Windows 10: Windows Security says "There is no TPM available. Please check BIOS settings."

Discus and support Windows Security says "There is no TPM available. Please check BIOS settings." in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Windows Security is saying TPM isn't available, yet when I went into BIOS Gigabyte it says secure boot is enabled and being used. I looked some things... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tvtim-222D49B9-F7D6-4A75-, Sep 24, 2022.

1. Windows Security says "There is no TPM available. Please check BIOS settings."

Windows Security is saying TPM isn't available, yet when I went into BIOS Gigabyte it says secure boot is enabled and being used. I looked some things up on Google and tried 'TPM.MSC' and it says there is no TPM available. The other thing I tried says to check DISK 0 in diskmgmt and it has the option that says TPM 2.0 is available/being used. Is Windows Security being weird or did it disable itself? I didn't have this problem yesterday that I'm aware of.

:)

Tvtim-222D49B9-F7D6-4A75-, Sep 24, 2022
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Bios tpm settings

Hi Mohammedo

If you boot into BIOS, then go to Advance - Trusted Computing, do you not find TPM or PTT listed there?

What method did you use to install Windows 11 without TPM being enabled?

DaveM121, Sep 24, 2022
  3. TPM settings in bios not there

My HP Pavillion G7 Windows 10 home needs TPM for windows 11 ..

in the bios settings under security I do not have anything there except to change the password.

Advice??

ttodd0450again, Sep 24, 2022
  4. Windows Security says "There is no TPM available. Please check BIOS settings."

TPM update

Don't know if this is the right place for this thread but whatever, laptop informed me that " a firmware update is needed for you security processor (TPM)," now, i looked up what to do and from a microsoft support thing, the last step says to clear the tpm. it has a warning saying to back up my data, i would like to know what clearing the tpm does, and what measures i need to take to make sure nothing goes wrong.

ReeeeallyThough, Sep 24, 2022
Thema:

Windows Security says "There is no TPM available. Please check BIOS settings."

1. Windows Security says "There is no TPM available. Please check BIOS settings." - Similar Threads - Security says TPM

2. Window security keep saying there is no tpm found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window security keep saying there is no tpm found: window security saying there is no tpm but when i run tpm. msc it show tpm is ready to use why this happen in both window 10 and 11 i reinstall windows many time pls anyone give me solution PC SPECS----- cpu- r5 5500,mobo-b550m ds3h gigabyte, psu-cooler master mwe 450w ,...
  3. Windows Security app Incorrectly warns of TPM not found check BIOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security app Incorrectly warns of TPM not found check BIOS: Windows Security app Incorrectly warns of TPM not found check BIOS. In BIOS, TPM is active and also if i run tpm.ms is showing ready for use. Restart of the system has no effect. I filled out a report of this problem in Windows feedback hub here: https://aka.ms/AAkaxac but...
  4. Windows Security app Incorrectly warns of TPM not found check BIOS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Security app Incorrectly warns of TPM not found check BIOS: Windows Security app Incorrectly warns of TPM not found check BIOS. In BIOS, TPM is active and also if i run tpm.ms is showing ready for use. Restart of the system has no effect. I filled out a report of this problem in Windows feedback hub here: https://aka.ms/AAkaxac but...
  5. Windows Security says "There is no TPM available. Please check BIOS settings."

Windows Security says "There is no TPM available. Please check BIOS settings.": Windows Security is saying TPM isn't available, yet when I went into BIOS Gigabyte it says secure boot is enabled and being used. I looked some things up on Google and tried 'TPM.MSC' and it says there is no TPM available. The other thing I tried says to check DISK 0 in...
  6. Bios tpm settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bios tpm settings: HelloI see the tpm setting open in windows, but when I enter the bios, I can't find the tpm setting anywhere. I updated the bios but the result is still the same, I'm using an intel processor so there should be a PTT setting in the bios but I can't find it, what should I do,...
  7. Bios tpm settings

Bios tpm settings: HelloI see the tpm setting open in windows, but when I enter the bios, I can't find the tpm setting anywhere. I updated the bios but the result is still the same, I'm using an intel processor so there should be a PTT setting in the bios but I can't find it, what should I do,...
  8. TPM settings in bios not there

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TPM settings in bios not there: My HP Pavillion G7 Windows 10 home needs TPM for windows 11 .. in the bios settings under security I do not have anything there except to change the password.Advice??...
  9. TPM settings in bios not there

TPM settings in bios not there: My HP Pavillion G7 Windows 10 home needs TPM for windows 11 .. in the bios settings under security I do not have anything there except to change the password.Advice??...
  10. TPM settings in bios not there

in Windows 10 Customization