Windows 10: windows security try to blocks everything

Discus and support windows security try to blocks everything in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; windows security try to block everything including Xbox app... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Finlay O'Reilly, Dec 25, 2020.

1. windows security try to blocks everything

windows security try to block everything including Xbox app

:)

Finlay O'Reilly, Dec 25, 2020
  2. weave Win User

Windows Security Scan finds Virus, Is a blocked Virus still on System

Well a co-worker suggested ClamWin antivirus and after Windows Security blocked it I ran ClamWin and all it reported was a bunch of False Positives which didn't make me feel any better. Second scan with Windows Security nothing was found.

Thanks for the suggestions....

weave, Dec 25, 2020
  3. AMX& Win User
    Windows Security - Controlled Folder Access - Recently Blocked App List

Hello,

I thank you for your response. I know how to add and remove apps to and from the controlled folder access. My question is how to remove an app from the "Recently Blocked Apps" list. In Windows 1809 they made it easier to add apps to the controlled folder
    access without having to navigate to the exe. They added a Recently Blocked Apps list you can select from. The steps for Windows 1809 are:

1. Open the Windows Security and click/tap on the Virus & threat protection icon.

2. Click/tap on the Manage ransomware protection link under the Ransomware protection section.

3. Click/tap on the Allow an app through Controlled folder access link.

4. Click/tap on Yes when prompted by UAC to approve.

5. Click/tap on Add an Allowed App (+) sign

6. Click or tap Recently Blocked Apps from the drop down menu. (NEW)

7. Click or tap on the (+) button for the app you want to add from the list. (NEW)

It is this Recently Blocked Folders List I am trying to edit to remove apps I have not authorized and that have been deleted from my PC and are still in this list. I know you can select an allowed app from the controlled folder access list and you will
    see a REMOVE button, which in 1809 will put the app back in the Recently Blocked Apps list if it was there originally. But that same process does not work on the Blocked Apps list.

My question still remains:

How do you delete an app from the "Recently Blocked Apps" list in Windows Security for Windows 1809?

AMX&, Dec 25, 2020
  4. windows security try to blocks everything

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 25, 2020
Thema:

windows security try to blocks everything

1. windows security try to blocks everything - Similar Threads - security try blocks

2. Can't access windows security- tried everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access windows security- tried everything: Hey Microsoft, I need a solution quickly.I've tried eveything you have suggested but it didn't work. DID YOU SUGGEST US TO INSTALL WINDOWS 11 WHEN IT HAS SO MANY BUGS????...
  3. Can't access windows security- tried everything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't access windows security- tried everything: Hey Microsoft, I need a solution quickly.I've tried eveything you have suggested but it didn't work. DID YOU SUGGEST US TO INSTALL WINDOWS 11 WHEN IT HAS SO MANY BUGS????...
  4. A Virus blocked Windows Security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A Virus blocked Windows Security: Hello, can you please help me with this issue?The day before yesterday my pc was attacked and I managed to get out of it formatting windows, now this appears when I try to run windows security, can you please help me to get access to it.[Original Title: VIRUS ? HELP!]...
  5. Internet connection blocks everything.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Internet connection blocks everything.: Hello, Since a few weeks now I have an issue with my wireless internet connection. After a few minutesmore or less depending on the usage my internet connection will stop and the networks panel will indicate “no network found”, the task manager will be frozen,the setting...
  6. Security Tab does not appear, I have tried everything

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Security Tab does not appear, I have tried everything: 64 bits. Windows 10 Home Single Language Windows Feature Experience Pack Hello! I need to open the security tab on my files properties to be able to use a function on Adobe Reader. I have tried everything, command prompt, local group policy editor and registry editor....
  7. No internet access secured.... Tried everything.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No internet access secured.... Tried everything.: When i go troubleshoot it says that "Default gateway not fixed" and when i do the ipconfig /renew it says that its unable to contact dchp server. I did everything all the command prompts. I watched every solution and videos in YouTube my Network card is updated to the latest....
  8. Windows defender blocking everything

Windows defender blocking everything: I'm just trying to install games with gog galaxy and windows ransomware protection keeps blocking everything! I know i have to add exclusions or just disable the protection, but why should i have to do this!? Why is windows defender blocking everything!? I have malwarebytes...
  9. Defender blocking everything

in Windows 10 Customization
    Defender blocking everything: Hi I was wondering if anyone has had a similar problem that I have started having with defender, It blocks everything I try to do, I cannot save any pictures or add music files to now playing lists without it throwing up a message and blocking everything...….I have attached a...
  10. Windows Defender Blockes Everything (SOLVED)

Windows Defender Blockes Everything (SOLVED): On February I posted this question: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_defender-protect_scanning-windows_10/windows-defender-blockes-everything/4cc6b9ba-86e4-438f-b9bf-475b7705715b Unfortunately I found no valid answer. I managed thow to figure out...