Windows 10: Windows security

Discus and support Windows security in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Is there a way to force start windows security center?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MatasTamulynas, Jun 18, 2021.

1. Windows security

Is there a way to force start windows security center?

:)

MatasTamulynas, Jun 18, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 18, 2021
  3. qubit Win User
    Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

qubit, Jun 18, 2021
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Windows security

Windows 8 Secure Boot Feature: Not So Secure?

• Linux
    • Linux
    • Linux
    • Linux
    • Oh and OSX
    Here is a statement from a Kernal Developer at Red Hat:

I'm not sure this exploits the legacy BIOS but rather it exploits the legacy boot method on MBR drives, injecting a signed key before the OS boots, which you are correct in that it has nothing to do with Windows 8. And the simplest fix would just be to require boot drives use GPT when Secure Boot is enabled in UEFI.

newtekie1, Jun 18, 2021
Thema:

Windows security

1. Windows security - Similar Threads - security

2. Folder security and other tabs missing on folder properties for some folders - Windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folder security and other tabs missing on folder properties for some folders - Windows 10 home: Sirs, peers and learned professionalsOn some folders, only but not on all, the folder properties do not show the security options. The situation is similar to the one described here...
  3. Security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security: How do I remove the red X under virus & threat protection? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/security/a646d323-bf3d-4fec-9e24-1244d808d5d3
  4. Enable Secure Boot on GA-Z170-HD3 CF motherboard

Enable Secure Boot on GA-Z170-HD3 CF motherboard: Windows shows that Secure Boot is disabled, I have gone into the BIOS/UEFI and indeed Secure Boot is disabled. I cannot find where I can enable Secure Boot (see photo below). https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img923/8093/WMUDA9.jpg Can someone here instruct me on how to enable...
  5. Enable Secure Boot on GA-Z170-HD3 CF motherboard

in Windows 10 Support
    Enable Secure Boot on GA-Z170-HD3 CF motherboard: Windows shows that Secure Boot is disabled, I have gone into the BIOS/UEFI and indeed Secure Boot is disabled. I cannot find where I can enable Secure Boot (see photo below). https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img923/8093/WMUDA9.jpg Can someone here instruct me on how to enable...
  6. Speech recognition and voice clips security

Speech recognition and voice clips security: You want to save and use our voice clips and speech recognition audio for the purpose of helping to make the experience better. You state that no sensitive or personal audio is kept or used outside of Microsoft. What do you do with audio that happens to insinuate a type of...
  7. Deleting temp files with secure delete context menu

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Deleting temp files with secure delete context menu: Can i delete temp files with secure delete context menu, it it safe? Add Secure Delete to Context Menu in Windows 10 182973
  8. windows update error your device is missing important security 1909

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows update error your device is missing important security 1909: my device show the error and latest version is not downloads not download manualy please help me. i try to download manully but this id not working....
  9. festering security problems

festering security problems: It seems that security holes in windows are abundant https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/festering-security-problems/3ec80c1f-27ac-4271-8d1e-2070b7cfc8fc
  10. What's Wi-Fi Security of Mobile Hotspot?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What's Wi-Fi Security of Mobile Hotspot?: I'm not sure if this question is duplicated. I'm asking this question to be sure. That topic https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-change-the-wifi-security-for-win10-wifi/7741cacf-5a70-4403-bbbb-e5efa7a9db2d asks about Wifi Hotspot that can be Mobile...