Windows 10: Windows Security Simply Gone From My PC

Discus and support Windows Security Simply Gone From My PC in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Dear Community, I surely hope I can find a solution to my problem here. I have been trying every possible option to turn on my Windows Defender, but... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by joe_1488, Jan 25, 2021.

1. joe_1488 Win User

Windows Security Simply Gone From My PC

Dear Community,

I surely hope I can find a solution to my problem here.

I have been trying every possible option to turn on my Windows Defender, but I can not succeed.

Followed the instructions from other community threads, like this one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_defender-protect_start-windows_10/windows-defender-is-gone/c9c6bb38-42a4-4d23-81e8-910fb51c8453 , but in this case my PC seems to be missing the folder WinDefend in Registry.

Windows Security Simply Gone From My PC 571e4821-491f-4697-986f-aec16e3deb3f?upload=true.png Windows Security Simply Gone From My PC 1a56bf9f-2fa5-4911-b424-650325eb238b?upload=true.png

:)

joe_1488, Jan 25, 2021

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jan 25, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 25, 2021
  4. qubit Win User

Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

qubit, Jan 25, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows Security Simply Gone From My PC - Similar Threads - Security Simply Gone

2. Connect Simply and Securely with Phone Email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connect Simply and Securely with Phone Email: Phone.Email revolutionizes communication by integrating phone numbers as email IDs, simplifying messaging and alleviating email overload. With Phone Email, your phone number becomes your primary email ID, streamlining communication across platforms. Gone are the days of...
  3. Connect Simply and Securely with Phone Email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connect Simply and Securely with Phone Email: Phone.Email revolutionizes communication by integrating phone numbers as email IDs, simplifying messaging and alleviating email overload. With Phone Email, your phone number becomes your primary email ID, streamlining communication across platforms. Gone are the days of...
  4. Connect Simply and Securely with Phone Email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. The windows security is completely gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The windows security is completely gone: The windows security is completely missing from my win 10. Even if I press open window security, nothing happens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-windows-security-is-completely-gone/6866d164-8e54-4b25-bbd4-7cc03fc32e25
  6. my windows security is gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my windows security is gone: its black screen when i opened it, and i can't find it at services https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-security-is-gone/ba839786-9b2e-41e0-bce9-b732cada7de0
  7. my windows security is gone

my windows security is gone: its black screen when i opened it, and i can't find it at services https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-security-is-gone/ba839786-9b2e-41e0-bce9-b732cada7de0
  8. Multiple MS account folders simply gone..

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Multiple MS account folders simply gone..: Hi all,This is something you wouldnt wish on an enemy.It seems something has happened to my families document and pictures as all the detail and save pics and docs have gone.10, 15 20 years of files!!First suggestion of this was:Then could only see:So, being a fairly clever...
  9. My Windows Security is gone !!!!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My Windows Security is gone !!!!: Hi guys, I'm facing some unexpected behavior in my windows 10 that my threat my windows overall security, so yesterday i downloaded a software called system mechanic because my ram usage was always high so my friends recommended me this software so after downloading it , i...
  10. OneDrive is gone from my pc.

OneDrive is gone from my pc.: so after the deletion of my files, I saw that OneDrive was gone. the OneDrive folder looked like the default .EXE icon. I searched up how to fix it and the OneDrive sync client in the notification area was gone. i tried a command in the command prompt and it didn't work....