blank screen. Im afraid about this one since I only made a reset and it took me 6 hours for that and I dont want to put my computer at risk again....
  6. blank page of security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Security at a glance page in Windows Security is blank

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security at a glance page in Windows Security is blank: Security at a glance page in Windows Security is blank. Can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/security-at-a-glance-page-in-windows-security-is/48be47a3-1535-4731-bad3-1701269e9400
  8. Windows security blank page

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows security blank page: [ATTACH]is there anyone having problem same as my laptop windows security blank page? I tried the SFC /scannow and it didn't work. also uninstall all the third-party antivirus....
  9. Windows Security Blank Page

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Security Blank Page: Hi there, I am not sure if this is usual but it looks like not. When I open Window Security App I am facing with and blank page, where there should be some options at least, I beleive. I uploaded a screenshot of the problem. When this started I also had trouble with Windows...
  10. Windows Security *SECURITY AT A GLANCE* blank page

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Security *SECURITY AT A GLANCE* blank page: My windows security page is blank and I don't know what to do. I downloaded amp software to play my guitar then I realized that my pc was running slower, so I checked my windows security and now I can't see anything. Do I have a virus or did I break my windows security?...