Windows 10: Windows Security Security at a glance page is totally blank. Windows Defender gone?

Discus and support Windows Security Security at a glance page is totally blank. Windows Defender gone? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So when I click the Windows Security App, the section that says "Security at a glance" it totally empty.[ATTACH] I did some digging with some help... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by bimmyLastname, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Windows Security Security at a glance page is totally blank. Windows Defender gone?

So when I click the Windows Security App, the section that says "Security at a glance" it totally empty. Windows Security Security at a glance page is totally blank. Windows Defender gone? a6f8d301-9f7a-4d5e-bd7f-6f7b68dbcb17?upload=true.png

I did some digging with some help from some tutorial I found that my Windows Defender is gone. It's not where it's supposed to be in my Services.

Windows Security Security at a glance page is totally blank. Windows Defender gone? f917f1c1-f393-4d55-a2ac-998978e31bbe?upload=true.png

When I looked up what to do about this, I was brought to a couple of tutorial that mentioned an Upgrade Repair that I had to complete with a Windows 10 iso. I did this, and apparently Windows can't complete this update or repair on my pc, because I get this error:

Windows Security Security at a glance page is totally blank. Windows Defender gone? 3ac3f98a-436b-4df0-ab0d-69c87849e6a6?upload=true.png

I'm not sure what else to do at this point. I think my PC may be infected with something since winrmsrv.exe tried to access the internet which is apparently not common. This issue is what lead me to trying to use Windows Defender in the first place. Can anyone help me?

:)

bimmyLastname, Jul 9, 2020
  2. BOW
    Bow Win User

Windows Security

Is Windows Security, Fire Wall and Defender enough to protect a system? All I use it for is games, email, and some surfin the net.

3. Windows Security *SECURITY AT A GLANCE* blank page

My windows security page is blank and I don't know what to do. I downloaded amp software to play my guitar then I realized that my pc was running slower, so I checked my windows security and now I can't see anything. Do I have a virus or did I break my windows
    security?

Windows Security Security at a glance page is totally blank. Windows Defender gone? [​IMG]

RichardDang1, Jul 9, 2020
  4. Windows Security Security at a glance page is totally blank. Windows Defender gone?

Windows built in security

According to the results of AV-TEST's latest run, Microsoft Security Essentials stinks when it comes to protecting a Windows machine (came in dead-last).

Static~Charge, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

Windows Security Security at a glance page is totally blank. Windows Defender gone?

1. Windows Security Security at a glance page is totally blank. Windows Defender gone? - Similar Threads - Security Security glance

2. Windows Defender/Security empty/blank "at a glance" page after uninstalling a third-party...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender/Security empty/blank "at a glance" page after uninstalling a third-party...: Hi everyone,I know this issue has come up many times and there are already tons of tutorials out there on how to fix it, but none of them have worked for me so far so I'm going to ask about this again.I have been using my computer with Windows Defender ever since I bought it,...
  3. Windows Defender/Security empty/blank "at a glance" page after uninstalling a third-party...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender/Security empty/blank "at a glance" page after uninstalling a third-party...: Hi everyone,I know this issue has come up many times and there are already tons of tutorials out there on how to fix it, but none of them have worked for me so far so I'm going to ask about this again.I have been using my computer with Windows Defender ever since I bought it,...
  4. Security at a glance page in Windows Security is blank

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security at a glance page in Windows Security is blank: Security at a glance page in Windows Security is blank. Can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/security-at-a-glance-page-in-windows-security-is/48be47a3-1535-4731-bad3-1701269e9400
  5. Windows 'Security at glance' is blank

Windows 'Security at glance' is blank: Windows 'Security at glance' is blankI tried to many ways to recover it but its not recovering Points Gathered by me which helps to solve it1.Windows Update Service Missing2.Security Centre Service Missing3.When I download that files and register it. then all files come in...
  6. Security at a glance page in Windows Security is blank in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Security at a glance page in Windows Security is blank in Windows 10: [ATTACH]If the Security at a glance page in Windows Security is blank or if […] This article Security at a glance page in Windows Security is blank in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. Windows defender security at a glance

Windows defender security at a glance: Does this means that my pc has a virus or malware? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-security-at-a-glance/51f24fb9-d3e0-45bb-90c7-bab83af3f655
  8. Security At A Glance is blank

Security At A Glance is blank: Split from this thread. Hi the same case happen to me.. did you already resolved the problem of blank screen on windows security? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/security-at-a-glance-is-blank/d324c5cb-32d3-4d12-928e-8adf1988932a
  9. Windows Security *SECURITY AT A GLANCE* blank page

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Security *SECURITY AT A GLANCE* blank page: My windows security page is blank and I don't know what to do. I downloaded amp software to play my guitar then I realized that my pc was running slower, so I checked my windows security and now I can't see anything. Do I have a virus or did I break my windows security?...
  10. Windows defender security at a glance

Windows defender security at a glance: Hi sir/mam how are you...im here with a problem with the windows defender i'm not able to scan..and the controlled folder is completely disabled im not able to make it "on" and yes the first view in the windows defender all the icon of security (virus & threat ....etc) are...