Windows 10: Windows Security Swabfex.P Phish.HB

Discus and support Windows Security Swabfex.P Phish.HB in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; For over 3 months now, I've been reporting this in the feedback hub with no response. How is it, that the only time Windows Security detects... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DennisHamel, Jun 16, 2020.

1. Windows Security Swabfex.P Phish.HB

For over 3 months now, I've been reporting this in the feedback hub with no response.

How is it, that the only time Windows Security detects these two 2 Viruses is when I do a "Full" scan? Why are these not Caught before they even get on my system? Phish.HB Swabfex.P

I do not even check my email on my pc anymore I do it through my android phone. Web sites I visit most is the edge insider community forum, facebook, twitter, walmart, walmart grocery, intouch.org, amazon.com. Yet I keep getting these 2 trojans and mostly the Swabfex.P . Why??

Windows Security Swabfex.P Phish.HB b2e85bba-87e9-4c72-af4e-2ad025df31b6?upload=true.jpg

Windows Security Swabfex.P Phish.HB 2f99bfbe-d6f6-4bd1-bc26-01c1caa2f167?upload=true.jpg

These were only removed after I did a manual full system scan....

Sigh; Did a full system scan on 6/5 and both were back again. Just did a full system scan again 6/16 and both are back again! Someone please explain Why these are NOT being caught by defender/security before they land on my system??

Dennis5mile

:)

DennisHamel, Jun 16, 2020
  2. Jsssssssss, Jun 16, 2020
  3. phishing scam?

Hi Marie,

There are different types of Phishing scam, and the one that you received might be probably a
    "Deceptive Phishing" or "System Reconfiguration Attacks". For you to prevent receiving a phishing email and to be more aware about scams, we suggest that you report it by following the steps on this
    link. There are tips as well on the said link on how to determine a phishing email.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Jun 16, 2020
  4. Windows Security Swabfex.P Phish.HB

Jsssssssss, Jun 16, 2020
Thema:

Windows Security Swabfex.P Phish.HB

1. Windows Security Swabfex.P Phish.HB - Similar Threads - Security Swabfex Phish

2. PHISHING

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PHISHING: To day I receive e-mails from :McAfee Support <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> , McAfee Support <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> and McAfee Support <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>with PHISHING :Your Antivirus Has Expired, You are not...
  3. PHISHING or Not

PHISHING or Not: J’ai reçu un e-mail en anglais alors que mon compte est en français provenant de l’adresse suivante *** Email address is removed for privacy *** concernant « service agreement ». Est-ce un e-mail de Microsoft ????Merci...
  4. Windows Security Phishing protection gets disabled after a restart in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security Phishing protection gets disabled after a restart in Windows 11: Hello, I'm currently on Windows 11 Insider dev channel Build: 22593ni, And I noticed the Phishing protection setting getting disabled automatically after I restart. It is important for me to get it runningNotable information: Smart App Control is running...
  5. Phishing

Phishing: I received a suspicious email claiming to be from Microsoft, can I forward it so it can be investigated? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/phishing/f6992c69-8058-4790-bc5b-140977070d19
  6. Phishing

Phishing: A probable phishing attack has frozen my computer. Screens have Microsoft logo. "Support" numbers are probably fake. A flashing green box says "return to safety." I don't trust any of it but how do I safely return to using the computer?...
  7. Phishing

Phishing: I clicked on a phishing link and entered a password. I've already changed the password on the account it was linked to but how can I be sure there is no malware on my computer? I ran a scan using the virus and threat protection software on the computer and they came back...
  8. Phishing

Phishing: I keep getting emails saying "Note to self" with my Hotmail profile that are phishing. I am reporting them but obviously cannot block them. What has happened https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/phishing/c5ec6333-f368-4957-a64f-7964bcef2589
  9. P@P Networking

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    P@P Networking: I have been trying to set up a P2P network for a local area network so that files can be shared internally through Ethernet connections. When I completed the upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10, I lost all of my network settings. Please help. I cannot scan or share...
  10. Phishing

Phishing: I got phished about a month ago by an Indian outfit. They trailed an HP printer driver installation page I was trying to use for a new printer, and place a "chat" ear at the bottom of the page. After I could not find what I was looking for, I clicked on the chat ear and the...