Windows 10: Windows Security stopped working Windows 10 1909

Discus and support Windows Security stopped working Windows 10 1909 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi all, Since yesterday, my Windows Security has stopped working. [ATTACH] Whenever I try to restart it, it shows the error "Unexpected Error.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SanchitKanwar, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Windows Security stopped working Windows 10 1909

Hi all,

Since yesterday, my Windows Security has stopped working.

Windows Security stopped working Windows 10 1909 207db3b9-80f8-4867-86f5-43422cd9e454?upload=true.jpg

Whenever I try to restart it, it shows the error "Unexpected Error. Sorry we ran into a problem. Please try again."

Please note:

1. I have no other Antivirus or Security software installed.

2. Windows Security is up to date.

3. No new software installed.

4. Windows version - Windows 10 Pro version 1909 64-bit

Could anyone please suggest any solution for this?

Or if I can somehow manually re-install or repair Windows Security?

:)

SanchitKanwar, Mar 25, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 25, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 25, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows Security stopped working Windows 10 1909

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

Windows Security stopped working Windows 10 1909

1. Windows Security stopped working Windows 10 1909 - Similar Threads - Security stopped working

2. Windows 11 Windows Security stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Windows Security stopped working: Windows Security stopped working during a full scan. Tried to repair and reset the app; still doesn't work. App shows 0 bytes for the app and 8KB for data.Windows Update says I'm up to date. Can't find a download for Windows Update, but there is a download for Microsoft...
  3. SECURITY STOPPED WORKING. WINDOWS 10 HOME

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SECURITY STOPPED WORKING. WINDOWS 10 HOME: MICROSOFT UPDATE HEALTH SERVICE SAYS ERROR 1053 AND WINDOWS SECURITY SERVICE SAYS ERROR 2: CAN'T LOCATE FILE. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/security-stopped-working-windows-10-home/f65f20c0-3a73-477d-a38a-0e2fec092b97
  4. SECURITY STOPPED WORKING. WINDOWS 10 HOME

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SECURITY STOPPED WORKING. WINDOWS 10 HOME: MICROSOFT UPDATE HEALTH SERVICE SAYS ERROR 1053 AND WINDOWS SECURITY SERVICE SAYS ERROR 2: CAN'T LOCATE FILE. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/security-stopped-working-windows-10-home/f65f20c0-3a73-477d-a38a-0e2fec092b97
  5. SECURITY STOPPED WORKING. WINDOWS 10 HOME

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. Windows Security stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security stopped working: hello sir, I am running windows 10 in HP ProBook 4530s . And I am facing problem that windows Security and virus & threat protection stopped working and disappear Here is the details of that in event viewer by AppCrashViewVersion=1 EventType=CLR20r3...
  7. Windows Security stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Security stopped working: hello sir, I am running windows 10 in HP ProBook 4530s . And I am facing problem that windows Security and virus & threat protection stopped working and disappear Here is the details of that in event viewer by AppCrashViewVersion=1 EventType=CLR20r3...
  8. Windows Security stopped working

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Printer stopped working after Windows 10 Update 1909

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Printer stopped working after Windows 10 Update 1909: My wife's computer installed the Windows update yesterday, but today when she attempted to print to our networked Brother HL-4040CN, it would not print, not even a test page. It printed fine the day before. I attempted to troubleshoot, and tested printing from my laptop,...
  10. Start Menu stopped working Windows 10 1909

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu stopped working Windows 10 1909: The start menu has stopped working, when I click on the start button it makes the search box disappear and the menu doesn't open. Restarting my computer fixes it for a little bit but then goes back to not working again....