Windows 10: Windows Security screen is blank after I installed and uninstalled Malwarebytes

Discus and support Windows Security screen is blank after I installed and uninstalled Malwarebytes in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [ATTACH] So my Windows Security doesn't show anything after I used Malwarebytes to scan for some malwares. I also couldn't start Windows Defender... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AlwinTantowi, Apr 21, 2020.

1. Windows Security screen is blank after I installed and uninstalled Malwarebytes

Windows Security screen is blank after I installed and uninstalled Malwarebytes 199ca512-52a9-4de7-ac9e-ee22c6379be5?upload=true.png

So my Windows Security doesn't show anything after I used Malwarebytes to scan for some malwares. I also couldn't start Windows Defender services and in services.msc too, when I tried it showed something like "it started and then stopped". I've tried some solutions like cleaning Malwarebytes with support tools, try doing the sfc /scannow seems like there's no problem with this, and other things, but none of them worked. I read that this could be solved by re-installing Windows, but I prefer solutions that doesn't need to re-installing Windows.. Thanks in advance!

:)

AlwinTantowi, Apr 21, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 21, 2020
  3. Malwarebytes and Windows Security

I have Malwarebytes turned on and Windows Security is acting strange. The dots at top of page are moving but nothing is done. Is this normal? I have had Malwarebytes and Windows Security running at the same time without any problems except for the above
    problem. I can access Windows Security through the icon tray and there are a few "unknown" situations going on. Computer is running fine though. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance. Dave

DaveChrischilles, Apr 21, 2020
  4. Windows Security screen is blank after I installed and uninstalled Malwarebytes

Blank Screen

Hi Virginia,

Conflicts with third-party software and outdated graphic drivers are common contributors to the black screen issue that you're having. To isolate the said issue, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Are you getting any error messages before getting a blank screen?
    • Are you experiencing this when using a particular app?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you refer to this
    article
    which talks about the steps you can take to resolve blank screen errors.

We'll wait for your response and assist you accordingly.

Angela Pun, Apr 21, 2020
Thema:

Windows Security screen is blank after I installed and uninstalled Malwarebytes

1. Windows Security screen is blank after I installed and uninstalled Malwarebytes - Similar Threads - Security screen blank

2. Windows Security Blank Screen after Fresh Install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security Blank Screen after Fresh Install: I've been encountering this problem where Windows Security only shows a blank screen, so I decided to reinstall Windows, even to the point where I chose the "Clean the Drive" Option.However, even after multiple resets and Windows reinstalls even through Windows ISO, I still...
  3. Windows Security Blank Screen after Fresh Install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Security Blank Screen after Fresh Install: I've been encountering this problem where Windows Security only shows a blank screen, so I decided to reinstall Windows, even to the point where I chose the "Clean the Drive" Option.However, even after multiple resets and Windows reinstalls even through Windows ISO, I still...
  4. Windows Security Blank Screen

Windows Security Blank Screen: I clean installed Windows 11, and since then it has gone blank. I have tried pretty much every method there is onlineSFCDISMRepair/ResetUpdatesPolicy changesRegistry editingNothing seems to work....
  5. Windows Security blank screen

Windows Security blank screen: Windows security screen is blank. When I try to open it, it shows the error " windows security service can't be started". what to do? I have already repaired my windows 2 times, but the issue isn't resolving. current version is windows 10. Does upgrading to windows 11 solve...
  6. BLANK SCREEN WINDOWS SECURITY

BLANK SCREEN WINDOWS SECURITY: so i wanted to turn on my windows defender because it was turned off so when i tried this happeni really need help and i hope there is a away so i dont lose my games and other files i tried some tutorials on yt it seems like a virus or something deleted my windows defender...
  7. Uninstalled MalwareBytes now Windows Defender is completely blank pls help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Uninstalled MalwareBytes now Windows Defender is completely blank pls help: So I just installed malwarebytes to check for some virus as I thought it to be a well reputated product. It went well for sometime but i really didnt like the customer service of the product so i returned to Windows Defender, but when i opened the settings the defender is no...
  8. Windows Security is not working after installing Malwarebytes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Security is not working after installing Malwarebytes: My windows security is not working.... [ATTACH] Tomorrow I had been attack by some trojan, after that I had installed Malwarebytes after that my windows security is not working. I have uninstalled Malwarebytes but its not fixing. And I couldn't find Windows Defender/...
  9. Windows Security Screen Blank

Windows Security Screen Blank: I went to go run a scan on my computer and the whole windows security screen is blank. Currently I have no firewall or virus protection and I need to re instate windows defender somehow. I'm on windows 10 home edition....
  10. Malwarebytes and Windows Security

Malwarebytes and Windows Security: I have Malwarebytes turned on and Windows Security is acting strange. The dots at top of page are moving but nothing is done. Is this normal? I have had Malwarebytes and Windows Security running at the same time without any problems except for the above problem. I can access...