Windows 10: Windows Security wont open.

Discus and support Windows Security wont open. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hey i need help my windows security wont let me open or change anything can anyone help me solve this i have tried everything??... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Justinsane1, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Windows Security wont open.

Hey i need help my windows security wont let me open or change anything can anyone help me solve this i have tried everything??

:)

Justinsane1, Aug 1, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Sign in Options wont Open

Build version: 14393.693

I would like to add pin as a sign in method,

but this problem did'n encounter very often

It usually be normal after I restart the windows

Windows Security wont open. 9db8c2d4-1cde-4c99-aa50-357274e1daab.png

I have been following this instruction, but seems like nothing is solved

Method 1:

This issue may happen due to system file corruption. I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select Command prompt (Admin) to bring up elevated Command prompt.

• In Command prompt type sfc/scannow and press enter.
    • Restart the computer.
    Method 2:

If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps to employ the DISM command lines:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.

• In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Cleanupimage

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.
    Sign-in options in settings wont open

I also encounter these problem :

Bima Satria, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Windows Security wont open.

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Windows Security wont open.

1. Windows Security wont open. - Similar Threads - Security wont open

2. Windows 11 windows Security wont open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 windows Security wont open: When I tried to open Windows security it just hands on the logo screen. I tried a lot of steps - resetting via Powershell, resetting and repairing via settings, and following all the steps I can find in online guides, and nothing seems to work. I'm fully up to date on Windows...
  3. Windows 11 windows Security wont open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 windows Security wont open: When I tried to open Windows security it just hands on the logo screen. I tried a lot of steps - resetting via Powershell, resetting and repairing via settings, and following all the steps I can find in online guides, and nothing seems to work. I'm fully up to date on Windows...
  4. exe files wont open browsers wont open regedit wont open cmd wont open Microsoft edge will open

exe files wont open browsers wont open regedit wont open cmd wont open Microsoft edge will open: exe files won't open browsers won't open regedit won't open cmd wont open Microsoft edge will open and no safeboot all exe files turned white keeps asking how do you want to open this file...
  5. windows security dashboard wont open after uninstalling norton antivirus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows security dashboard wont open after uninstalling norton antivirus: hi guys I bought my son an MSI laptop that comes with Norton antivirus preinstalled. I used nrt to get rid of Norton but now windows security dashboard doesn't open. Windows asks me, every time, to choose an app in the Microsoft store to open the security suite. THANKS...
  6. windows security dashboard wont open after uninstalling norton antivirus

windows security dashboard wont open after uninstalling norton antivirus: hi guys I bought my son an MSI laptop that comes with Norton antivirus preinstalled. I used nrt to get rid of Norton but now windows security dashboard doesn't open. Windows asks me, every time, to choose an app in the Microsoft store to open the security suite. THANKS...
  7. Windows Security Dashboard wont open under admin account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security Dashboard wont open under admin account: When setting up Windows I enable the admin account for elevation purposes, and run my standard account as a 'user'.I've just noticed when I log in to the admin account the Security Dashboard icon shows a yellow exclamation not present when logged as a user and when clicked...
  8. Windows Security Wont Open

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security Wont Open: Just today my Windows 10 security wont open Version 2004 It says "Give Us a Minute" "Were Updating Windows Security,should be available shortly Please Help Please 161819
  9. Windows Security Wont Open

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Security Wont Open: Just today my Windows 10 security wont open Version 2004 It says "Give Us a Minute" "Were Updating Windows Security,should be available shortly Please Help Please 161819
  10. Windows Security wont open

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Security wont open: I recently got a notification saying that there are problems in my account protection, so i cluck the "Open windows security" button, but all it does is shiw a brief window and then vanish, pls help submitted by /u/Elf_Commander [link] [comments]...