Windows 10: windows security screen is blank and all setting is off

Discus and support windows security screen is blank and all setting is off in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; windows security screen is blank and all setting is off can't change them to on. I tried windows update nothing happened.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Md RazaKhan, Jun 26, 2020.

1. windows security screen is blank and all setting is off

windows security screen is blank and all setting is off can't change them to on. I tried windows update nothing happened.

:)

Md RazaKhan, Jun 26, 2020
  2. kodex Win User

Screen goes blank after changing BIOS settings/

I don't know how long this has been happening, a few weeks at least, but whenever I change a setting in my BIOS (and save & exit), my screen goes blank and my monitor goes into standby. Any suggestions to fix this?

kodex, Jun 26, 2020
  3. Blank Screen

Hi Virginia,

Conflicts with third-party software and outdated graphic drivers are common contributors to the black screen issue that you're having. To isolate the said issue, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Are you getting any error messages before getting a blank screen?
    • Are you experiencing this when using a particular app?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you refer to this
    article
    which talks about the steps you can take to resolve blank screen errors.

We'll wait for your response and assist you accordingly.

Angela Pun, Jun 26, 2020
  4. peach1971 Win User

windows security screen is blank and all setting is off

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

windows security screen is blank and all setting is off

1. windows security screen is blank and all setting is off - Similar Threads - security screen blank

2. Windows Security Blank Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Security Blank Screen: I clean installed Windows 11, and since then it has gone blank. I have tried pretty much every method there is onlineSFCDISMRepair/ResetUpdatesPolicy changesRegistry editingNothing seems to work....
  3. Windows Security blank screen

Windows Security blank screen: Windows security screen is blank. When I try to open it, it shows the error " windows security service can't be started". what to do? I have already repaired my windows 2 times, but the issue isn't resolving. current version is windows 10. Does upgrading to windows 11 solve...
  4. BLANK SCREEN WINDOWS SECURITY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BLANK SCREEN WINDOWS SECURITY: so i wanted to turn on my windows defender because it was turned off so when i tried this happeni really need help and i hope there is a away so i dont lose my games and other files i tried some tutorials on yt it seems like a virus or something deleted my windows defender...
  5. BLANK SCREEN WINDOWS SECURITY

BLANK SCREEN WINDOWS SECURITY: so i wanted to turn on my windows defender because it was turned off so when i tried this happeni really need help and i hope there is a away so i dont lose my games and other files i tried some tutorials on yt it seems like a virus or something deleted my windows defender...
  6. Windows security all blank

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows security all blank: I have third party anti-virus before and I dont want to pay for subscription, so I decided to cancel it after the free trial. I removed everything and make sure that everything is remove in my system. I try to turn on Windows Security however it shows only blank white page. I...
  7. Windows security all blank

Windows security all blank: I have third party anti-virus before and I dont want to pay for subscription, so I decided to cancel it after the free trial. I removed everything and make sure that everything is remove in my system. I try to turn on Windows Security however it shows only blank white page. I...
  8. Windows security all blank

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Windows Security Screen Blank

Windows Security Screen Blank: I went to go run a scan on my computer and the whole windows security screen is blank. Currently I have no firewall or virus protection and I need to re instate windows defender somehow. I'm on windows 10 home edition....
  10. windows security blank screen

windows security blank screen: windows security blank screen WHEN I OPEN WINDOWS SECURITY IT IS NOT SHOWING ME ANY OPTIONS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-security-blank-screen/8ded8bc4-580a-43ad-9a5d-3985536fbf53