Windows 10: Windows Security Scan & Shut Down Problem

Discus and support Windows Security Scan & Shut Down Problem in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have a problem with Windows Security as I tried to scan but it quickly shut down afterwards. I am unsure what is the problem and this screenshot show... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Yau Jia Jun, Jul 22, 2021.

1. Windows Security Scan & Shut Down Problem

I have a problem with Windows Security as I tried to scan but it quickly shut down afterwards. I am unsure what is the problem and this screenshot show whenever I tried to scan. Restart does not work.

:)

Yau Jia Jun, Jul 22, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows Security Virus Scan

Please confirm you don't have a list like this:

Windows Security Scan & Shut Down Problem [​IMG]

e.g. from here (or via the control panel):

Windows Security Scan & Shut Down Problem [​IMG]

If not, suggests deeper problems. To which uninstall option are you referring? (A picture is worth...)

dalchina, Jul 22, 2021
  3. Windows Security Virus Scan

Yes that's exactly what I have. If you notice there is an uninstall option next to organize if you scroll to other updates ie. office, but it will disappear once you scroll to the latest updates.

stealth2920, Jul 22, 2021
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

Windows Security Scan & Shut Down Problem

security scan

Hi,

It's possible that some corrupted system files are preventing Windows Defender from running a scan on your computer. we'd like to learn more about your concern so that we could provide the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Which build version of Windows 10 is on your computer? To check, click
      Start
      , type winver, and press Enter. For example, 14393.1066.
    • Did you make any changes to your computer before this happened?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As initial recommendation, we suggest performing a clean boot to find out if this behavior is
    caused by a third-party program. This will load Windows with minimal drivers and programs, preventing software conflicts from occurring. If you can perform a security scan in a clean boot environment, check the section How to determine
    what is causing the problem by performing a clean boot
    for what to do next.

Note: To return your computer back to normal, check the section How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting.

We'll wait for your response and the results of the initial troubleshooting.

Yolvi Ell, Jul 22, 2021
Thema:

Windows Security Scan & Shut Down Problem

1. Windows Security Scan & Shut Down Problem - Similar Threads - Security Scan Shut

2. SHUT DOWN PROBLEMS

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    SHUT DOWN PROBLEMS: I HAVE SHUT DOWN PROBLEMS WITH WINDOWS 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shut-down-problems/94cd9434-1e07-4c6f-91a9-e967a0bf93ed
  3. shut down problem

shut down problem: after installing wndows 10 on dell ,my laptop goes shut down when i touch down side of laptop but when itis in charging mode it doesn't shut down https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shut-down-problem/a35083af-1553-47ea-bd39-c4701aa9fb3a
  4. Shut Down Problem

Shut Down Problem: All Right Recently install win 10, updated so far everything was great. Then after last update when I shut down the laptop HP Pavilion it is not getting shut down, screen is gettin off however the hard is still on can hear the nois also power bottom is on. so have to press...
  5. Shut down problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Shut down problem: Hi! When I shut down my PC it shuts down but my fans are still working, and I have to hold Power Button for 4seconds to fully turn it off. Also when I restart my PC it just shuts down. I'm using Windows 8.1 Pro. submitted by /u/Caynah [link] [comments]...
  6. Shut Down Problems

Shut Down Problems: Greetings, I have yesterday updated to the newer insider build of windows 10, i am currently on version 1903 build 18999.1. Since the update i have noted that my PC takes ages to either restart or shut down, not sure why or what's causing it . If any1 of you could help...
  7. windows shut down problem

windows shut down problem: When I shut down the windows 10, it re-boots itself. why and how to repair it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-shut-down-problem/1b9c754d-59aa-43ff-9749-c841d8efdb11
  8. Problem with shutting down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with shutting down: My ancient computer doesn’t want to shut itself down completely. I’ve had it for many years and it worked without any problems but currently it revealed this issue. When I try to shut it down, it closes the programms but never shuts off. So I have to press power button for a...
  9. problem in shutting down

problem in shutting down: am trying to shut down my pc but after pressing shut down button no action is taken please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-in-shutting-down/86523a2b-8410-404d-bb75-a3fa9073ae2a"
  10. shut Down Problem.

in Windows 10 Support
    shut Down Problem.: I just installed windows 10. And now i can't shut down. I can see its moving out of windows 10, Than it goes black and stays there. Any help please Thanks 42847