Windows 10: Windows self packed profile -all data lost

Discus and support Windows self packed profile -all data lost in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi Laptop was inactive for a week. I was using windows 8. After logged in, the windows 10 with no data was shown. There was not even my wallpaper but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Dominica00, Jun 30, 2019.

1. Windows self packed profile -all data lost

Hi

Laptop was inactive for a week. I was using windows 8. After logged in, the windows 10 with no data was shown. There was not even my wallpaper but just windows'. I was able to locate the folders hidden somewhere and moved them to their original locations in this PC folders. Nothing else was done. Next day all data is lost again. The laptop lenovo t450 has only local disk drive C. Is it possible to restore data?

:)

Dominica00, Jun 30, 2019
  2. kormath Win User

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done Windows self packed profile -all data lost :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Jun 30, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 30, 2019
  4. Windows self packed profile -all data lost

CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, Jun 30, 2019
Thema:

Windows self packed profile -all data lost

1. Windows self packed profile -all data lost - Similar Threads - self packed profile

2. Lost all my Data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost all my Data: Hi AllLast evening on 23.10.23, there was a new auto -Update for my surface laptop and after that it prompted me for Bit-Locker Recovery ID. Infact i bought my surface about 3-4 years back and moved to the UK. I dont have the Recovery ID and unfortunately i havent stored...
  3. Lost all my Data

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost all my Data: Hi AllLast evening on 23.10.23, there was a new auto -Update for my surface laptop and after that it prompted me for Bit-Locker Recovery ID. Infact i bought my surface about 3-4 years back and moved to the UK. I dont have the Recovery ID and unfortunately i havent stored...
  4. Lost all my Data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. TEMP PROFILE AND ALL DATA LOST

TEMP PROFILE AND ALL DATA LOST: Hello, I'm in panik because I was for some reason logged in with temp profile. I logged off and logged in again and it was a temp profile.I checked the disk and my user's folder was EMPTY!!!Please tell me there is something I can do about it I'm in shock. There are plenty of...
  6. TEMP PROFILE AND ALL DATA LOST

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TEMP PROFILE AND ALL DATA LOST: Hello, I'm in panik because I was for some reason logged in with temp profile. I logged off and logged in again and it was a temp profile.I checked the disk and my user's folder was EMPTY!!!Please tell me there is something I can do about it I'm in shock. There are plenty of...
  7. TEMP PROFILE AND ALL DATA LOST

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. All Data Lost

All Data Lost: I, like many others lost all my files and data during a Windows update. Even after spending money on file recovery software, I am still screwed. Why does microsoft not provide some type of progam to recover this data since their updates cause the issues?...
  9. Data Lost - Temp Profile

Data Lost - Temp Profile: Last week my windows got updated. And I was was not able to see my files under my music and my pictures folder. I was however able to find my files under the users folder and I manually copied all of my data to my music and my pictures folder. After I restarted my computer...
  10. Lost all my data

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost all my data: Hi I had the issue of logging on my windows 10 account and i got the message saying "you've been signed out of the profile and logged on a temporary profile". I checked for solutions online and one was to edit registry and deleted temp user registry rename the one with...