Windows 10: windows server 2003 R2 system backup image

Discus and support windows server 2003 R2 system backup image in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, i have a workstation running on windows server 2003 R2 system, and I need to get a backup image from it, but I don't know how. could you please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ahmed_khaled797, Jul 27, 2022.

1. windows server 2003 R2 system backup image

Hi, i have a workstation running on windows server 2003 R2 system, and I need to get a backup image from it, but I don't know how. could you please help with this issue?

:)

Ahmed_khaled797, Jul 27, 2022
  2. f14tomcat Win User

How do you exclude files from a system image backup?

From the link you gave:

FilesNotToBackup

• 10/08/2009
    • 2 minutes to read
    Applies To: Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2003 R2, Windows Server 2003 with SP1, Windows Server 2003 with SP2
    HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\BackupRestore

This article is 9 years old. and seems to apply to an OS you do not have. In addition, be aware that the Windows Backup and Restore Feature (Win 7 Backup) has been deprecated and no longer in development. MS could drop it at any time.

Just so you are aware......

f14tomcat, Jul 27, 2022
  3. [Ion] Win User
    Free Windows Server 2008 (and 2008 R2) for students

Microsoft recently added Windows Server 2008 R2 to Dreamspark, so now Server 2008 and Server 2008 R2 are available for free to any student enrolled in a class at any of the universities on their list. Windows Server 2008 R2 can be converted so that it is like Windows 7, and Windows Server 2008 can be converted so that it is like Vista. I'm still running XP Pro, but only until I find a free antivirus program for server operating systems *Roll Eyes windows server 2003 R2 system backup image :rolleyes:

[Ion], Jul 27, 2022
  4. LucasFong Win User

windows server 2003 R2 system backup image

Is Windows server 2003 R2 license now open source ?

I am just wondering to ask since the Windows server 2003/2003 R2 are stopped supporting, so are they been converted to open source like Linux?

LucasFong, Jul 27, 2022
Thema:

windows server 2003 R2 system backup image

1. windows server 2003 R2 system backup image - Similar Threads - server 2003 system

2. windows server 2003 R2 system backup image

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows server 2003 R2 system backup image: Hi, i have a workstation running on windows server 2003 R2 system, and I need to get a backup image from it, but I don't know how. could you please help with this issue?...
  3. Windows Server 2003 R2 upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Server 2003 R2 upgrade: I have Windows 2003 R2 and would like to upgrade it to get SMBv2 working and still keep the SMBv1. If I upgrade it would I be able to keep accounts on domain and do I need to re-join computers to the domain?...
  4. Windows Server 2003 R2 upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Server 2003 R2 upgrade: I have Windows 2003 R2 and would like to upgrade it to get SMBv2 working and still keep the SMBv1. If I upgrade it would I be able to keep accounts on domain and do I need to re-join computers to the domain?...
  5. Windows System Image backup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows System Image backup: I want to create a System Image backup of my PC running Windows 10. The hard disk has no partitions, its a single drive with 57 GB used. I am planning to use a 1 Tb external HDD for the backupWill my external HDD get formatted during the backup process?How much space...
  6. System image backup

System image backup: I have a windows 10 pro PC and I recently replaced my main 2TB HD with a 3TB using GPT and cloned my drive with no problem, I also installed a 3TB drive and formatted it using GPT as a way of doing a system image, which I had previously gone to a 2TB HD. Since this change...
  7. system image backup

system image backup: Trying to back up my hard drive as a "system image". I see the option in the videos, but when I click on Settings, Backup, the "system image" option is not there. It just says "save these files" and lists a bunch of data files. How to create a system image? The Microsoft...
  8. Windows 10 unable map shared drive to Windows Server 2003 R2

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 unable map shared drive to Windows Server 2003 R2: Hi Support, I need some help how to overcome and resolve this mapping shared drive from Windows 10 OS to Windows Server 2003 R2 OS Any possible solutions are welcome. Regards and Thanks Victor...
  9. Windows system image backup

Windows system image backup: I have a dell inspiron 13 laptop which I recently put up for backing up. The real issue here is that the laptop has become unusually slow, and has been slow right from the start, this despite it having 8gb ram and a core i7. Upon, asking people and browsing the net, I...
  10. System image backup

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    System image backup: Hey guys. Sorry if this ain't the proper section. I'm trying to back up a system image on windows 10 but every time it gives me an error saying the backup failed and that "The specific backup storage location has the shadow copy on another volume." (0x80780038)." I've looked...