Windows 10: Windows Security status is unknown in all sector.

Discus and support Windows Security status is unknown in all sector. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This happen everytime i turned on my device from sleep mode. I dont know the cause of this , so I hope you find it out..... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ajax Tartaglia, Mar 23, 2023.

1. Windows Security status is unknown in all sector.

This happen everytime i turned on my device from sleep mode. I dont know the cause of this , so I hope you find it out..

:)

Ajax Tartaglia, Mar 23, 2023

2. Azure security status: security KB Deployment status and Detailed status

I tried to find the definitions and ended up here:
    Update Compliance - Security Update Status report - Windows Deployment
    but I'm unable to find a list of terminology.

Deployment: Unknown, In Progress, Progress Stalled, Failed, Update Completed, Completed, Deferred and Canceled.

Detailed: Download started, Download succeeded, Download hand off, Install hand off, Reboot pending, Service Stack Downloaded, Update offered, Update detected.

Does anyone know, please?

Darth Vagrant, Mar 23, 2023
  3. Device Performance & Health Status unknown

I was reading how to troubleshoot Device Performance & Health Status unknown and followed a few steps like opening cmd and add commands but still its the same.

GeraldMiguel.wfh, Mar 23, 2023
  4. Windows Security status is unknown in all sector.

BAD SECTORS ON HDD, REFORMAT AND REINSTALL W10 FREE UPGRADE

Hi,

Thank you for providing us with the response to our questions.

I suggest you to run Check disk and check if it helps. Remove your external Hard drive and perform the steps on your system:

Check disk is a utility that can check your hard drive for corrupted segments and fix them. You can refer to these steps to run the Check disk utility:

• Press Windows key + X, select “Command promt (Admin)”.

• In the command prompt window, type
      “chkdsk/r” and press Enter.

• Press “Y” when it asks if you want to check disk to run when the computer boots the next time.

• Restart the computer for Check disk to detect and repair any corrupted sectors in your hard drive.
    Important: While performing Error-checking or ChkDsk on the hard drive, if any bad sectors are found and when attempting to repair that sector, the
    data available on that sector might b
    e lost.

Please let us know if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Mar 23, 2023
Thema:

Windows Security status is unknown in all sector.

1. Windows Security status is unknown in all sector. - Similar Threads - Security status unknown

2. Windows Security shows "Unknown"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Security shows "Unknown": Windows 11 22H2 22621.1702 Retail Version OEM DVD.I have had my computer on for a couple of hours now, been surfing the web. Just clicked on the Windows Security Icon on the Taskbar and it pulled up Windows Security/Security at a Glance page. Everything on that page is...
  3. Windows Security shows "Unknown"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security shows "Unknown": Windows 11 22H2 22621.1702 Retail Version OEM DVD.I have had my computer on for a couple of hours now, been surfing the web. Just clicked on the Windows Security Icon on the Taskbar and it pulled up Windows Security/Security at a Glance page. Everything on that page is...
  4. Windows Security status is unknown in all sector.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Security status is unknown in all sector.: This happen everytime i turned on my device from sleep mode. I dont know the cause of this , so I hope you find it out.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-security-status-is-unknown-in-all-sector/12468b44-9d9c-4557-8203-f4a7c049d727
  5. Unknown security key

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unknown security key: I recently installed a fresh version of windows from usb but I found out there is a security key that is linked to this device, I don't know how it got there and I have tried both my usbs and neither of them are accepted, I don't need the security key and I did not set it up,...
  6. STATUS UNKNOWN

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    STATUS UNKNOWN: [ATTACH] Anyone who knows how to fix this issue? "Status unknown..." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/status-unknown/a72f88a7-8794-421f-bb91-c783a6d72424
  7. Windows Defender Antivirus refuses to start & unknown status

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Defender Antivirus refuses to start & unknown status: I'm currently on Windows 10 - 1909. Windows defender refuses to start. The status is always "unknown". When I try to enable the real time protection nothing happens. I'm currently on Windows 1909. Windows defender refuses to start. The status is always "unknown". When I try...
  8. Device Performance & Health Status unknown

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device Performance & Health Status unknown: I was reading how to troubleshoot Device Performance & Health Status unknown and followed a few steps like opening cmd and add commands but still its the same....
  9. Device performance & health Status unknown

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Device performance & health Status unknown: I have the computer connected with Microsoft account. But my PC fails to report Device performance & health, despite the fact that Windows Defender reports everything in green when checked locally. How to fix it? PLEASE![ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  10. Sector by Sector Clone factory disk with Secure boot enabled

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Sector by Sector Clone factory disk with Secure boot enabled: On a new HP laptop Windows 10 and UEFI with Secure Boot I cloned the 5500rpm disk to an SSD before starting the machine for the first time. Windows 10 boots and works fine so I know the OS and TPM have the correct information or the system would not boot. However the HP...