Windows 10: Windows server 2016 keeps rebooting itself after 15-20 minutes

Discus and support Windows server 2016 keeps rebooting itself after 15-20 minutes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi I am having an issue with my server 2016 which keeps rebooting itself after 15-20 minutes. I was wondering if someone can help troubleshoot. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by fahadjamil, Apr 2, 2021.

1. Windows server 2016 keeps rebooting itself after 15-20 minutes

Hi

I am having an issue with my server 2016 which keeps rebooting itself after 15-20 minutes. I was wondering if someone can help troubleshoot.

It automatically goes to the blue screen with an error code "memory management"

Steps I have taken to troubleshoot but it is still not working.

1: spoken to the vendor to check if this is a hardware issue, no hardware errors found.

2: replaced the RAM and also tried re seating the working ram but no luck

3: scanned sfc /scannow

4: Memory diagnostic

5: If I boot the server into safe mode it works without issues.

6: There are hardly any 3rd party software installed but I removed all of them anyway but no luck

7: Event viewer and server manager displays error ID as 1001 with brief description "Windows bug check " please refer to c: windows32 for memory dump.dmp file. I have the file but don't know how to open it or read it.

I will really appreciate if someone can help?

Regards

FJ

:)

fahadjamil, Apr 2, 2021
  2. bbinnard Win User

What will happen on Jan 20, 2016?

Strollin: I understand your suggestion, but that means I'll have to re-install all my sofftware etc. again. This is not an enticing thought at all.

LCDR: I tried the old activation code I used before - it is the same on you posted.

I tried the steps listed at the WinAero site. Last one failed because it said the server could not be located. But I did get the Jan 20, 2016 date back. So that's something.

bbinnard, Apr 2, 2021
  3. RENECONDE Win User
    Explorer works for 15-20 minutes and then disconnects.

After installing windows 10 on my desktop, Internet explorer works for about 15-20 minutes (I'm connected broadband) and then disconnects me. Keeps telling me to check cable & network connections. There is no problem with the WIFI as I can use tablet and
    other WIFI devices. I reboot computer to be able to re-connect to internet. But again after 15-20 minutes it disconnects me again.

can anyone help?

RENECONDE, Apr 2, 2021
  4. Superfly Win User

Windows server 2016 keeps rebooting itself after 15-20 minutes

What will happen on Jan 20, 2016?

Sorry if I did not make it clear - that is an illegal activation method - that xspace server must have been taken down by MS.

Superfly, Apr 2, 2021
Thema:

Windows server 2016 keeps rebooting itself after 15-20 minutes

1. Windows server 2016 keeps rebooting itself after 15-20 minutes - Similar Threads - server 2016 keeps

2. BSOD every 15-20 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD every 15-20 minutes: Hello. My computer randomly started crashing last night. Initially it restarted and woke up to a GIGABYTE BIOS saying boot load broke. After having logged in to the pc, a BSOD happened and the screen froze, leading to me having to hold the power button down.From this point...
  3. BSOD every 15-20 minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD every 15-20 minutes: Hello. My computer randomly started crashing last night. Initially it restarted and woke up to a GIGABYTE BIOS saying boot load broke. After having logged in to the pc, a BSOD happened and the screen froze, leading to me having to hold the power button down.From this point...
  4. My windows 10 is rebooting after 10 or 15 minutes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows 10 is rebooting after 10 or 15 minutes.: Computer is rebooting.*** Moved from: Microsoft 365 Insider / Outlook / Windows *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-10-is-rebooting-after-10-or-15-minutes/0c2f8b76-802a-4edb-a7b6-299f0d4f2cfa
  5. What does Windows update keep on downloading for 15-20 minutes after status: Downloading...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What does Windows update keep on downloading for 15-20 minutes after status: Downloading...: I am on w10-64. I have observed that whenever Windows update is downloading some huge updates, its status eventually reads "status: Downloading 100%" but even then the downloading continues for a good 15-20 minutes or more. I have seen it by using NetMeter and NetTraffic...
  6. Windows Flashing Black on startup for 15 - 20 minutes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Flashing Black on startup for 15 - 20 minutes.: Since a few updates ago, I believe either KB4579311 or KB4578968, I had an issue in which everytime I started up my computer and logged in, Windows would flicker black for a good 15 to 20 minutes before it became usable. I could move and see my cursor at these times but could...
  7. My computer turns itself off after 20 minutes.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My computer turns itself off after 20 minutes.: My computer turns it's self off after 20 minutes. I have gone to settings and changed the shut down times to never but it still is doing it. I've also told it to never go to sleep. It's driving me crazy....
  8. Windows 10 crashes after using for 15-20 minutes

Windows 10 crashes after using for 15-20 minutes: I bought my laptop 2months ago. Recently i updated my laptop but after that my laptop started to crash after using for 15-20 minutes. I tried rebooting my laptop even try to fromat but issue is not soled. Please help me with this issue. HP Laptop 15-da1074TX • 8th...
  9. Suddenly, BSOD every 15-20 minutes

Suddenly, BSOD every 15-20 minutes: As the title suggests, my PC has been running fine, up until last night, playing Fallout 4, suddenly BSOD. Today, I turn it back on, and it crashes booting, then crashes over and over every 15-20 minutes, giving me many different types of errors, including page file,...
  10. PC hard-reboots after 10-20 minutes

PC hard-reboots after 10-20 minutes: When my machine has been off for a longer period of time, usually over night it hard resets after 10-20 minutes in game. When it comes back after the hard reboot it runs fine and no more hard resets. 93500