Windows 10: Windows Security stopped working Windows 10 1909

Discus and support Windows Security stopped working Windows 10 1909 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi all, Since yesterday, my Windows Security has stopped working. [ATTACH] Whenever I try to restart it, it shows the error "Unexpected Error.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SanchitKanwar, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Windows Security stopped working Windows 10 1909

Hi all,

Since yesterday, my Windows Security has stopped working.

Windows Security stopped working Windows 10 1909 207db3b9-80f8-4867-86f5-43422cd9e454?upload=true.jpg

Whenever I try to restart it, it shows the error "Unexpected Error. Sorry we ran into a problem. Please try again."

Please note:

1. I have no other Antivirus or Security software installed.

2. Windows Security is up to date.

3. No new software installed.

4. Windows version - Windows 10 Pro version 1909 64-bit

Could anyone please suggest any solution for this?

Or if I can somehow manually re-install or repair Windows Security?

:)

SanchitKanwar, Mar 25, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 25, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 25, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows Security stopped working Windows 10 1909

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

Windows Security stopped working Windows 10 1909

1. Windows Security stopped working Windows 10 1909 - Similar Threads - Security stopped working

2. Windows 10 1909 security Update KB4528759

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 1909 security Update KB4528759: I noticed windows updated on the 9th of Feb and that is about the time I could no longer connect to the Internet. Can't restore to previous state because it's been over 10 days, and the update KB4528759 will not give me the option to uninstall like the other two updates in...
  3. Installed windows 10 build 1909 and my hello stopped from working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Installed windows 10 build 1909 and my hello stopped from working: Hi My laptop's HP Omen 17-an005 Hello camera stopped working after installing win10 1909. Tried to roll back to older driver version for the camera, but it didnt change the situation. In Settings Hello says "we couldn't find a camera compatible with windows hello face."...
  4. Windows Defender and the entire Security system in win10 1909 is not working at all

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender and the entire Security system in win10 1909 is not working at all: Windows security goes blank all the time with no any options. It should have shown the device health, virus protection and all here [ATTACH] When I go to the setting and click the manage providers in security provider .. it says there is no any provider for antivirus and...
  5. Start Menu stopped working Windows 10 1909

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu stopped working Windows 10 1909: The start menu has stopped working, when I click on the start button it makes the search box disappear and the menu doesn't open. Restarting my computer fixes it for a little bit but then goes back to not working again....
  6. Questionmark secure for windows desktop has stopped working error- Windows 10 issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Questionmark secure for windows desktop has stopped working error- Windows 10 issue: I am unable to launch link for questionmark secure browser ( IE/Chorme/Mozilla) and This works fine on another machine. I tired couple of things, However issue is not resolved. Event log details: Event 1000, Application Error Faulting application name: Questionmark...
  7. Questionmark secure for windows desktop has stopped working error- Windows 10 issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Questionmark secure for windows desktop has stopped working error- Windows 10 issue: I am unable to launch link for questionmark secure browser ( IE/Chorme/Mozilla) and This works fine on another machine. I tired couple of things, However issue is not resolved. Event log details: Event 1000, Application Error Faulting application name: Questionmark...
  8. Windows 10 stopped working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 stopped working: So, I asked my school for a copy of windows 10 and they gave it to me, free of charge. I activated it and all was good up until yesterday. It said it had somehow deactivated itself, and I can't activate it again. I've asked the school to try do something about it, but...
  9. windows 10 stop working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 stop working: hello ! i have a problem please help me .. i have installed windows 10 in my laptop .. my laptop stop working for 15-30 seconds after that my latop works normally that problem repeat every 5-25 minutes please help me to fix it .... i have this problem only in windows 10...
  10. windows 10 stopped working

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 stopped working: I have gone back to windows 7 and will not go back to windows 10 , I have had nothing but problems with it for at least 3 weeks now , not sure what the last update edid but it screwed up my computer so I couldn't do anything on it , I couldn't even check my mail 38998