Windows 10: Windows-Security PopUp PIN Massage.

Discus and support Windows-Security PopUp PIN Massage. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; After we have activated the smartcard with PIN authentication, we regularly receive a security message "Making sure it's you" with a PIN request. We... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by LionelSokol1980, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Windows-Security PopUp PIN Massage.

After we have activated the smartcard with PIN authentication, we regularly receive a security message "Making sure it's you" with a PIN request. We did not activate the PIN in Windows. We can provoke this message at any time. For Example by staring an internal website. If i entered the PIN (it's also the same for my login) the Website will be displayed. If i choice "cancel" the Website was blocked and not displayed. The message also appears after the successful Windows login. I can identify witch application triggers the messeage. The message is visible in the task manager. It was listed under the application that has triggered the message (eg IE (specified Website, Globalprotect (after Login) or Outlook (witch from LAN to WLAN)). Why is this Messege coming up? Can this message be switched off or manged?

:)

LionelSokol1980, Sep 12, 2018
  2. Jsssssssss, Sep 12, 2018
  3. btarunr Win User
    Art Factory Introduces Massage Mouse for Fatigued Computer Users

Inspired by the large number of computer users suffering from painful symptoms of computer fatigue, Art Factory has blended the latest mouse and massager technologies into an innovative mouse that feels just as good in your hand as it does on your body. The massage mouse gives you the control and precision of a state-of-the-art touch-sensitive mouse and the convenience of a powerful massager.

With a massage mouse, you can stop work, switch to massage mode, massage away aches and pains and switch back to mouse mode feeling refreshed. Prototypes of the massage mouse will be exhibited in Hannover, Germany from October 3-5 and at International CES in Las Vegas from January 8-11, 2013.

Windows-Security PopUp PIN Massage. 29a_thm.jpg

Features:
    • Comfortable and stylish design.
    • Large touch-sensitive surface.
    • Easy mode switching.
    • 10 vibration levels.
    • 2 vibration patterns.
    • Relaxing LED illumination.
    • Precise optical tracking.
    • Wireless interface.
    • Compact USB wireless receiver.
    • Convenient USB charging stand.
    • Macintosh and Windows compatible.
    For more information, visit this page.

btarunr, Sep 12, 2018
  4. blueworld Win User

Windows-Security PopUp PIN Massage.

File Explorer jump list doesn't consistently show location popups

Thanks for your reply.

Whatever "it" is exactly, all I know is, it does not behave consistently. This is so across multiple systems. Also, it isn't just recent items, but pinned items that fail to produce the popup on mouse over (when they should).

If the File Explorer setting you're referring to is "Show pop-up description for folder and desktop items," I already have that turned on.

Based on my tests, I tend to think this is a bug. Did you try reproducing it?

1. Right click File Explorer in taskbar to open the jump list.
    2. Mouse over any of the pinned or recent folders and see if the popup with the location path appears (as shown in the screenshot with the original post).
    3. If it does appear, close out of the jump list by left clicking anywhere outside of it.
    4. Repeat steps 1-3 until you find the popups not appearing. In my experience, it always occurs, even if not right away. And all too often when I need them most.

blueworld, Sep 12, 2018
Thema:

Windows-Security PopUp PIN Massage.

1. Windows-Security PopUp PIN Massage. - Similar Threads - Security PopUp PIN

2. Windows Defender Security Popup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender Security Popup: Windows Defender Security Popup. I believe it is a scam; however, unable to use mouse, keyboard, or remove the block. How casn I get this resolved? Can't talk with tech, and don't know how anyone could access my screen since I can't get in myself....
  3. Windows Defender Security Popup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender Security Popup: Windows Defender Security Popup. I believe it is a scam; however, unable to use mouse, keyboard, or remove the block. How casn I get this resolved? Can't talk with tech, and don't know how anyone could access my screen since I can't get in myself....
  4. Windows Security Centre Popup

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security Centre Popup: Hi, I'm wondering if anyone may assist. I have an issue on multiple pc's here on-site that will intermittently at any given time have the 'Windows Security' window popup for no known reason on it's own sample screen below. The PC's are never turned off and seldom rebooted....
  5. Windows Security Centre Popup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security Centre Popup: Hi, I'm wondering if anyone may assist. I have an issue on multiple pc's here on-site that will intermittently at any given time have the 'Windows Security' window popup for no known reason on it's own sample screen below. The PC's are never turned off and seldom rebooted....
  6. Windows Security Centre Popup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows Security Popup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Security Popup: Good morning all, I have mapped my home NAS as a drive on my PC. Whenever I try to do anything with the files move them, open them, rename them I get the following error message; Windows Security These files might be harmful to your computer Your internet security...
  8. Remove Massage

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Remove Massage: There is a massage, which is always staying on my desktop of the pc. I want to remove that massage from my desktop. The massage like this " Windows 10 Home Insider Preview Single Language Evaluation copy. Build 187272.rs_prerelease.181026-1425"...
  9. Windows Security Alert popup

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security Alert popup: I'm dying with this problem, here's an image of what keeps popping up every time I open an app [img] I keep pressing to allow the app through private and public but once I open the app again the popup appears, I've formatted my laptop twice and went back to Windows 8.1 but...
  10. windows security popups

in Windows 10 Support
    windows security popups: hi all, 1. even though I have admin rights set for certain programs[firefox,,etc,,] I keep getting popups saying program is trying to change my computer [which is annoying] why does it ask even though I have firefox set for admin rights? can I lower the settings for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows security pop up enter pin

2. windows popup pin

3. windows security pin popup

4. windows security pin,
  5. windows security pin pop up