Windows 10: windows security

Discus and support windows security in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Warns that threats found, click on it to resolve, then no threats found but the action needed cross remains. Wont go away... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JeremyDaggurz, May 19, 2019.

1. windows security

Warns that threats found, click on it to resolve, then no threats found but the action needed cross remains.

Wont go away

:)

JeremyDaggurz, May 19, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 19, 2019
  3. qubit Win User
    Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

qubit, May 19, 2019
  4. newtekie1 Win User

windows security

Windows 8 Secure Boot Feature: Not So Secure?

• Linux
    • Linux
    • Linux
    • Linux
    • Oh and OSX
    Here is a statement from a Kernal Developer at Red Hat:

I'm not sure this exploits the legacy BIOS but rather it exploits the legacy boot method on MBR drives, injecting a signed key before the OS boots, which you are correct in that it has nothing to do with Windows 8. And the simplest fix would just be to require boot drives use GPT when Secure Boot is enabled in UEFI.

newtekie1, May 19, 2019
Thema:

windows security

1. windows security - Similar Threads - security

2. Wired vs WiFi LAN security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Wired vs WiFi LAN security: I am having an in-house discussion on the security aspects of a wired LAN versus a WiFi LAN. I am told WiFi is insecure because other WiFi eavesdroppers can listen in and grab data, whereas a wired LAN offers full security against such eavesdropping on an in-house LAN. We...
  3. Failed Login - Windows Security appends email address automatically

Failed Login - Windows Security appends email address automatically: Hi I am having an issue when I need to sign in to a SharePoint domain. When I want to open/view/edit a document locally in an Office application from the SharePoint location it asks me to sign in through Windows Security, however the domain requires that I sign in using...
  4. Windows Security appends email address automatically

Windows Security appends email address automatically: Hi I am having an issue when I need to sign in to a SharePoint domain. When I want to open/view/edit a document locally in an Office application from the SharePoint location it asks me to sign in through Windows Security, however the domain requires that I sign in using...
  5. Windows Security not showing anything at all

Windows Security not showing anything at all: So i dont know what is going on, but it seems that somehow Windows Defender has been disabled entirely. Already checked registries, settings, runned malwareby and found some issues (some Trojan.FakeMS, PUM.Optional.DisableSecurityCenter and some Backdoor.Agent) and runned...
  6. Microsoft windows security scam (Supremo)

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft windows security scam (Supremo): We got a call that we would be charged 299.99 to renew our firewall protection automatically unless we called 360 208 8462. When we called the people could barely speak English (Asian). They asked us to download the Supremo program which we did, but then they started asking...
  7. Windows Security

Windows Security: I got a problem after the latest version on windows security was installed on my computer I cannot safe my work , exp. Photoshop or Acrobat Message is coming: "windows security prevents changes made ……" pls. help...
  8. Forgotten login password and security questions

Forgotten login password and security questions: Hi, I have forgotten my login and the answers to my security questions. Is there a way to reset my password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgotten-login-password-and-security-questions/0c6a2e78-daae-4528-b03a-f856647af051"
  9. Cannot secure file folder

Cannot secure file folder: Encrypt contents to secure data is grayed out. So I cannot password protect my file folder. I find there are two ways to fix it either by regedit or command line. However I find that NtfsDisableEncryption is already set to 0 which should allow me to secure contents. how...
  10. Kaspersky Internet Security

Kaspersky Internet Security: Kaspersky Internet Security https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kaspersky-internet-security/fec409a7-ac7d-4edd-b0b5-a7438ceb1f0c"