Windows 10: windows security

Discus and support windows security in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I do not have external security system but the windows is showing the security is managed by my organization... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Hamza Shahid463, Nov 9, 2019.

1. windows security

I do not have external security system but the windows is showing the security is managed by my organization

:)

Hamza Shahid463, Nov 9, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 9, 2019
  3. qubit Win User
    Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

qubit, Nov 9, 2019
  4. newtekie1 Win User

windows security

Windows 8 Secure Boot Feature: Not So Secure?

• Linux
    • Linux
    • Linux
    • Linux
    • Oh and OSX
    Here is a statement from a Kernal Developer at Red Hat:

I'm not sure this exploits the legacy BIOS but rather it exploits the legacy boot method on MBR drives, injecting a signed key before the OS boots, which you are correct in that it has nothing to do with Windows 8. And the simplest fix would just be to require boot drives use GPT when Secure Boot is enabled in UEFI.

newtekie1, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

windows security

1. windows security - Similar Threads - security

2. I can't connect to my secure network at home after a update the 2nd time....so frustrated

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't connect to my secure network at home after a update the 2nd time....so frustrated: It's not a ISP issue because all other devices work in the home and they are not running window 10. After a update again my laptop is blocked from my secure network at home. I see my network but get the message "No Network secure". I can go to other wifi areas and I can...
  3. Windows Security *SECURITY AT A GLANCE* blank page

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Security *SECURITY AT A GLANCE* blank page: My windows security page is blank and I don't know what to do. I downloaded amp software to play my guitar then I realized that my pc was running slower, so I checked my windows security and now I can't see anything. Do I have a virus or did I break my windows security?...
  4. Windows Defender or Security denying launch of app?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender or Security denying launch of app?: I use an app that monitors my Internet usage and reports out to a server and then to friends who see where I've been on the web. It's an accountability application that I choose to use. On November 6 at about the time 3 Security Intelligence Updates for Windows Defender...
  5. https://www.microsoft.com/security/portal/definiti ons/adl.aspx页面被关闭

https://www.microsoft.com/security/portal/definiti ons/adl.aspx页面被关闭: https://www.microsoft.com/security/portal/definitions/adl.aspx页面被关闭,无法下载离线的安全定义,而我有几台离线使用的Windows 10 必须使用离线的安全定义包才可以。请告诉我在哪里可以下载。或者给一个链接给我。 系统版本:Windows 10 专业版,X64。...
  6. Windows Defender and the entire Security system in win10 1909 is not working at all

Windows Defender and the entire Security system in win10 1909 is not working at all: Windows security goes blank all the time with no any options. It should have shown the device health, virus protection and all here [ATTACH] When I go to the setting and click the manage providers in security provider .. it says there is no any provider for antivirus and...
  7. Security WIndows Defender for Win 10 Pro x86 Ver 1903

Security WIndows Defender for Win 10 Pro x86 Ver 1903: Win 10 Pro x86 32 Bit Ver 1903, just updated on old PC was visa, digital activation from Win 7 PC has a history of Windows Updates not updating or not working well if at all. Stuck on 1511 for years. Now at 1093 (hope it works). I want to make sure I get security...
  8. Please help undo disabling of Windows Security.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help undo disabling of Windows Security.: I used the following commands I found online (at this link) to disable Windows Security but it is causing issues after the most recent Windows update. How do I reverse these commands and get Windows Security back to normal? In the command prompt, type: reg add...
  9. Security Intelligence Update for Winodws Defender Antivirus - KB226760

Security Intelligence Update for Winodws Defender Antivirus - KB226760: My WIN10 PC, running v 1903 reported code 0x80070643 as it sought to download a Windows Defender Antivirus update. I didn't know Windows Defender Antivirus was running as I use only AVG. I manually downloaded WIN10 update v 1909 hoping the latest Microsoft WIN10 update would...
  10. I can't disable some security and maintenance settings

I can't disable some security and maintenance settings: I can't disable some security and maintenance settings (the windows update, microsoft account, spyware and unwanted software protection, windows activation, device software, startup apps and homegroup [I thought Windows 10 had removed homegroup] ones since it won't let me...