Windows 10: Windows security, visual studio and device not attached problem

Discus and support Windows security, visual studio and device not attached problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi guys, There are 3 things I would like help with. I have been trying to turn off my security settings but all I am getting when, for example, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NervinP31, Oct 19, 2020.

1. NervinP31 Win User

Windows security, visual studio and device not attached problem

Hi guys,

There are 3 things I would like help with.

I have been trying to turn off my security settings but all I am getting when, for example, I turn off 'Real-time Protection', the screen flickers then turns the setting back on. All security setting are like that.

I am doing this because from what I read online, I need to turn this setting off to download Visual Studio which is also another problem. I tried to download Visual Studio 2019 but it gives me the window where it tries to load the installer but nothing shows up. I then tried to download Visual Studio 2015 but then it said 'Setup Blocked' on the installer.

As I tried to restart the installer for the 2015 version, an error message pops up that says 'A device attached to the system is not functioning'. Coincidentally, I tried to update my NVIDIA Driver with Geforce Experience but also had the same message.

Can anyone help?

:)

NervinP31, Oct 19, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Visual Studio Roadmap Updates and Visual Studio 2019 Information

Source: Visual Studio Roadmap Updates and Visual Studio 2019 Information | The Visual Studio Blog

Brink, Oct 19, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Supporting JUnit 5 in Visual Studio Code

Source: Supporting JUnit 5 in Visual Studio Code | The Visual Studio Blog

Brink, Oct 19, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Visual Studio Roadmap Updates and Visual Studio 2019 Information

Source: Visual Studio Roadmap Updates and Visual Studio 2019 Information | The Visual Studio Blog

Brink, Oct 19, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows security, visual studio and device not attached problem - Similar Threads - security visual studio

2. Start Debugging Problem Visual Studio!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start Debugging Problem Visual Studio!!!: When I was trying to go to Run-Without Debugging my File/Project. I accidentally clicked on Start Debugging and it messed up my studio. I restarted my PC and file, but it still did not work! Is anybody able to help me with this problem?This is what pops up when I try to view...
  3. Start Debugging Problem Visual Studio!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start Debugging Problem Visual Studio!!!: When I was trying to go to Run-Without Debugging my File/Project. I accidentally clicked on Start Debugging and it messed up my studio. I restarted my PC and file, but it still did not work! Is anybody able to help me with this problem?This is what pops up when I try to view...
  4. Problem Updating or Uninstalling Visual Studio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem Updating or Uninstalling Visual Studio: I have Visual Studio and it keeps trying to install updates to a user that doesn't exist on the machine. The program is installed and works fine but I get the pop up error frequently saying cannot install. I tried to uninstall the whole program but the Uninstaller also thinks...
  5. Microsoft visual studio files problem

Microsoft visual studio files problem: I have the 2022 free version of "Microsoft visual studio". The "C++" compiler works great but have noticed that if I try to change a project folder name or delete a folder it says a file is open and cannot proceed. I even shut down the computer and rebooted with the same...
  6. video visual studio files problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    video visual studio files problem: I have the 2022 free version of "video visual studio". The "C" compiler works great but have noticed that if I try to change a project folder name or delete a folder it says a file is open and cannot proceed. I even shut down the computer and rebooted with the same result???...
  7. Visual Studio Code problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Visual Studio Code problem: I don't even know how to ask this question, but what's up with lines being crossed out and the word Music being there. How do I turn this off? If I right click it says "replace" or "dismiss". If I choose replace it puts the word Music in there. Why does it even think I want...
  8. Problem with Microsoft Visual Studio

Problem with Microsoft Visual Studio: Hi, Iv'e been getting this error witch i do not know how to fix, so if anybody does please reply, it will help me a lot. So the problem is that, when I want to create a new project or open an project it shows me an error. Error appeared when I open Forms app in Visual...
  9. Problem with buying visual studio pro2019

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problem with buying visual studio pro2019: Hi, I'm trying to buy Visual Studio Pro 2019 standalone license. But everytime I try it, I encounter this Error Details Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. /zT5Xji0WEWNXhPm.20 2019/08/05 -...
  10. Visual Studio compile problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Visual Studio compile problem: How do you fix a problem where the program cannot find the file for the project when compiling. The setup was default and should be found by Visual Studio, but I get an message box about this. There is no problem with the code, just can't seem to find the file. I can pull the...