Windows 10: Windows.SecurityCenter.WscBrokerManager Event ID 10016

Discus and support Windows.SecurityCenter.WscBrokerManager Event ID 10016 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; when I play my games on steam my game freeze up and windows freeze up to this is making me mad and my friends getting mad at me for freeze up its... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by NickRunde, Apr 24, 2020.

1. NickRunde Win User

Windows.SecurityCenter.WscBrokerManager Event ID 10016

when I play my games on steam my game freeze up and windows freeze up to this is making me mad and my friends getting mad at me for freeze up its getting old when I have to push restart every time

:)

NickRunde, Apr 24, 2020

2. Event ID 10016, DistributedCOM Windows.SecurityCenter.WscBrokerManager

I don't think it's RuntimeBroker. Take a look at a recent one:

Windows.SecurityCenter.WscBrokerManager Event ID 10016 [​IMG]

speedlever, Apr 24, 2020
  3. DCOM Event ID 10016

See post #16 of this thread:

Event ID 10016, DistributedCOM Windows.SecurityCenter.WscBrokerManager

The solution works perfectly if your 10016 errors are related to the WscBrokerManager.

EyeInTheSky, Apr 24, 2020
  4. Windows.SecurityCenter.WscBrokerManager Event ID 10016

event id 10016

Hi Steven,

Go through this
    forum post
    and follow the troubleshooting steps listed.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Jericho Lap, Apr 24, 2020
Thema:

Windows.SecurityCenter.WscBrokerManager Event ID 10016

1. Windows.SecurityCenter.WscBrokerManager Event ID 10016 - Similar Threads - SecurityCenter WscBrokerManager Event

2. DCOM event ID 10016 logged in Windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DCOM event ID 10016 logged in Windows: My event log shows numerous errors and warnings specifically for DistributedCom - this started happening around the 1st of November - should i do something? <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> - <System> <Provider...
  3. Event ID 10016, DistributedCOM

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Event ID 10016, DistributedCOM: Every time the PC starts I have the following error. Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM Date: 25/05/2018 07:35:47 Event ID: 10016 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: Home-PC\User Computer: Home-PC Description: The...
  4. DistributiveCOM event id 10016

in Windows 10 Support
    DistributiveCOM event id 10016: While troubleshooting a random shutdown/reboot issue, which has been solved, I noticed an error in event viewer. I am getting error: DistributiveCOM event id 10016. It shows 27 in the last 24 hours and 227 in the last 7 days. I have read many post on this issue and am having...
  5. Event ID 10016, CLSID and APPID

Event ID 10016, CLSID and APPID: This is unfortunately not the 5th or 100th such post on this topic in these forums. But I've followed the advice on many of the threads, believe in my heart of hearts that I've done it right, and the problem is persisting. At each computer restart, my event log logs the...
  6. Event ID 10016, DistributedCOM Windows.SecurityCenter.WscBrokerManager

in Windows 10 Support
    Event ID 10016, DistributedCOM Windows.SecurityCenter.WscBrokerManager: Sounds like we might all learn something from your further investigations. Do keep us posted, please. Best of luck in running this to ground. --Ed--
  7. Event ID 10016

Event ID 10016: Here is a previous thread about it: Windows 10 Event ID 10010 and 10016 Errors With DistributedCOM - Windows 10 Forums I did run Regedit (as an admin) and did go to that entry in HKEY and did try to change permissions, but I get access denied. What to do now? 100s...
  8. Persistent EVENT ID 10016

Persistent EVENT ID 10016: Hello, every hour I get this error: Source: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM Event ID: 10016 Level: Error User: SYSTEM Description: The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID...
  9. Event id 10016

in Windows 10 Support
    Event id 10016: I, like many other Win10 users, am getting a lot of DCOM Eventid 10016 events logged. I've seen a number of explanations (which I haven't understood) and several solutions. However, I have not seen a clear description of what requests are failing and what the result of the...
  10. event ID 10016 - immersive shell

in Windows 10 Support
    event ID 10016 - immersive shell: Hello - I have implemented the permissions I've seen advised on here and the MS answers forum, but the error is still occurring. Perhaps a fresh pair of eyes will spot something. Here's the error from the event viewer, and an image from dcomcnfg showing the permissions set....