Windows 10: Windows Security Pop UP

Discus and support Windows Security Pop UP in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi all, I have a windows security popup screen every time I start my pc as shown in the picture. The issue is, I have no idea what driver is being... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Fabiancho20, Jun 17, 2019.

1. Windows Security Pop UP

Hi all,

I have a windows security popup screen every time I start my pc as shown in the picture. The issue is, I have no idea what driver is being installed. How to find out what driver is the security risk in question? thank you.

Windows Security Pop UP be069499-ff23-4248-a7b3-1791ef6f7000?upload=true.jpg

:)

Fabiancho20, Jun 17, 2019
  2. John Vil Win User

Windows Security sign in pop up

Since you are still getting this pop up window, the next suggestion we have is to reset the network. Kindly refer to the steps below:

• Click on Start.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Select Network & Internet.
    • On the Status tab, click on Network reset.

Doing this will make Windows forget the connection credentials and other networking components. You may have to re-enter you WiFi credentials if you will attempt to connect to your home network.

Let us know the results.

John Vil, Jun 17, 2019
  3. security and pop ups

Hi Robie,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. I apologize for the inconvenience.

- Do you get any error message, if yes what is the exact error message?

- When you say "blocked my security from McAfee ", what exactly happens?

- When exactly are you get the Pop ups?

Please let us know the update that has been installed before this issue.

To see which Windows updates are installed

Follow these steps to see which Windows updates are installed on your computer.

• Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button. In the search box, type
      Update, and then, in the list of results, click Windows Update.

• In the left pane, click View update history.

Help us with more information to assist you further.

Guru Kiran G, Jun 17, 2019
  4. Windows Security Pop UP

Security Pop Up......

Hi,

There are several possible reasons why the Windows security keeps on popping up. This may include the settings on your computer or a corruption within the user profile. In order for us to efficiently assist you, we just have a few questions for you:

• Were there any changes made to your computers prior to the issue?
    • Are your computers connected to a secured network?
    • When does the pop up usually appear? Is it when booting up or when launching an application?
    • Have you tried using the "Use a method not listed here" option?

Regards.

Darian Tab, Jun 17, 2019
Thema:

Windows Security Pop UP

1. Windows Security Pop UP - Similar Threads - Security Pop

2. i have a pop up window that says "Access to this PC has been blocked for security reasons”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have a pop up window that says "Access to this PC has been blocked for security reasons”: i have a pop up window that says "Access to this PC has been blocked for security reasons. Contact Windows Support 855-589-3303 Security Helpline" Question: Is this the real number for Microsoft, or is this a way for malware to enter my PC?...
  3. i have a pop up window that says "Access to this PC has been blocked for security reasons”

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have a pop up window that says "Access to this PC has been blocked for security reasons”: i have a pop up window that says "Access to this PC has been blocked for security reasons. Contact Windows Support 855-589-3303 Security Helpline" Question: Is this the real number for Microsoft, or is this a way for malware to enter my PC?...
  4. Windows Security sign-in pop-up when trying to connect to wifi??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security sign-in pop-up when trying to connect to wifi??: I just restarted my computer to allow it to update and now I can't connect to wifi networks without a stupid Windows Security pop-up asking me to sign in. I don't know my username and password, because I'm pretty sure I never set anything up for Windows Security. This has...
  5. Windows Security sign-in pop-up when trying to connect to wifi??

Windows Security sign-in pop-up when trying to connect to wifi??: I just restarted my computer to allow it to update and now I can't connect to wifi networks without a stupid Windows Security pop-up asking me to sign in. I don't know my username and password, because I'm pretty sure I never set anything up for Windows Security. This has...
  6. Windows Security POP UP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security POP UP: Hi,The following window constantly keeps appearing every so often on my screen and anytime I enter my pin it disappears and later pops up again.I am also signed out of all google accounts and cannot see the issue of why this appears, Our IT team took a look and could not fix...
  7. Windows Security POP UP

Windows Security POP UP: Hi,The following window constantly keeps appearing every so often on my screen and anytime I enter my pin it disappears and later pops up again.I am also signed out of all google accounts and cannot see the issue of why this appears, Our IT team took a look and could not fix...
  8. Windows Security pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security pop up: Hello I am trying to add a calendar onto outlook from an internet source, and keep getting a Windows Security popup asking for connexion credentials. Have tried many including my microsoft one and it keeps on popping up...
  9. Windows Security pop up

Windows Security pop up: Hello I am trying to add a calendar onto outlook from an internet source, and keep getting a Windows Security popup asking for connexion credentials. Have tried many including my microsoft one and it keeps on popping up...
  10. Windows Security pop up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security