Windows 10: Windows Server 2016 leaks reveal Nano Server, protected VM role plans

Discus and support Windows Server 2016 leaks reveal Nano Server, protected VM role plans in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft's decision against releasing an expected January test build of its next version of Windows Server hasn't stopped the bits or information... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 1, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows Server 2016 leaks reveal Nano Server, protected VM role plans

Read more: Windows Server 2016 leaks reveal Nano Server, protected VM role plans | ZDNet

:)

Brink, Mar 1, 2015

2. Windows 2016 Nano Server

Hi ,

Can we hibernate the windows 2016 Nano server .

What are the steps to proceed with it.

What are the steps to create nano server with bare metal process.

Thanks

NKG

Nitin K Gupta, Mar 1, 2015
  3. Why is Hyper-V-Manager consuming so much bandwidth?

Hello Jennifer,

Thank you for your support.

The setup is quite simple:

• The Hyper-V Server is a Root-Server in the Internet (not in a domain). It is only managed by myself (whatever that means Windows Server 2016 leaks reveal Nano Server, protected VM role plans :) )
    • The server is a "Hyper-V Server 2016" (see e.g. Microsoft Evaluation Center)
    • My Notebook connect's via Server Manager (This connection uses 8 kBit/se or less on average)
    • When I open Hyper-V (via the Server Manager) it uses 500kBit/s permanently, without even connecting to a VM. Just listing the VMs on the server.

Michael

wallenstein0961, Mar 1, 2015
  4. Vladimir Win User

Nano server... Hummmm !
    Very interesting !

Thanks.

*Smile

Vladimir, Mar 1, 2015
Thema:

1. Windows Server 2016 leaks reveal Nano Server, protected VM role plans - Similar Threads - Server 2016 leaks

2. unable to add IIS roles on Windows server 2016

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to add IIS roles on Windows server 2016: the request to add or remove features on the specified server failed.installation of one or more roles ,role services or features failed.the parameter is incorrect .error:0x80070057...
  3. unable to add IIS roles on Windows server 2016

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to add IIS roles on Windows server 2016: the request to add or remove features on the specified server failed.installation of one or more roles ,role services or features failed.the parameter is incorrect .error:0x80070057...
  4. unable to add IIS roles on Windows server 2016

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Getting Error While adding roles in Windows Server 2016

Getting Error While adding roles in Windows Server 2016: Hi,When ever I tried to install roles in windows server 2016 we get below error. Our servers are in Virtual Machines.Server are hosted in Hyper V. I tried to get resolved by removing the language pack from registry and again try to install roles but we get this error...
  6. Windows Server 2016

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Server 2016: Dear How you hide windows updates on the Windows server 2016. I tried downloading WUSHOWHIDE.DIAGCAD from Microsoft site download link broken. Can someone please assist. Thank You...
  7. Windows Server 2016

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Server 2016: I've inherited some problems at a new employer related to Windows Server 2016. I know Server 2012 and older pretty well, but not 2016. The problem is that something is killing Admin Control. Admins can still log in, but things that require Admin Elevation or just admin...
  8. Server 2016

Server 2016: I have a Hp Compaq 8200 elite I7 with 16GB memory, can I install Microsoft 2016 on this hardware and get a reasonable system, I am more interested in function than speed. It will be used as the server in a security test lab environment for virus/malware testing. The network...
  9. Windows server 2016

Windows server 2016: Hi, Please can you help me to understand if Windows server 2016 required MS17-010 patch. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-server-2016/8b50913e-b88d-4a84-9e93-a49a15baa37f
  10. Windows server 2016 failed to add features and roles

Windows server 2016 failed to add features and roles: Hello, so I'm getting a failed to install features and roles because the reference assembly could not be found, 0x80073701, I was wondering if anybody has come across this issue, I need to set up a vpn, but it fails to install remote access...