Windows 10: Windows sending me back a page

Discus and support Windows sending me back a page in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I’ve been having this weird issue with my computer lately. every time I try to use Google Chrome, it sends me back a page to the one I was on before... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by vani, Dec 29, 2019.

1. vani Win User

Windows sending me back a page

I’ve been having this weird issue with my computer lately.

every time I try to use Google Chrome, it sends me back a page to the one I was on before and sometimes even all the way back to the New Tab screen. I’d usually assume this is just an issue with google chrome, so i googled it and attempted to fix it, but it didnt work and I moved onto firefox... except that did the exact same thing. So did microsoft edge.

It does this for every application I open. When i try to uninstall a program, it sends me back to the first page of the control center.

I don’t know how to fix it or what’s happening, but I doubt it’s malware as I’ve scanned my computer multiple times trying to fix it. Hope I explained this enough for someone to help me.

:)

2. OFFICIAL   Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (Review)

there is something wrong with suggested for you list on npu page. clicking on picture of dd:da review from suggested for you list leads to perormance analysis instead of review. hovering mouse over it shows in status bar correct link to review but clicking on picture reloads analysis.
    links from reviews&articles page works fine.

edit: link from home page of npu sends you to analysis instead of review as well.

ne6togadno, Dec 29, 2019
  3. Ruth WH Win User
    send page by email from IE 11 with Windows 10

On September 7 an upgrade to Windows 10 hit one of our computers and now the send page by email creates an attachment in Outlook which no one can open as no file extension is listed although many options are listed when you click to open the attachment.
    We use this function a lot and would rather the page in the screen is sent to the body of the email as it has done for at least 5 years. Any suggestions?

I have tried just about everything including talking to at least 4 departments at Microsoft Help.

I cannot find the 'send page by email' in the new Edge. Is it there?

Ruth WH, Dec 29, 2019
  4. Windows sending me back a page

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 29, 2019
Thema:

Windows sending me back a page

1. Windows sending me back a page - Similar Threads - sending page

2. Attempting to login automatically sends me back to the start page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Attempting to login automatically sends me back to the start page: Hello, I'm on Windows 10 and I'm encountering an issue where whenever I try to enter the credentials login page, it will automatically send me back to the start page. I have tried so much already and I don't know what else to do. I have restarted and completely reinstalled...
  3. Attempting to login automatically sends me back to the start page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Attempting to login automatically sends me back to the start page: Hello, I'm on Windows 10 and I'm encountering an issue where whenever I try to enter the credentials login page, it will automatically send me back to the start page. I have tried so much already and I don't know what else to do. I have restarted and completely reinstalled...
  4. Attempting to login automatically sends me back to the start page

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Can someone send me a link directly to the page needed to uninstall my primary password??...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone send me a link directly to the page needed to uninstall my primary password??...: I have tried for days to uninstall PW but when I go to a page that explains the instructions....even with pictures.... it doesn't match mine. I know very little about computers so I'm hoping a direct link to the page would help. Thanks so much...
  6. Can someone send me a link directly to the page needed to uninstall my primary password??...

Can someone send me a link directly to the page needed to uninstall my primary password??...: I have tried for days to uninstall PW but when I go to a page that explains the instructions....even with pictures.... it doesn't match mine. I know very little about computers so I'm hoping a direct link to the page would help. Thanks so much...
  7. On Windows 10 using my laptop I can no longer share web pages or screen shots. The send...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On Windows 10 using my laptop I can no longer share web pages or screen shots. The send...: I select new Outlook then SEND appears but does not work. It has become a headache for me is there a solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-windows-10-using-my-laptop-i-can-no-longer/3d1a52e1-5768-41c2-aaaf-09edfe2b1050
  8. On Windows 10 using my laptop I can no longer share web pages or screen shots. The send...

On Windows 10 using my laptop I can no longer share web pages or screen shots. The send...: I select new Outlook then SEND appears but does not work. It has become a headache for me is there a solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-windows-10-using-my-laptop-i-can-no-longer/3d1a52e1-5768-41c2-aaaf-09edfe2b1050
  9. Desktop icons send me to Google search page site.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop icons send me to Google search page site.: I don't know if I am asking my question in the right community site, but I thought I would start here.As of a day ago, after booting up my computer, when I click on a desktop shortcut icon, such as Yahoo, it goes to the Google Search page.Other icons that go to websites do...
  10. Desktop icons send me to Google search page site.

Desktop icons send me to Google search page site.: I don't know if I am asking my question in the right community site, but I thought I would start here.As of a day ago, after booting up my computer, when I click on a desktop shortcut icon, such as Yahoo, it goes to the Google Search page.Other icons that go to websites do...