Windows 10: Windows Security Virus and Threat Protection Button Issue

Discus and support Windows Security Virus and Threat Protection Button Issue in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; For some reason, the button in Windows Security that brings me to virus and threat protection settings is gone. I'm not sure when it happened, as I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DeWae21Tobias, Mar 23, 2021.

1. Windows Security Virus and Threat Protection Button Issue

For some reason, the button in Windows Security that brings me to virus and threat protection settings is gone. I'm not sure when it happened, as I don't go there often, but I was going to run a scan and I can no longer find it. When I search for it in the search bar and open it, it says, "Page not available. Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. Contact IT helpdesk for more information." The computer is 100% mine as I purchased it from Best Buy, and I am the only account on there. I've tried to restart and find the issue but nothing seems to work. I don't have any other anti-virus besides this and Malwarebytes. Has this happened to anyone else? If it has and you fixed it, please tell me how.

:)

DeWae21Tobias, Mar 23, 2021

2. Windows security Virus & threat protection.

Windows security Virus & threat protection tells me that "Your Virus & threat protection is managed by your organization" Something is wrong since I don't have an organization. Please help

Charles RKetron, Mar 23, 2021
  3. gep990 Win User
    virus threat protection on in windows security

why can't I turn virus threat protection on in windows security

gep990, Mar 23, 2021
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Windows Security Virus and Threat Protection Button Issue

Virus threat protection

Hi Valentin

As an alternative approach, you can allow that utility through the Controlled Folder Access section of WIndows 10 security . . .

Open Windows Defender Security Center

Go to Virus & threat protection - Virus & threat protection settings

Scroll down to Controlled folder access

From there, you can add Dell Data Vault to the list of safe or allowed apps to prevent it from being blocked

Please do not leave Controlled Folder Access turned off permanently

DaveM121, Mar 23, 2021
Thema:

Windows Security Virus and Threat Protection Button Issue

1. Windows Security Virus and Threat Protection Button Issue - Similar Threads - Security Virus Threat

2. Windows Security Virus and Threat Protection Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security Virus and Threat Protection Issue: so no matter how much i try to scan my drive and use different types of scanning methods it only scans 100 files on my drive then finishes despite malwarebytes scanning over 800k what is going on with my laptop. i am trying to see if i have any sort of issue because earlier...
  3. Windows Security Virus and Threat Protection Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Security Virus and Threat Protection Issue: so no matter how much i try to scan my drive and use different types of scanning methods it only scans 100 files on my drive then finishes despite malwarebytes scanning over 800k what is going on with my laptop. i am trying to see if i have any sort of issue because earlier...
  4. Virus/ Threat Protection in Windows Security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus/ Threat Protection in Windows Security: My Virus/ Threat Protection in Windows Security will not load.Circle just spins. Thanks, J https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-threat-protection-in-windows-security/3e8c49f0-f3d3-49c2-ae5d-276fbb032981
  5. Virus and Threat Protection Issue

Virus and Threat Protection Issue: Hi, I'm having a very concerning issue with my Virus protection. First, the Virus and Threat Protection setting was missing as a whole, I followed some steps online and got it back. But after a 2nd reset it went back missing with the same error: Your IT Administrator...
  6. virus threat protection on in windows security

virus threat protection on in windows security: why can't I turn virus threat protection on in windows security https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-threat-protection-on-in-windows-security/4b908ecd-e61d-41d4-b711-80cbe629d7d3
  7. Windows security Virus & threat protection.

Windows security Virus & threat protection.: Windows security Virus & threat protection tells me that "Your Virus & threat protection is managed by your organization" Something is wrong since I don't have an organization. Please help...
  8. Windows Security Virus and threat protection

Windows Security Virus and threat protection: Something's wrong with the windows security scanners. Both the quick and full scan is not fully working properly. They only scan up to 49 files not complete the whole job they were designed to do. Once it reaches 49 the notification says the scan is complete. I need to know...
  9. Windows Security Virus and threat protection

Windows Security Virus and threat protection: Something's wrong with the windows security scanners. Both the quick and full scan is not fully working properly. They only scan up to 49 files not complete the whole job they were designed to do. Once it reaches 49 the notification says the scan is complete. I need to know...
  10. security - virus & threat protection

security - virus & threat protection: My computer is showing virus & threat protection is managed by my organization. We are a small office and each computer should only have Windows Defender running. We also had Malwarebytes. I deleted Malwarebytes but now I cannot run Defender. I don't see any other...