Windows 10: Windows seeing 2 monitors as 1 monitor.

Discus and support Windows seeing 2 monitors as 1 monitor. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi there, When I started my PC today Windows spread the screen you would normally see on 1 monitor onto 2 monitors. This caused me to have a wide... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NLLittleTear, May 17, 2020.

1. Windows seeing 2 monitors as 1 monitor.

Hi there,

When I started my PC today Windows spread the screen you would normally see on 1 monitor onto 2 monitors. This caused me to have a wide screen. This looks really weird. Is there a way to fix this problem so I see 1 monitor screen on one monitor instead of 2 monitors.

:)

NLLittleTear, May 17, 2020
  2. pizza.dan Win User

Change monitor 2 to monitor 1 and make it stay.

I did as you suggested, but the problem was not resolved. Windows detects the monitors just fine, but I need to switch monitor 2 to be numbered monitor 1. The main diplay has not effect, as once monitor 1 is turned on monitor two looses display.

pizza.dan, May 17, 2020
  3. Trouble with 2 monitors

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the settings to Extended Monitor and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps:

• Right Click any ware of the Desktop, and launch Personalization.
    • Go to dual monitor settings under personalization, and change it Extended Monitor.
    Please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, May 17, 2020
  4. littleDJ Win User

Windows seeing 2 monitors as 1 monitor.

How to list 2 monitors as 1 connected to 1 PC?

So, I'm using this program called aster which lets you turn your one computer into 2. For some reason this program doesn't allow you to have 2 monitors on one workplace. Is there a way to list 2 monitors as 1?

Processor: 64 bit

littleDJ, May 17, 2020
Thema:

Windows seeing 2 monitors as 1 monitor.

1. Windows seeing 2 monitors as 1 monitor. - Similar Threads - seeing monitors monitor

2. Monitor 1/2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor 1/2: Why is my first monitor showing up as monitor 1/2 while me second shows up as 3? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/monitor-12/da4f197f-5930-4f7b-a348-e679c7f56be6
  3. Monitor 1/2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitor 1/2: Why is my first monitor showing up as monitor 1/2 while me second shows up as 3? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/monitor-12/da4f197f-5930-4f7b-a348-e679c7f56be6
  4. Monitor 1/2

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Shortcuts moving to monitor 2 and not staying on monitor 1

in Windows 10 Customization
    Shortcuts moving to monitor 2 and not staying on monitor 1: Hi, I have a problem in which whenever I turn my PC on my shortcuts move to monitor 2 and do not stay on monitor 1 which is my main. I tried updating drivers, unchecking auto arrange icons, unplugging monitos but nothing worked.. Is there any way to fix this? Thanks...
  6. Windows 10 sees 2 monitors when only 1 is connected

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 sees 2 monitors when only 1 is connected: tl;dr: even when I disconnect my S22B150 samsung monitor, my computer still detects it as connected and I can't disconnect it. When I tried uninstalling the monitor I got a BSOD with the kernel_mode_heap_corruption message Long version: I have a three monitor setup, from...
  7. Monitor Issues, Windows displays on Monitor 1 or Monitor 2 but will not extend or duplicate...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Monitor Issues, Windows displays on Monitor 1 or Monitor 2 but will not extend or duplicate...: When first turning on the computer, the motherboard screen and windows loading screen appears on both monitors, then when signing into Windows it reverts to only showing on monitor 1. After signing in I simply extend the screen using Windows + P and through display settings....
  8. Setting monitor 2 as monitor 1

Setting monitor 2 as monitor 1: Hello, I've recently got a two monitor setup on my Windows 10. I want to set my main monitor 144hz as monitor 1. Currently it is displayed as monitor 2. Is there a way to switch these monitors? I've set my 144hz monitor as my main display in the display settings....
  9. multiple monitors change 1/2 to 1 and 2

multiple monitors change 1/2 to 1 and 2: When I go to Settings and Display, my multiple monitors show "1/2" instead of 1 and 2. I think you can change this by right clicking on the clock/date on the bottom right, but I don't know which to select when I get there. Help?...
  10. 1 monitors 2 printers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    1 monitors 2 printers: how do I get my screen and printouts to show black properly as black not grey https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/1-monitors-2-printers/7971484a-14b1-4a85-a6e0-f047d86915b8

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windoiws 10 display settings 1 and 2 on same monitor