Windows 10: Windows Security problem

Discus and support Windows Security problem in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hey guys, I have a 2 week old computer. Since day 1, Windows Security will not open. It pops up a Microsoft Store box and says Windows Security needs a... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Hmcgee25, Mar 14, 2019 at 4:57 PM.

1. Hmcgee25 Win User

Windows Security problem

Hey guys, I have a 2 week old computer. Since day 1, Windows Security will not open. It pops up a Microsoft Store box and says Windows Security needs a new app. If I click on 'find', nothing happens. I've searched this issue online and have seen others with this problem, but I have seen no solutions. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks

:)

2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 14, 2019 at 5:01 PM
  4. qubit Win User

Windows Security problem

Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

Thema:

Windows Security problem

1. Windows Security problem - Similar Threads - Security problem

2. Problems with installing a security key

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problems with installing a security key: Have tried to install a Yubi security key, but Microsoft keeps responding with "Your browser or operating system does not support this" Since I use Edge and my operating system is Windows 10 - 1809 build which supposedly are the correct browser and operating system I am at a...
  3. Microsoft security code problem

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft security code problem: After updating BIOS on Windows 10 computer, the initial Windows Login PIN did not work and was asked to reset. This required me to log into my email at which point a security code was necessary. I selected delivery of the code to my email account email but the code received...
  4. Windows Defender Security - Virus & Threat Protection Problem

Windows Defender Security - Virus & Threat Protection Problem: Hi Microsoft service, I need your help to fix my computer that I had struggle to find why Virus & Threat Protection is not working. I was updated Windows 10 Update. There are some changes to add new feature. Need your help to fix my computer. Regards, Spring...
  5. Problem with Windows Defender Security Center

Problem with Windows Defender Security Center: Split from this thread. this problem my windows defender [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/problem-with-windows-defender-security-center/c7e395eb-bc8b-40b0-bd52-de17826f6d01
  6. Problem closing the properties window of my c-drive after I tried to change the security...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem closing the properties window of my c-drive after I tried to change the security...: I have this really enoying problem not being able to close the properties window of my c-drive after I tried to change the security settings to let myself get permission saving. That didn't work that well but now I can't close it because " You are about to change the...
  7. having problem with windows defender security center

having problem with windows defender security center: Hi i am getting some issue with windows defender security center. i am using kaspersky antivirus. when i open windows defender security center and in firewall and network option i am getting red X. and under that it saying "action needed in kaspersky antivirus". i don't know...
  8. Problems with User Account Control, Security and Trust Center

Problems with User Account Control, Security and Trust Center: Whenever I try to start any windows system applications such as Task Manager or Services, windows asks for UAC premission and shows publisher as Unkown and File origin hard drive on computer. All of windows store apps are not able to connect to internet and Edge shows "Site...
  9. Windows Defender Security Center problem(possible trojan,virus)

Windows Defender Security Center problem(possible trojan,virus): Hey guys! Last night i downloaded a file that it supposed to be a hack for a game(i'm not that foul to accept that files when windows security warned me but i thought it wasn't a virus and i thought it was a real hack) and the antivirus warned me but i turned off all the...
  10. Outlook 2016 MEGA Security problem -- password shown in plain text

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2016 MEGA Security problem -- password shown in plain text: Hi there I complained in my previous thread about the wretched new method of setting up email accounts in Office 2016. It's even more bonkers after the latest update -- you don't CHANGE the account any more -- just shows you name but none of the mail box / server settings....