Windows 10: Windows server 2012R2 having issue the original doses not look right

Discus and support Windows server 2012R2 having issue the original doses not look right in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Dear team,We have some on our jump box server, icons like regularly we using apps like MS office, bigfix console options seem while coloring onHow to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Suru Manikanta, Dec 4, 2021.

1. Windows server 2012R2 having issue the original doses not look right

Dear team,We have some on our jump box server, icons like regularly we using apps like MS office, bigfix console options seem while coloring onHow to fix the issue for you reference attache a screen ho

:)

Suru Manikanta, Dec 4, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Inherit permission from the parent folder in Windows Server 2012R2

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want the child folder to inherit the permissions from the parent folder. You can try the following steps and check if that helps:

1. Right click on the folder to which you want to provide permission.
    2. Click on Security tab.
    3. Click on Advanced.
    4. Click on Enable Inheritance and.
    5. Click on Apply and OK.

If that doesn’t help, as you are using Windows Server 2012R2, I would suggest you to post your query in
    TechNet forums, where we have support professionals who
    are well equipped with the knowledge on Windows Server.

Hope it helps.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 4, 2021
  3. how to register a dll on windows server 2012r2

how to register a dll on windows server 2012r2

DavidZGrubb, Dec 4, 2021
  4. Windows server 2012R2 having issue the original doses not look right

Windows server 2012R2 - I can't uninstall potentially bugged Updates

My Update history shows KB4055266 succeeded but isn't listed under installed updates . I need to uninstall it because we think it may have caused unintended consequences to our Point of Sale system which
    is impacting our employee work performance. My Windows 10 users started getting a memory access violation error performing a specific function in software that utilizes POS SQLserver(Windows 2012R2) shortly after these server updates.

How do I uninstall this "succeeded: installed update that isn't showing up under installed updates?

KB4057272 also is listed in my update history under the same day, and again, isn't listed under installed updates. How so I uninstall this update??

Windows server 2012R2

Brannon

BrannonSweet, Dec 4, 2021
Thema:

Windows server 2012R2 having issue the original doses not look right

1. Windows server 2012R2 having issue the original doses not look right - Similar Threads - server 2012R2 having

2. Migration of 2012R2 VMs from a 2012R2 DC server stack into Azure HCI stack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Migration of 2012R2 VMs from a 2012R2 DC server stack into Azure HCI stack: My old VM stack hosts are running 2012R2 DC with VMs running 2012R2.I now have a new Azure HCI 2022 server stack that I'm moving the 2012R2 VMs to will upgrade VMs OS later. Every 2012R2 VM now tells me to activate Windows. How do I fix this?...
  3. Windows Server 2012R2 Auto Restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Server 2012R2 Auto Restart: Hi Master,I got issue with my server, auto restart and error come out as below: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-server-2012r2-auto-restart/6e29e15e-5b7e-46de-ac2a-159c83ac06eb
  4. Windows Server 2012R2 Auto Restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Server 2012R2 Auto Restart: Hi Master,I got issue with my server, auto restart and error come out as below: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-server-2012r2-auto-restart/6e29e15e-5b7e-46de-ac2a-159c83ac06eb
  5. Windows server 2012R2 having issue the original doses not look right

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows server 2012R2 having issue the original doses not look right: Dear team,We have some on our jump box server, icons like regularly we using apps like MS office, bigfix console options seem while coloring onHow to fix the issue for you reference attache a screen ho...
  6. Hep with WSUS server 2012r2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hep with WSUS server 2012r2: I am new to this, so I maybe need extra help to sort this out. We have wsus server 2012 r2 which was configured by previous IT Manager. Currently the server is not pushing out windows 10 updates( Build 1803) or updating build 1607 or 1709. The product classification is...
  7. Microsoft is having Activation Server issues right now

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is having Activation Server issues right now: Reports are coming in from all over the Internet that Windows 10 licenses get revoked on some systems currently and that activation is not available either at the time of writing. The most common issue that users and administrators experience right now is that the activation...
  8. Microsoft is having Activation Server issues right now

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft is having Activation Server issues right now: Microsoft is having Activation Server issues right now Windows 10 Pro deactivates, complains that you need a copy of Home New Windows Activation issue as Windows 10 Pro becomes Windows 10 Home Windows suddenly deactivated - Microsoft Community 121231
  9. Blue Screen Windows Server 2012R2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen Windows Server 2012R2: Periodically the server goes to blue screen and reboots, the frequency is once a month. The reason for leaving judging by the dump is one and the same kernel executable ntoskrnl.exe errors can be different (Crach adress): ntoskrnl.exe + 1552a0 ntoskrnl.exe + 154fa0...
  10. New Year’s Resolution: Evaluate Windows Server 2012R2 and System Center 2012R2

in Windows 10 News
    New Year’s Resolution: Evaluate Windows Server 2012R2 and System Center 2012R2: Windows Server 2012 R2 and Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 are now available. Try the free 180-day evaluations and see how the latest releases provide enterprise-class datacenter and hybrid cloud solutions. Link. 1433