Windows 10: Windows Security shows Garbage text.

Discus and support Windows Security shows Garbage text. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; The Windows Security windows shows garbage text after the recent updates. There is no problem scanning folders or files by right-clicking them, but the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by VarunK06, Aug 15, 2020.

1. VarunK06 Win User

Windows Security shows Garbage text.

The Windows Security windows shows garbage text after the recent updates. There is no problem scanning folders or files by right-clicking them, but the "Virus & threat protection" tab cannot be opened through Windows Security or Search.

Windows Security shows Garbage text. 9dea8465-50a9-479d-bff5-97bc7692ef1a?upload=true.jpg

:)

VarunK06, Aug 15, 2020
  2. Jan Del Win User

Store not showing images and text

Hi Daniel,

Damaged system files and language compatibility are one of the reasons why the images and texts on the Windows Store apps are not showing. We suggest following the steps below to run Windows Store Apps troubleshooter:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Click on System and Security.
    • Under Security and Maintenance, click on Troubleshoot common computer problems.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, click on Windows Store Apps and click on the
      Run the troubleshooter button.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide you further assistance.

Jan Del, Aug 15, 2020
  3. Unable to "get media content" from text messages.

My Nokia 920 on ATT was showing this exact error "getting media content" for a long time... finally spent a chunk of time attempting all suggestions above...

FIXED:

1. Created New MMS APN (steps here: Setup Guide for AT&T APN Settings Windows Phone & MMS Settings )
      • still didn't work
    2. Deleted MMS APN
    3. Group messages started working!! No more "getting media content", it just shows up.
    Note: Didn't help

- WiFi on/off

- Back up text on/off

- Group text on/off

- Data on/off

Ono RunAway, Aug 15, 2020
  4. Windows Security shows Garbage text.

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 15, 2020
Thema:

Windows Security shows Garbage text.

1. Windows Security shows Garbage text. - Similar Threads - Security shows Garbage

2. THE GARBAGE THAT IS WINDOWS 10!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    THE GARBAGE THAT IS WINDOWS 10!: Microsoft is absolutely trash, It is impossible to upgrade or download new updates, Microsoft is now on a level 3 technician. These people refuse to just simply google the issue and have been trying to get this BS fixed for 2 weeks now. Others have found a solution online...
  3. Garbage

in Windows 10 Customization
    Garbage: Nothing to add here other than to say that, on balance, my experience with a brand new Windows PC and Windows 10 has been garbage. Customer support and troubleshooting is total, irredeemable garbage. I keep getting black screen on Chrome and Discord app startup. Other weird...
  4. Windows 10 is garbage.

Windows 10 is garbage.: Windows 10 is the worst OS. I have been using Windows since version 3 and was using version 7. I have had nothing but problems with 10 and the display changes and new formats are garbage. Is there any chance of making 7 compatible with new chips or will we have to go to...
  5. Garbage Computer

Garbage Computer: What do we have to do in dummies terms ( I guess) to get a simple update for the damn Windows database though? 2019 replies only. No outdated/antiquated years old advice welcome...
  6. windows 10 is garbage

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    windows 10 is garbage: I spent MORE TIME FIXING it then I do using it. look. I understand you have to justify your expensive college education by randomly making more and more useless operating systems - I'm sorry Ill never understand how " hard " it is to plug away at computer code - what the...
  7. Window do not showing Text

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Window do not showing Text: Yesterday I reset my PC by keeping my files. Everything went fine afterthat I delete 50GB data from the folder Window.old. Now taday when I login into my PC window was slow and no text was shown just icons are present without text. I couldn't even open setting,command prompt...
  8. Windows 10 show garbage characters

Windows 10 show garbage characters: Hi, All of sudden starting last week, my windows 10 shows garbage characters instead of english. For all the folders or whatever directory i am going, can't read anything, not sure what to do. I guess I didn't do anything special....
  9. Windows is garbage

Windows is garbage: Force update? I say no. You say yes anyways. I say **** you! Keep forcing your ways on people see what happens. **** YOU AND YOUR **** OPERATING SYSTEM AND FORCED UPDATES! IF I COULD SAY IT TO YOUR FACE I WOULD! **** YOU...
  10. Outlook Calendar Showing Garbage

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook Calendar Showing Garbage: I have a client who's users are using Outlook 2007. When one user creates a calendar event and another user double-clicks on the event, a window opens but instead of showing the text of the event, the body of the event shows what looks like HTML code. I have been Googling but...