Windows 10: Windows security: The Security Center service can't be started

Discus and support Windows security: The Security Center service can't be started in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Is there a way to force start windows security center?*Moderator's note: Modified title for accuracy.Original title: Windows security... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MatasTamulynas, Jun 18, 2021.

1. Windows security: The Security Center service can't be started

Is there a way to force start windows security center?*Moderator's note: Modified title for accuracy.Original title: Windows security

:)

MatasTamulynas, Jun 18, 2021
  2. barlop Win User

In Windows 10, I can't start the Windows Security Center Service

In Windows 10, in "Security and Maintenance", If I click "turn on now" for "Windows Security Center Service" it says "The Windows Security Center Service can't be started".

Windows security: The Security Center service can't be started IH0AX.png

Ramhound suggested this question Windows Security Center service can't be started It is actually windows 7 and i'm on windows 10, though I can apply an answer there, here. When I do I get an error.

Going to services.msc , Security Center, properties, Automatic (delayed start)

Then clicking Start.

I get this error "Error 1068: The dependency service or group failed to start"

Windows security: The Security Center service can't be started wVMvX.jpg

barlop, Jun 18, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Security Center Service can't be started

I am also having a probem starting windows security center. When I did the following step: I found the following disabled:

Security center properties

Windows update properties

Security center WSCSV

Remote registry

net.tcp port sharing

internet connection sharing

COMODO LPS launcher

COMODO Internet security

Auto time zone update

Should these be enabled and if so how do I enable them?

I have no defense toward any threats at this time. Please help!!

Method 1: I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Press Windows key + R on the keyboard.
    • Type “Services.msc” without quotes and press Enter.
    • Locate for Remote Procedure Call (RPC) and Windows Management Instrumentation.
    • Check whether the following services are Started and set to Automatic.

vickibaughman, Jun 18, 2021
  4. LemP Win User

Windows security: The Security Center service can't be started

Thema:

Windows security: The Security Center service can't be started

1. Windows security: The Security Center service can't be started - Similar Threads - security Security Center

2. windows security center service can't be started.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows security center service can't be started.: i am not able to turn on my windows service https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-security-center-service-cant-be-started/8a867277-e6ed-41d8-bd74-9ecc692f9b93
  3. windows security center service can't be started.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows security center service can't be started.: i am not able to turn on my windows service https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-security-center-service-cant-be-started/8a867277-e6ed-41d8-bd74-9ecc692f9b93
  4. The Windows Security Center Service can't be started.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Windows Security Center Service can't be started.: I can't turn on my windows security defender securityi already tried many things but still it won't fix, it pums always comes back after restart. i restarted the computer and malwarebytes always found this 2 pums it heres the report of malwarebytepums.txt...
  5. The Windows Security Center Service can't be started.

The Windows Security Center Service can't be started.: I can't turn on my windows security defender securityi already tried many things but still it won't fix, it pums always comes back after restart. i restarted the computer and malwarebytes always found this 2 pums it heres the report of malwarebytepums.txt...
  6. the windows security center service can't be started.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the windows security center service can't be started.: I don't know why, but my laptop keeps showing this notification after my younger sibling borrowed it. I've tried some solutions I found on Google and YouTube, but they didn't work. I would really appreciate your help....
  7. the windows security center service can't be started.

the windows security center service can't be started.: I don't know why, but my laptop keeps showing this notification after my younger sibling borrowed it. I've tried some solutions I found on Google and YouTube, but they didn't work. I would really appreciate your help....
  8. Windows Security Center can't be started

Windows Security Center can't be started: I ran into this issue a few days ago. It is probably related to malware.I cleaned the PC with third party software.I regularly get the notification that Windows Security Center should be started. When I click it, a Pop-Up let's me know that it is unable to start.I checked...
  9. Windows Security Center can't be started

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security Center can't be started: I ran into this issue a few days ago. It is probably related to malware.I cleaned the PC with third party software.I regularly get the notification that Windows Security Center should be started. When I click it, a Pop-Up let's me know that it is unable to start.I checked...
  10. Windows Security Center can't be started

in Windows 10 Gaming