Windows 10: Windows Security settings looking weird, anyone know why?

Discus and support Windows Security settings looking weird, anyone know why? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Recently I noticed that whenever I enter the windows security settings the screen looks like this, and it doesn't seem to get any protection info on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by infernalsun, Mar 22, 2023.

1. Windows Security settings looking weird, anyone know why?

Recently I noticed that whenever I enter the windows security settings the screen looks like this, and it doesn't seem to get any protection info on virus & threat protection, and sometimes it even shows all the different options as "unknown". This is really weird, did this happen to anyone? How do I fix it?

:)

infernalsun, Mar 22, 2023
  2. John Fer Win User

TLS security settings aren’t set to the defaults

Hello,

Have you tried performing the steps previously provided on this thread? if not, we suggest trying it first to check if that will work for you. Also, we want to know more about your concern. Please answer the following:

• Can you tell us more details about the issue that you are experiencing?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • When did this issue start?

Looking forward to your response.

John Fer, Mar 22, 2023
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 22, 2023
  4. Windows Security settings looking weird, anyone know why?

drive security settings in windows10

Hi Adnan,

For us to better assist you with this Drive D security settings issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Do you get any error messages?
    • When did you start experiencing this issue?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you've tried so far?

Looking forward to your reply.

Michelle Vil, Mar 22, 2023
Thema:

Windows Security settings looking weird, anyone know why?

1. Windows Security settings looking weird, anyone know why? - Similar Threads - Security settings looking

2. windows security settings looks weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows security settings looks weird: so i was checking my defender because it said local security authority protection was off, so i went on it and it looked like the image i linked, it wont let me scroll down or anything to turn local security authority protection back on...
  3. windows security settings looks weird

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows security settings looks weird: so i was checking my defender because it said local security authority protection was off, so i went on it and it looked like the image i linked, it wont let me scroll down or anything to turn local security authority protection back on...
  4. Windows Setting Icon looking weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Setting Icon looking weird: Hi,for the last couple of weeks or so, the Windows settings icon in the taskbar has been looking weird.I already tried re-setting the settings app Windows key --> "settings" --> right click --> App settings --> restore, but it didn't work. Still the weird noisy mosaic thing...
  5. Windows Setting Icon looking weird

Windows Setting Icon looking weird: Hi,for the last couple of weeks or so, the Windows settings icon in the taskbar has been looking weird.I already tried re-setting the settings app Windows key --> "settings" --> right click --> App settings --> restore, but it didn't work. Still the weird noisy mosaic thing...
  6. Windows Setting Icon looking weird

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Windows Security settings looking weird, anyone know why?

Windows Security settings looking weird, anyone know why?: Recently I noticed that whenever I enter the windows security settings the screen looks like this, and it doesn't seem to get any protection info on virus & threat protection, and sometimes it even shows all the different options as "unknown". This is really weird, did this...
  8. anyone know why this happens?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    anyone know why this happens?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bradaboy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hfhql6/anyone_know_why_this_happens/
  9. anyone know why this happened

in Windows 10 Support
    anyone know why this happened: i asked about why my thumb drive that worked then stopped, and got a ton of answers that were not quite what i was asking. so i just marked it done, the this also happened at the same time. i did not notice it until after i asked that other question. when that t/d failed i...
  10. All font looks weird, does anyone know a fix?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All font looks weird, does anyone know a fix?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Penis-dingles [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e5ni7t/all_font_looks_weird_does_anyone_know_a_fix/