Windows 10: windows security

Discus and support windows security in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; h hava problem with my windows security when i run scan for virus & threats thw show me that i have 756 threats when i click start action to remove... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by X_am18, May 6, 2020.

1. X_am18 Win User

windows security

h hava problem with my windows security when i run scan for virus & threats thw show me that i have 756 threats

when i click start action to remove the threats . he show me message feel free to keep working while we take action and the pc start hung and he don't delete anything

:)

X_am18, May 6, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 6, 2020
  3. qubit Win User
    Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

qubit, May 6, 2020
  4. newtekie1 Win User

windows security

Windows 8 Secure Boot Feature: Not So Secure?

• Linux
    • Linux
    • Linux
    • Linux
    • Oh and OSX
    Here is a statement from a Kernal Developer at Red Hat:

I'm not sure this exploits the legacy BIOS but rather it exploits the legacy boot method on MBR drives, injecting a signed key before the OS boots, which you are correct in that it has nothing to do with Windows 8. And the simplest fix would just be to require boot drives use GPT when Secure Boot is enabled in UEFI.

newtekie1, May 6, 2020
Thema:

windows security

1. windows security - Similar Threads - security

2. Windows 10 version 2004 introduces new security features

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 version 2004 introduces new security features: On May 27, 2020, Microsoft started rolling out Windows 10 May 2020 Update (version 2004) to mainstream consumers and anyone can check for updates in Windows Update page to see if their PC is ready. There are plenty of new features, improvements and minor fixes in Windows...
  3. Windows Security

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Security: Hi there, I am having a problem with my windows security as it shows no active antivirus provider. Your device is vulnerable. Windows defender antivirus was active sometime ago but now there is nothing, I want windows defender antivirus back....
  4. How to undo security non-access to external drive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to undo security non-access to external drive: I was trying to give other users in my Windows 10 Home network only read access to an external drive. I must have done something wrong, because now even I have only read access to that drive. When I go into the Drive -> Security and try to give "everyone" all access again,...
  5. Windows 10 Version 2004. Conflict with Norton Security?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Version 2004. Conflict with Norton Security?: Just run the latest update on my PC. Everything seemed to work fine but I tried to do a manual updated on my Norton security after the installation was completed. Although everything looked normal and running properly in the background, it will not open. Checked 'settings'...
  6. Windows 10 Updates not working & Security Centre missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Updates not working & Security Centre missing: Hi, I have had an ongoing issue with Windows 10 64-bit updates not downloading, and the Security Centre missing completely - ever since a malware infection, which was removed with McAf** It states Win10 updates have not been checked since 03/04/2020. Whenever I click...
  7. Windows Security feature blocks Windows 10 version 2004

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Security feature blocks Windows 10 version 2004: Microsoft has acknowledged a new issue with Windows Security app that could prevent Windows 10 May 2020 Update (version 2004) on your PC. Specifically, the issue causes compatibility problems with Windows 10 version 2004 if you don’t modify settings in Windows Security app or...
  8. [Security] Core Isolation Memory Integrity fails to enable because of incompatible driver...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [Security] Core Isolation Memory Integrity fails to enable because of incompatible driver...: submitted by /u/iWizardB [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/grxgwj/security_core_isolation_memory_integrity_fails_to/
  9. My email address will not receive security codes Microsoft has locked me out of my account...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My email address will not receive security codes Microsoft has locked me out of my account...: While attempting to change my contact information on my Microsoft account, it prompted me for a security code. By the way, my password is correct and I have signed in on this computer hundreds of times before. The only email that was associated with my account will not...
  10. Security baseline (DRAFT) for Windows 10 and Windows Server v2004

in Windows 10 News
    Security baseline (DRAFT) for Windows 10 and Windows Server v2004: Microsoft is pleased to announce the draft release of the security configuration baseline settings for Windows 10 and Windows Server version 2004. Please download the draft baseline (attached to this post), evaluate the proposed baselines, and leave us your...