Windows 10: Windows security won't recognize my password

Discus and support Windows security won't recognize my password in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I try to add a pin to create a lock screen, it won't recognize my password to proceed. I've changed the password twice think that was the problem.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TimSommerville, Feb 18, 2020.

1. Windows security won't recognize my password

When I try to add a pin to create a lock screen, it won't recognize my password to proceed. I've changed the password twice think that was the problem. It still won't work.

:)

TimSommerville, Feb 18, 2020

2. windows 10 home x64 won´t recognize my second xeon

I have a dual xeon computer (xeon e5620). I upgraded this week to Windows 10 home and now my pc won´t recognize my second processor. Any help? Thanks in advance.

Vitor RF Rodrigues, Feb 18, 2020
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Namslas90 Win User

Windows security won't recognize my password

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Feb 18, 2020
Thema:

Windows security won't recognize my password

1. Windows security won't recognize my password - Similar Threads - security won't recognize

2. Won't recognize password on reboot

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Won't recognize password on reboot: When restarting windows 10 on desktop it starts the Preparing Automatic Repair window. Then it goes to a sign in screen to select account. It will not accept the password, even when I have changed it on a different computer....
  3. Won't recognize password on reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Won't recognize password on reboot: When restarting windows 10 on desktop it starts the Preparing Automatic Repair window. Then it goes to a sign in screen to select account. It will not accept the password, even when I have changed it on a different computer....
  4. Won't recognize password on reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Safe Mode won't recognize my password please help!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Safe Mode won't recognize my password please help!: Hello, My PC is in safe mode and won't recognize my current or past passwords. I've tried to enter Safe Mode with Networking, but it still thinks there is no connection which there is definitely. I've also tried to use the Command Prompt, but it also asks for a password!...
  6. Windows security network credentials does not recognize password

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows security network credentials does not recognize password: This problem began right after my most recent Windows 10 update earlier this week. Until then I did not have a problem. We have a small home office. Our LAN has 4 desktops with ethernet connections, 2 laptops that connect wirelessly, and a NAS server with ethernet...
  7. Windows 10 Security won't recognize my admin account as admin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Security won't recognize my admin account as admin: I've been trying to install some third party apps, but windows SmartScreen always blocks me without the option to "Run Anyway." All the advice I can find when googling suggests to set "Check apps and files" to "Warn" in windows security - but this option is unavailable to me,...
  8. Won't recognize password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Won't recognize password: Each and every time I try to sign in to my Microsoft account, it says that I have the wrong password. So....I go through the process of getting a code and changing my password. Then when I try to sign in with the new password, it says that it is the wrong password....
  9. HP Laptop won't recognize password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    HP Laptop won't recognize password: I cannot get past the login screen after I turn on my laptop. It uses Windows 10. I have had the same password since setting up the laptop when I bought it a year ago. I know it is correct but it says it is incorrect .Using the 'eye' icon to view the password shows the...
  10. Credential Manager won't recognize changed password

in Windows 10 Support
    Credential Manager won't recognize changed password: Created new password in an app that had been an automatic login. Now, looking at Credential Manager I see the old password still saved there. Also, no edit ability, can only delete the entire entry. Would it work to delete the old entry and then see if Cred. Mgr. would...