Windows 10: windows security virus and theart protection problem

Discus and support windows security virus and theart protection problem in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; hello my name is alwin yazid bastomi, i am from indonesia, the reason i send this question is because my laptop has a problem or maybe there is a... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Alwin Yazid, Nov 18, 2020.

1. windows security virus and theart protection problem

hello my name is alwin yazid bastomi, i am from indonesia, the reason i send this question is because my laptop has a problem or maybe there is a problem in windows security> virus & threat protection. I really don't know what really happened. I can't activate that part, hopefully this email can arrive quickly and be read by the windows community, hopefully my problem can be resolved. Thank you very much in advance for reading my email about the problem complaint. i have videos here link the vid https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VCU7AapQy9Y5UTWnnfkE3gXP4lQ4laVv/view?usp=sharing my windows version is windows 10 v1909 i am really really need help for my trouble. thanks.

:)

Alwin Yazid, Nov 18, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows Security Virus Scan

Please confirm you don't have a list like this:

windows security virus and theart protection problem [​IMG]

e.g. from here (or via the control panel):

windows security virus and theart protection problem [​IMG]

If not, suggests deeper problems. To which uninstall option are you referring? (A picture is worth...)

dalchina, Nov 18, 2020
  3. 7MM
    7mm Win User
    Virus Protection

I'd Suggest You Better Skip The Idea of Using Those Security Suites. Better Use Some Free To Use Yet HIghly Rated For VIrus Protection Engines. Here's What I Suggest Top Three...

1. Avira AntiVir Personal Classic Edition
    2. Avast! Home Edition
    3. AVG Free

Avira Is Found To Trigger Less False Alarms Than Anyother AV (Even Paid Don't Have That Kind'a Accuracy), & Is Much Better Than some of The Paid Ones. Next Is Avast!, For It's Individual Scanner Protection & It's Unique VRDB (Virus Recovery Database) Feature.

If You're Looking For Firewall Protection Then Again, The Free Stuff Come To The Rescue.

1. ZoneAlarm Free
    2. Comodo Firewall Pro.
    3. PC Tools Firewall

We All Know How Good ZA Firewall Can Be..! Comodo Has Passed All The Leak Test That Can Be Serious For Your System Security. PC Tools Is Not New To The Scene Here, Still Has Very Good Firewall With Less Questions Asked, Recomended For NewBie.

4. Ravenas Win User

windows security virus and theart protection problem

Virus Protection

Anyone use AVG Internet Security? If so, would you recommend it?

Any recommendations on a better virus protection app?

I've pretty much given up on waiting for Windows Live One Care for x64. Please help!

Ravenas, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

windows security virus and theart protection problem

1. windows security virus and theart protection problem - Similar Threads - security virus theart

2. Windows Security Virus and Protection Not Showing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security Virus and Protection Not Showing: Hi. my windows security is missing the virus and protection slot. how to i reset the windows security back. i use the pc with a teen brother who loves to play games on it. the quick settings flyout is also not working or opening. please do assist...
  3. Virus/ Threat Protection in Windows Security

Virus/ Threat Protection in Windows Security: My Virus/ Threat Protection in Windows Security will not load.Circle just spins. Thanks, J https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-threat-protection-in-windows-security/3e8c49f0-f3d3-49c2-ae5d-276fbb032981
  4. virus threat protection on in windows security

virus threat protection on in windows security: why can't I turn virus threat protection on in windows security https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-threat-protection-on-in-windows-security/4b908ecd-e61d-41d4-b711-80cbe629d7d3
  5. Windows security Virus & threat protection.

Windows security Virus & threat protection.: Windows security Virus & threat protection tells me that "Your Virus & threat protection is managed by your organization" Something is wrong since I don't have an organization. Please help...
  6. Windows Security Virus and threat protection

Windows Security Virus and threat protection: Something's wrong with the windows security scanners. Both the quick and full scan is not fully working properly. They only scan up to 49 files not complete the whole job they were designed to do. Once it reaches 49 the notification says the scan is complete. I need to know...
  7. Windows Security Virus and threat protection

Windows Security Virus and threat protection: Something's wrong with the windows security scanners. Both the quick and full scan is not fully working properly. They only scan up to 49 files not complete the whole job they were designed to do. Once it reaches 49 the notification says the scan is complete. I need to know...
  8. security - virus & threat protection

security - virus & threat protection: My computer is showing virus & threat protection is managed by my organization. We are a small office and each computer should only have Windows Defender running. We also had Malwarebytes. I deleted Malwarebytes but now I cannot run Defender. I don't see any other...
  9. Virus security protection with W10

in Windows 10 Support
    Virus security protection with W10: I have a HP desktop that I bought in late December with Windows 10. The computer came with a trial version of Mcafee and the trial version expired earlier this month. While I can't be sure, I think I installed Quicken 05 and MS Office shortly thereafter I bought the computer....
  10. Windows Defender Security - Virus & Threat Protection Problem

Windows Defender Security - Virus & Threat Protection Problem: Hi Microsoft service, I need your help to fix my computer that I had struggle to find why Virus & Threat Protection is not working. I was updated Windows 10 Update. There are some changes to add new feature. Need your help to fix my computer. Regards, Spring...