Windows 10: Windows Security shows no progress for any kind of scan

Discus and support Windows Security shows no progress for any kind of scan in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Windows Security System Information - Antimalware Client Version: 4.18.2003.8 Engine Version: 1.1.16900.4 Antivirus Version: 1.313.53.0... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by NaeerAmin, Mar 27, 2020.

1. NaeerAmin Win User

Windows Security shows no progress for any kind of scan

Windows Security System Information -

Antimalware Client Version: 4.18.2003.8

Engine Version: 1.1.16900.4

Antivirus Version: 1.313.53.0

Antispyware Version: 1.313.53.0

For quick scan or indeed any kind of scan no progress is shown in the progress bar

Windows Security shows no progress for any kind of scan 1981cc3c-f924-40d2-b2ed-a7736019fa73?upload=true.png

:)

NaeerAmin, Mar 27, 2020

2. Windows Defender Security Center Scan Progress

Exiting Windows defender or changing tabs on the left prevents me from checking my scan progress. This is extremely annoying especially when starting a full scan. Not being able to check the progress of such a long scan is very impractical.
    Microsoft, how did this go unnoticed...

Please fix this, one button would suffice. This is a huge design flaw.

maxiboy211, Mar 27, 2020
  3. Windows defender scan time/ progress bar

Why is the windows defender progress bar so inaccurate? Progress bar showed approx. 90% complete when it was actually about 40% complete. This required additional 2 hours scan time.

DaveLilley1, Mar 27, 2020
  4. Windows Security shows no progress for any kind of scan

scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

Windows Security shows no progress for any kind of scan

1. Windows Security shows no progress for any kind of scan - Similar Threads - Security shows progress

2. Progress bar or any kind of notification when opening a file/program/folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Progress bar or any kind of notification when opening a file/program/folder?: Is there any option, such as a registry tweak or an app, that would show some kind of progress bars or notification when opening a program or accessing a file? I'd like to have this as an option when accessing my other PCs through network shares, since I don't like copying...
  3. Progress bar or any kind of notification when opening a file/program/folder?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Progress bar or any kind of notification when opening a file/program/folder?: Is there any option, such as a registry tweak or an app, that would show some kind of progress bars or notification when opening a program or accessing a file? I'd like to have this as an option when accessing my other PCs through network shares, since I don't like copying...
  4. Any progress on the Windows 11 crashes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any progress on the Windows 11 crashes?: Since I changed to Windows 11 I have been getting random crashes. Its not all the time but it happens from time to time. I have tested every bit of hardware/software on my PC and applied the current drivers. I recently installed a new SSD so I know its not a faulty drive. I...
  5. Any progress on the Windows 11 crashes?

Any progress on the Windows 11 crashes?: Since I changed to Windows 11 I have been getting random crashes. Its not all the time but it happens from time to time. I have tested every bit of hardware/software on my PC and applied the current drivers. I recently installed a new SSD so I know its not a faulty drive. I...
  6. PC not showing any progress

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC not showing any progress: I turned on my PC today and it stuck with the Windows logo. I turned it off and on and still the same.I cant remember any changes since the last time I work on this PC is last month. I just came back to see it but not booting at all.Please help me...
  7. PC not showing any progress

PC not showing any progress: I turned on my PC today and it stuck with the Windows logo. I turned it off and on and still the same.I cant remember any changes since the last time I work on this PC is last month. I just came back to see it but not booting at all.Please help me...
  8. PC not showing any progress

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Any Kind Of Text Not Showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any Kind Of Text Not Showing: Hi, I reacently reset my windows11 and now it does not show any kind of text since last i restarted it.I had just downloaded java from the offical website so i dont think its malware that were dealing with here..Just for that ill provide a picture of the task manager.Please...
  10. Any Kind Of Text Not Showing

Any Kind Of Text Not Showing: Hi, I reacently reset my windows11 and now it does not show any kind of text since last i restarted it.I had just downloaded java from the offical website so i dont think its malware that were dealing with here..Just for that ill provide a picture of the task manager.Please...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Antimalware Client Version: 4.18.2003.8