Windows 10: Windows Security UI Missing in Windows 11

Discus and support Windows Security UI Missing in Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I tried the fix suggested in older question, that is now closed: Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.SecHealthUI -AllUsers Reset-AppxPackageI get:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LeenaKanerva, Apr 11, 2022.

1. Windows Security UI Missing in Windows 11

I tried the fix suggested in older question, that is now closed: Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.SecHealthUI -AllUsers Reset-AppxPackageI get: Get-AppxPackage : Access is denied. UnauthorizedAccessExceptionThe user is AdministratorWhat to do?BR, Leena

:)

LeenaKanerva, Apr 11, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 11, 2022
  3. qubit Win User
    Metro UI Tweaker: Make Windows 8 Look Like Windows 7

For those of you trying out the Windows 8 developer release who already hanker for the old Windows 7 look, help is now at hand! Enter Metro UI Tweaker from The Windows Club. From the screenshots below, you can see that things like the Explorer Ribbon and the Metro Start menu can be turned off. It can do a lot more, however.

Windows Security UI Missing in Windows 11 metro-ui-tweaker-windows-8_thm.jpg

Windows Security UI Missing in Windows 11 win8lookslikewin7_thm.jpg

Windows Security UI Missing in Windows 11 metro%20ui%20start_thm.jpg

Note: This application requires the enabling of .NET Framework 3.5.1 on the Windows 8 developer preview as follows:
    1 Fire up Control Panel then click on More Settings and go Programs > Programs and Features > Turn Windows features on or off
    2 Select .NET Framework 3.5.1 from the listing and click OK
    3 Windows will connect to Windows Update to download the required files
    4 When that’s done, you’re good to go

The tweaks currently being offered are:

1 Disable Metro Start menu: Disables only Metro Start menu screen. This function requires editing a system file. It does not remove the file
    2 Disable Metro Ribbon: Disables only the Metro Ribbon UI. It requires taking ownership of a system file. It does not remove this file
    3 Disable Metro Start menu and Ribbon: Disables the Metro Start menu UI, Ribbon UI, Metro Task Manager UI and the lock screen
    4 Enable Metro Start menu and Ribbon: Re-enables all available Metro UI options
    5 Add power options to the Metro Start menu screen: Logoff, Switch User, Lock, Sleep, Restart and Shutdown
    6 Add any application/file to the Metro UI Start menu screen: Some applications/files may not be available to you to add to the Metro Start menu screen. This program allows you to add those applications/files which would otherwise be unavailable

When first run, the program will generate a folder in your Windows directory labelled Metro UI Tools. This folder is there to keep your power option apps in place without worrying about them having to be moved. Once generated and the files are unpacked from the program, do not remove the folder or the power apps from this folder as these options will no longer be available and may generate errors. The program works on 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems. It's constantly being refined, so check the Windows Club website regularly for updates.

Sources: ZDNet | The Windows Club | Microsoft Developer Preview Intro | Windows 8 Developer ISO download page

qubit, Apr 11, 2022
  4. Windows Security UI Missing in Windows 11

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Apr 11, 2022
Thema:

Windows Security UI Missing in Windows 11

1. Windows Security UI Missing in Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Security Missing

2. Malware and windows security is missing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malware and windows security is missing: Split from this thread. Hello , I have the same issue and I need the Fixlist.txt . here is the logs link 2 Items https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/malware-and-windows-security-is-missing/bb7816e3-ae06-42ed-931f-7918091d8d81
  3. Malware and windows security is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Malware and windows security is missing: Split from this thread. Hello , I have the same issue and I need the Fixlist.txt . here is the logs link 2 Items https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/malware-and-windows-security-is-missing/bb7816e3-ae06-42ed-931f-7918091d8d81
  4. Malware and windows security is missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. ERROR ENCOUNTERED: Your device is missing important security and quality fixes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ERROR ENCOUNTERED: Your device is missing important security and quality fixes.: Windows UpdateError EncounteredYour device is missing important security and quality fixes.We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn't work, make sure you're connected to the Internet.=================This...
  6. ERROR ENCOUNTERED: Your device is missing important security and quality fixes.

ERROR ENCOUNTERED: Your device is missing important security and quality fixes.: Windows UpdateError EncounteredYour device is missing important security and quality fixes.We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn't work, make sure you're connected to the Internet.=================This...
  7. ERROR ENCOUNTERED: Your device is missing important security and quality fixes.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Your device is missing important security and quality fixes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your device is missing important security and quality fixes: It's been 2 years already when I used this computer before I switched to Mac. I'm planning to give this to my cousin and I'm now trying to install updates to make sure that everything is working but I'm getting error saying Your device is missing important security and...
  9. Your device is missing important security and quality fixes

Your device is missing important security and quality fixes: It's been 2 years already when I used this computer before I switched to Mac. I'm planning to give this to my cousin and I'm now trying to install updates to make sure that everything is working but I'm getting error saying Your device is missing important security and...
  10. Your device is missing important security and quality fixes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade