Windows 10: Windows Security Redmond Response

Discus and support Windows Security Redmond Response in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Ive asked this before but never got a real or clear response. Windows Security is constantly pulled to pieces by so called experts but then say oh, but... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by fedbil100, Mar 29, 2019.

1. fedbil100 Win User

Windows Security Redmond Response

Ive asked this before but never got a real or clear response. Windows Security is constantly pulled to pieces by so called experts but then say oh, but it is getting better. Getting BETTER the lowest was 99.8 %. Better than several free well known Security Software Companies. Redmond in Gods name tell the public honestly how good Windows Security is. Why hold back on ATP for joe public give us all that confidence of protection . Knowing that may be Windows 7 users will see the light and join us in this American and now Universal Dream of Windows 10

:)

fedbil100, Mar 29, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 29, 2019
  3. qubit Win User
    Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

qubit, Mar 29, 2019
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Windows 8 Secure Boot Feature: Not So Secure?

• Linux
    • Linux
    • Linux
    • Linux
    • Oh and OSX
    Here is a statement from a Kernal Developer at Red Hat:

I'm not sure this exploits the legacy BIOS but rather it exploits the legacy boot method on MBR drives, injecting a signed key before the OS boots, which you are correct in that it has nothing to do with Windows 8. And the simplest fix would just be to require boot drives use GPT when Secure Boot is enabled in UEFI.

newtekie1, Mar 29, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows Security Redmond Response - Similar Threads - Security Redmond Response

2. Not responsive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not responsive: I am running Windows 11 on an HP laptop 15-gw0xxx The laptop boots up very slow and it does not matter what I open word internet etc. it says either not responding or does not say anything and takes a very long time to open. Literally a couple minutes almost. I run...
  3. Not responsive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not responsive: I am running Windows 11 on an HP laptop 15-gw0xxx The laptop boots up very slow and it does not matter what I open word internet etc. it says either not responding or does not say anything and takes a very long time to open. Literally a couple minutes almost. I run...
  4. Windows Security has NO response??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security has NO response??: HiAs far as I remember, my Windows Security was working previously. Today, I just clicked 'quick scan' but nothing happened. I tried to click 'scan option' then chose full screen. Everything seemed normal until clicking 'scan now' - again - no response at all. "Current...
  5. Windows Security has NO response??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Security has NO response??: HiAs far as I remember, my Windows Security was working previously. Today, I just clicked 'quick scan' but nothing happened. I tried to click 'scan option' then chose full screen. Everything seemed normal until clicking 'scan now' - again - no response at all. "Current...
  6. Legal or Redmond Office Contact: Double Charged for Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Legal or Redmond Office Contact: Double Charged for Windows 10 Pro: I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this question but I'm going to try several methods and see if I can speak to someone from Microsoft on a more professional level. The phone number I was given by the customer support supervisor 1-425-882-8080 requires the name...
  7. Redmond Magazine

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Redmond Magazine: Just discovered REDMOND MAGAZINE, its a must for all Windows people some great articles fascinating and educational https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/redmond-magazine/5fcd6af4-f23d-49e6-82ea-3f91e3d70789"
  8. no response

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    no response: Fed up with W10, Reset computer to put W7 back but W10 reappeared without the use of my mouse and keyboard .*Mad 51478
  9. Does Redmond even care about KB3122947?

in Windows 10 Support
    Does Redmond even care about KB3122947?: With 33 failed attempts to install the KB3122947 update on my 3 computers and over 300 posts concerning the problem? KB3122947 1511 update - anybody else get this? - Windows 10 Forums (I know, a lot are redundant, but how do you search 300 posts?) Does anyone out there...
  10. Microsoft refreshing Redmond campus

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft refreshing Redmond campus: At a time when space is at a premium and many companies are looking for room to grow, we recognize that our 500-acre campus in Redmond, Washington, is a unique asset. Neighboring a vibrant urban core, suburban towns, lakes, mountains and miles of forest, it’s one of...